Thread: Just out of curiosity

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Just out of curiosity 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker DarthWalker's Avatar
    Edit: How many people belive this video? I belive its Jesus reincarnate.

http://compfused.com/directlink/3629/

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    rofl. Fake.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Retired PSP Elite Hacker fubar42o's Avatar
    rofl. extremely.

"don't fucking ask me. i don't know..."

But how do you know? Because it's "impossible" Like I said I am spiritual and Jesus walked on water. Why cant he? Why cant anyone? Why do you say no? What makes you strongly belive he cant, or anyone cant walk on water for that matter? How are you 100% possitve? Are you him? If you cant answer my questions then you cant be certain, because no one knows EVERYTHING so you cant make a conclusion and belive it. You can make an assumption and hold onto it. Unless you experiance something for yourself, like him walking on water, then you cant say it cannot be done, because what if you did and no one belived you and jumped to conclusions.

Prime example:

Just after someone showed us a video of a possible 2.60 downgrader, everyone was all like "OMG! FAKE! They will never come out with a 2.60 downgrader" or "Fucking fake, dont expect a downgrader for a long time" Notice how I kept an open mind about that downgrader, and belived that it was something, not even a week later they released a working one, after you all denied one possible so soon.

My conclusion is keep an open mind, dont shut to much out, because you'll miss the big picture.

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

5. #5 praise jebus 
    so he decided to reveal his awesome spiritual revealing powers on... looks like... MTV2? Spring Break? ...

i think Jesus likes VH1 last time i checked...

WARNING: the post following this one will contain a highly groan-inducing flame attempt about my sexuality and a former member of the band N'Sync... be prepared...

Quote Originally Posted by fubar42o
    so he decided to reveal his awesome spiritual revealing powers on... looks like... MTV2? Spring Break? ...

i think Jesus likes VH1 last time i checked...
    Lmao! The good thing about todays society is you can belive what you want. I belive this, I could care less what you think Fubar. Your sarcasim dosent come near to even slightly deter me. And anyway, why not reveal your "divine spiritual powers" on spring break where you would have a croud and cameras? Like I said, belive what you want, just dont critisize or knock other peoples belifes dude. You dont see me moching the naked picture of Justin Timberlake you worship to above your headbored do you? Well dont moch my belifes.

Edit: The warning above my post has to be the singal most mature act ive witnessed in my entire life. (im just foolin with ya fubar, but please dont moch my belifes, no matter how dumb they may seem to you, because id NEVER moch yours , and you know that. )

well, i wasn't mocking the belief, just the person in the video... just cuz i think the video is a sham doesn't mean i think the whole principle behind the idea and the religion is a sham as well... sorry if i made it sound that way

Quote Originally Posted by fubar42o
    well, i wasn't mocking the belief, just the person in the video... just cuz i think the video is a sham doesn't mean i think the whole principle behind the idea and the religion is a sham as well... sorry if i made it sound that way
    Hehehehe, yea it sounded different then when you explain it.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthWalker
    But how do you know?: Like I said I am spiritual and Jesus walked on water.
    How do you know jesus walked on water? Did you see him? Just cause you read it in the bible doesn't make it fact.

Why cant he? Why cant anyone? Why do you say no?
    I'm not saying he can't, I'm saying the video is fake. There are a lot of video editing programs out there.

What makes you strongly belive he cant, or anyone cant walk on water for that matter? How are you 100% possitve?
    What makes you 100% positive jesus can walk on water? Just cause you read it in the Bible doesn't make it true.

Are you him? If you cant answer my questions then you cant be certain, because no one knows EVERYTHING so you cant make a conclusion and belive it.
    I can make a conclusion any god damn time I want. It might not be the right conclusion, but I can make one.

You can make an assumption and hold onto it. Unless you experiance something for yourself, like him walking on water, then you cant say it cannot be done, because what if you did and no one belived you and jumped to conclusions.
    Sure I can.

IT CANNOT BE DONE. Don't believe everything you see on T.V.
    Prime example:

Just after someone showed us a video of a possible 2.60 downgrader, everyone was all like "OMG! FAKE! They will never come out with a 2.60 downgrader" or "Fucking fake, dont expect a downgrader for a long time" Notice how I kept an open mind about that downgrader, and belived that it was something, not even a week later they released a working one, after you all denied one possible so soon.
    This has nothing to do with Water, gravity, and weight distribution.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker adg12012's Avatar
    I dont think hes a faker...if he was he wouldnt be able to sit in a water bubble for a week then hold his breath 6 minutes
    I also dont think hes Jesus

firmware 1.50/2.71 Socom name: adg12012 *** Xbox 360 name: adg12012
    http://apple.freebiejeebies.co.uk/62225 -- help me get a computer for college
    just complete one offer + get free things for yourself

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Quote Originally Posted by adg12012
    I dont think hes a faker...if he was he wouldnt be able to sit in a water bubble for a week then hold his breath 6 minutes
    I also dont think hes Jesus
    I agree. This is cool, even if he didnt really do it, cool effects.

JOIN CYBERNATIONS!!-www.cybernations.net

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Livinitup_042001's Avatar
    No, It Was Freakin' Sweet I Wish We All Could Do That.
    PSP VERS. 3.80
    GOOGLE Is Your Friend!
    Halo 3 Rox! Besides the fact that it's for Xbox. Touche Microsoft.

I dont think hes fake...theres something about that guy's mind that allows him to do supernatural things. I fully believe in the paranormal.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Livinitup_042001's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adg12012
    I dont think hes fake...theres something about that guy's mind that allows him to do supernatural things. I fully believe in the paranormal.
    Do You Really? Finally A Person That's Different From The Others
    PSP VERS. 3.80
    GOOGLE Is Your Friend!
    Halo 3 Rox! Besides the fact that it's for Xbox. Touche Microsoft.

sure, i believe in things like telekinesis and lucid dreams (performed both of them)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast