Thread: Vista Beta 2

1. #1 Vista Beta 2 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker TZone's Avatar
    Well everyone, I did the jump.... I loaded Vista Beta 2 Build 5384 onto my pc and am using it at this very moment.. pretty slick.... some really nice visuals and the colors really jump out at ya.... its like when XP came out over 2000, how bright and colorful it was compaired to 2000, samething....

I'll post some pics when I get a chance
    But so far, I'm liking it alot, alot

Senior Member I Modded My PSP BBCARROTBB's Avatar
    is it usable like can u download aim and use it, and like use limewire and stuff?

" NOOB HEAVEN "

Click here to go to my site.

3. #3 Wow, thats nice to know. 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker PSPBETTERTHANDS's Avatar
    Thats really cool. I can't wait till its released as a final version. but as that genious julie told me an OS usually is filled with holes and is not that safe nor great to have. Plus its usually overpriced. Cool though. I was wondering if the layout for everything seemed TOOOO different from XP, cause i used a little demo and i felt like the world just changed. Oh yey senior member. And im not a post whore either. yippee.
    Hope you had a nice XMas! Help me modding my original Xbox. See my thread in Anything Goes Here forum

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker TZone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BBCARROTBB
    is it usable like can u download aim and use it, and like use limewire and stuff?
    You can download it right from Microsoft, it's a public Beta

Quote Originally Posted by PSPBETTERTHANDS
    Thats really cool. I can't wait till its released as a final version. but as that genious julie told me an OS usually is filled with holes and is not that safe nor great to have. Plus its usually overpriced. Cool though. I was wondering if the layout for everything seemed TOOOO different from XP, cause i used a little demo and i felt like the world just changed. Oh yey senior member. And im not a post whore either. yippee.
    It's alittle different then XP, took me a few minutes to find out how to setup single-click and I had to hack the registry to remove the annoying shortcut arrows on the icons, no tweakVista yet for a simple hack
    As for security. what I've read so far is this OS is pretty secure, but apparently Beta 2 5486 is even more secure, but I don't have that one yet