Thread: Story Time!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Story Time!!! 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    I will start off a story, and all the posts in this thread, and you guys fill in the blanks by adding to the story

Today I was driving to work, when I saw a giant explosion about 100 meters away. I live in a small community area, and nothing like this ever happens. As I drive closer and get out to investigate....

EDIT: Please quote what you're adding to, so that if more than one person posts at the same time, it's not confusing - Fred
    Last edited by Product F(RED); 05-19-2010 at 04:03 AM.

♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbossVII View Post
    I will start off a story, and all the posts in this thread, and you guys fill in the blanks by adding to the story

Today I was driving to work, when I saw a giant explosion about 100 meters away. I live in a small community area, and nothing like this ever happens. As I drive closer and get out to investigate....
    I see this odd man standing in the middle of a crater. I see he is naked and at a biker bar, there was motorcycles everywhere. I saw him walk into the bar and....
    I'm a fag.

Modder Of The Dark Arts PSP Elite Hacker R()H@X's Avatar
    i see martians running around with their heads cut off and i said....

Lea
    that some couple who were celibate for a few years, had their first sex since the honeymoon they shared, i know that this isnt something to be told, the town was covered in......
    Hi, I'm Lea, formerly known as zackfair_13, nice to meet you
    i am not be held liable for anything that i may say if you become an asshole
    NEVER CALL YOURSELF A NOOB, we ALL we're NOOB's once
    proud member of the site's resistance retribution PMD clan, and one of the three OG's
    psn = leablahblahblah

Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    that some couple who were celibate for a few years, had their first sex since the honeymoon they shared, i know that this isnt something to be told, the town was covered in......
    BUKAKE!
    The bukake was everywhere. It was on the walls, the floor, the tables, the bartender, the spectators, and even the odd naked man.....
    I'm a fag.

the martians with their heads cut off were being used as orgy blowup dolls and the nun of the 16th chapel of prostitutes walked in and said,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by ƒR()§†H@X View Post
    the martians with their heads cut off were being used as orgy blowup dolls and the nun of the 16th chapel of prostitutes walked in and said,,,,,
    WHY IS THERE BUKAKE EVERWHERE?!?!!
    I'm a fag.

Wtf?
    I had wondered what was going on, but I remembered a japanese man had figured out how to clone himself, and he had a demo for it here at the Sports Arena. Anyway, I need to stop for gas, and I pulled into the station...

Lea
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbossVII View Post
    Wtf?
    I had wondered what was going on, but I remembered a japanese man had figured out how to clone himself, and he had a demo for it here at the Sports Arena. Anyway, I need to stop for gas, and I pulled into the station...
    only to find semen spurting out of the gas tanks.. theres this guy claiming he knows where gas is.. but he's japanese so noone could understand him..
    proud member of the site's resistance retribution PMD clan, and one of the three OG's
    psn = leablahblahblah

Quote Originally Posted by carp View Post
    WHY IS THERE BUKAKE EVERWHERE?!?!!
    the bukake started growing arms,legs,and adolf hitlers head,then the japenese naked people took out their katanas and....

Lea
    started cutting off penises that didnt belong to japanese men, since they got envy that other's penises were larger
    psn = leablahblahblah

He also tracked ip's of individuals that kills the cool of threads, and hacked them with the same bloody machette that he takes penises with. He chokes victims with the urethra tubes of the fallen and chants...

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Product F(RED)'s Avatar
    "put it in the pooper, put it in the pooper!". Ironically, he was constipated at the time, so one might contemplate hypocrisy. Bound to a wheelchair, even the most voluptuous women's hand-jobs could not satisfy him because...

AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz | 4GB A-Data DDR2 RAM | Sparkle Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB
    Intel Core i5 M430 2.27GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM | Intel GMA HD

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Kaikz's Avatar
    Fred had a boner big enough to shelter from the rain. Yet it was slowly becoming flacid, due to..

Quote Originally Posted by Product F(RED) View Post
    "put it in the pooper, put it in the pooper!". Ironically, he was constipated at the time, so one might contemplate hypocrisy. Bound to a wheelchair, even the most voluptuous women's hand-jobs could not satisfy him because...
    He was a repressed homosexual. He attracted alot of fine women in his day, but always looked at Hideo in the shower. His 1 inch penis was always in the back of his mind even when he was doing Jenifer Lopez in the butt. However he never came out of the closet until....
    Last edited by bigbossVII; 05-19-2010 at 04:06 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast