Thread: Ugh, terrible bartender....

1. #1 Ugh, terrible bartender.... 
    Member PSP User
    I'm not a drinker. Most of the stuff I tried taste like pure rubbing alcohol or lame-ish cheap stuff. I just don't get this buzz, I can drink almost a whole tray and not feel anything. I might feel slightly something in my head but it's gone reality soon.

Anyway, sister's birthday at this bar and I assume the bartender knew how to make drinks.

I asked for a Lynchburg lemonade and he had no idea what I was talking about. So I asked for a baby guinness shot and he blinked in confusment. To be fair I don't have the recipe of a lynchburg lemonade in my head but a baby Guinness is two ingredients and a pretty easy layer shot, made it several times for myself. So, I asked for a 007 and that got the jerk mad and he asked me to choose from the menu. 007 stands for orange vodka, orange juice, and 7up.

007 is probably the best name for a drink, the name stands for each of the three ingredients.

I picked the very first rob roy and he messed it up completely.

I heard, been told, and seen the jerk complain about me saying I was asking for complicated drinks. how is 007 complicated I have no idea. Turns out he's been working there for a few yrs. and I can tell he's an idiot. Uses 1 icecube to shake a drink which is completely pointless. and grabbing garnishes with his bare hands, and jabbing the ice with the glass cup. Actually using the glass to try and break the ice.

Terrible, terrible bartender. I can imagine this guy breaking the cup in the ice bin and serving up glass.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Deathvalley's Avatar
    I hear you there. I'm not a drinker either since I'm too young, but my gma was a bartender, worst one ever... She doesn't know how to make shit.... Lmao. I've heard ppl bitch at her before whole o sit back and luahj my butt
    Off

so in Saying that bro, happy bartender hunting!!!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Deathvalley's Avatar
    Sorry about that last sentence. I would edit that post but I can't due to being on my iPod, sorry bro

Senior Member I Modded My PSP One Free Man's Avatar
    tough man.

also, don't drink crap. Smirnoff, Jack, etc being a good example.. try some good stuff. crown royale or something.

^Put this in your sig to support l4q's server fundraising^

1.Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent.
    2. Hide in plain sight.

3. Never Compromise the Brotherhood.