Thread: Look At My Stuff! :)

1. #1 Look At My Stuff! :) 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker PSPBETTERTHANDS's Avatar
    I got some cool stuff here. I like most of it. Check it out.
    Roland MA-8 Stereo Micro Monitor . Those are my speakers. Best I've heard for their size. If i were turn them up half way I would probably be deafened. They're sick.

My Monitor isn't all that great but its still alright. It doesn't have a single scratch on it unlike that one shown. And I don't do stupid ass stickers on my monitor.

My computer as of now About 4 years old but does everything i want it to do except things that i need it to do
    oh and My keyboard and mouse (both optical and wireless) cost me $50. They work great except my PS2 fell on my keyboard twice (don't ask me how) sadly killing off the two supporting things one by one Now i use cd/dvd cases to hold it up

I got a fucked up headset that doesn't fit my ear. its not worth even showing. Its crap. but i DID however cut off the wire that head the headphone sign on it and kept the one with the mic sign to use as a headset in socom or something when i get it. That should be unique if it works.

MY GLASSES SADLY . It stinks haveing to wear them but they fit nicely and i look decent in them.

my beautiful PSP of course, still good as new, with the UMDS: Metallica, Burnout Legends, GTA: Liberty City Stories, and Family Guy my favorite show or at least one of them. I also got a charging/transfering USB cable, hand strap though i don't attach it, 512MB stick, the charger, one battery with about 70-80 hours on it, PGP case, a pair of PGP homemade skins, MS Duo adapter, and i think thats it. Oh and i got a wireless connection here at about 500kb/sec maximum, im not reallly sure on that id have to check. I know im not overestimating though.

Even though this PC of mine has a 64MB, 4 year old graphics card and so on, i still got some cool games!:
    F.E.A.R. (unsupported chipset)
    Quake 4 (looks better when i take a shit on my monitor)
    Zoo Tycoon 2
    Tycoon City New York
    My favorite game that ive actually been able to get into: Unreal Tournament 2004
    Some mall tycoon game
    Halo for PC
    about 5 game demos too lazy to see what they are

I built a little model boat from the future too and put it on top of my POS PC for now cause i have no where else to put it.

I got a PS2, a big screen TV thats about 10 years old, maybe younger, a little Sanyo TV, I get Charter Digital Cable with almost every single channel, about 100-150 DVD's with my dad and everyone in the house combined. The house im in cost $500,000 and im in the woods you can imaging how big this house is. It even has a kidney shaped in-ground pool with its own waterfall and then a pond that also has its own waterfall and is occompanied by hundreds of frogs. So if any girls wanna hook up one night just p.m. you know? J/K. And also ive got a basketball system in ground. Kinda cool.

Well, that just about concludes the tour of my dads house that i visit. Cool eh? Coming soon may be a new computer and the Vosonic VP3320 X's Drive with a 100Gig hard drive for my PSP!
    Not really a special occasion, just plain bored.
    Hope you had a nice XMas! Help me modding my original Xbox. See my thread in Anything Goes Here forum

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    ummm, ok....good?

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    maybe yiure leing since their not actual pics ans what was the need ot mkae a thread about all your crap (when i say crap to anything it means stuff not like actual crap or garbage)

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker crimsn's Avatar
    what the hell, so you didnt post one picture that was yours...

theres already a thread for this stuff

http://pspmod.com/forums/showthread....0775#post50775
    tnx drizz

5. #5 Oops! 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker PSPBETTERTHANDS's Avatar
    Naw this stuff is mine, i just don't have my own camera I know right, maybe i can get my dads? This is mine though. And mods, i don't thing i have the power to, so could you move this to the right thread yourself? never seen that one before sorry.
    Hope you had a nice XMas! Help me modding my original Xbox. See my thread in Anything Goes Here forum

jsh
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker jsh's Avatar
    make a new reply in the other thread for showing your stuff, this one's locked.