Thread: E3 2010

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 E3 2010 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    For those of you'll that missed it E3's Microsoft media briefing was on live at IGN. Microsoft had announced their new Slim downed model of the Xbox 360 with built in wifi and had shown what kinect (a.k.a Project Natal) could do which was pretty amazing. Be sure not to miss Sony's and Nintendo's media briefings tomorrow.

E3 2010 - Live Video - IGN Live at E3
    Microsoft Media briefing
    Nintendo Media briefing
    Sony Media Briefing
    Last edited by REY7; 06-16-2010 at 07:44 PM.

♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    Lol everyone says Sony rips off Microsoft and look at what they are doing ... Slimming the 360 and adding wifi to it. How surprising.
    I'm a fag.

Hey, its all good.

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    ehh E3 sucks now OPEN THE DOORS AGAIN, MOAR BOOTH BABES!!!

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by carp View Post
    Lol everyone says Sony rips off Microsoft and look at what they are doing ... Slimming the 360 and adding wifi to it. How surprising.
    exactly what i thought when i read the article...250g hard drive, built in wifi, slimmer design...way to catch up with the times!! lol

Microsoft unveils redesigned Xbox 360 - Citizen Gamer- msnbc.com
    [CENTER]

Well you'll got to keep in mind that the Xbox 360 was the first next gen console to get released. So of course your not going to see the nice hardware features that you see on the wii or playstation. Also its about fucking time Microsoft made some changes to their console.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Jccage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by REY7 View Post
    Well you'll got to keep in mind that the Xbox 360 was the first next gen console to get released. So of course your not going to see the nice hardware features that you see on the wii or playstation. Also its about fucking time Microsoft made some changes to their console.
    No it wasn't, If your talking "Next gen" that was the PS1. And, if your talking PS3, 360 etc. wise, 360 was only out a year or so before the PS3, and they both had the plans a long time before they brought it out.
    Hacking Basics, And how to do it. Click here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jccage View Post
    No it wasn't, If your talking "Next gen" that was the PS1. And, if your talking PS3, 360 etc. wise, 360 was only out a year or so before the PS3, and they both had the plans a long time before they brought it out.
    By next gen I mean the the PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii or are we still with our prehistoric consoles thinking their current. You do realize what I ment right? By next generation. Last time I checked the Xbox 360 came out before the PS3 witch I had already stated on my previous post but some how you managed to say out of stupidity "NO it wasn't" and yes they both had models and blue prints thats how they get things built and done. What I'm trying to say here is that Microsoft didn't know what their competitors hardware were capable of by then. I guess you could say that sony and the wii set the bar a little to high with their wifi capabilities and ect.
    Last edited by REY7; 06-14-2010 at 11:56 PM.

♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    PS3 was being designed before PS2 was out, just in case u didn't know.
    I'm a fag.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    "designed" is such an abstract term though. They could have simply said they want the ps3 to be a media hub and they've technically put some design effort into it. Any hardware company has roadmaps for the next several generations of hardware. Sony probably has vague ideas of what they want the ps5 to be, and that could be considered "design" even though it will ultimately amount to nothing as the market shifts and technology branches.
    Very funny....not.

Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    I can tell where this thread is going...
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    Yeah, me too. I'm just sort of lurking it and being along for the ride.

i like xbox more....yeah. i think thats where the thread is going?

Quote Originally Posted by carp View Post
    PS3 was being designed before PS2 was out, just in case u didn't know.
    Carp it wouldn't surprise me if Sony did start development on their next gen console before they released the PS2 you dumb fuck tard. As any other company would start working on the latest shit. Hence why we got so many generations of Iphone. You can definitely count on Sony planning on their latest iteration of the PlayStation 4.
    Last edited by REY7; 06-15-2010 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by REY7 View Post
    By next gen I mean the the PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii or are we still with our prehistoric consoles thinking their current. You do realize what I ment right? By next generation. Last time I checked the Xbox 360 came out before the PS3 witch I had already stated on my previous post but some how you managed to say out of stupidity "NO it wasn't" and yes they both had models and blue prints thats how they get things built and done. What I'm trying to say here is that Microsoft didn't know what their competitors hardware were capable of by then. I guess you could say that sony and the wii set the bar a little to high with their wifi capabilities and ect.
    Lets put all red rings, and expensive hardware addons aside. The PS3 was long in the works before the X360 even came out, the reason why it came out later is because ABSOLUTELY NOBODY was done with the software for PS3. Basically the launch hardware was ready at the same time the 360 was, but absolutely nobody had finished with anything to put out there. The PS2 was still putting out titles such as Resident Evil 4, God Of War 2, Final Fantasy XII, Killzone, Metal Gear Solid 3 and the list goes on. Hardware that devs had been working on since '99. You also gotta remember that Blu-Ray was a completely NEW format that has never been seen before, while the 360 only sported an updated version of a dual-layer DVD. Then add into the fact that motion control was added just before the release of the PS3 as well. Sony had their work cut out for them when the 360 had a full head of steam ahead of it. You gotta commend the commitment that Ken Kuteragi had toward his system.

Look at it like this: The PS3 is slowly but surely catching up to the 360 on all points of attack, and STILL won the format war between Blu-Ray and the HD-DVD. If I were Microsoft execs, I'd be taking out my pen and pad to try to see why these Japanese people are whooping their ass. The PS3 was supposed to go the way of the Saturn, but Sony like always is holding its own.

So give me another half-assed argument. Lay it on me.
    Last edited by bigbossVII; 06-15-2010 at 05:26 AM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast