Thread: Spice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Spice 
    I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    this shit is crazyyyyy. my friend got some down the shore and we smoked it, I got fucked up. Anyone ever heard of this shit? apparently its legal...

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    spice like nutmeg lol jk no never heard of it
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    "Yo dog, I got this hominy, and I heard you can get real fucked up if you smoke it."

"I'm game man, I brought my cinnamon if you want to roll one too."

What???

this stuff is literally called "Spice". Haha my bad if that was a little confusing.

Spice (drug) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL they have a wikipedia article on it...

♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    dude this shit is soooo bad for you bro, for real its worse than smoking cigarettes.
    and its like 60$ a gram down here...i could get an ounce of some reggie for 50$.
    this kid came over to the chill spot and he was talking about it and he said it gets you really high (not a THC high) but its so fuckn expensive.
    if you really are afraid of drug tests, headshops sell synthetic pee that works.

K2 is cheaper but it still is terrible for you and doesnt give you a real THC high seeing how it has no THC.

and unlike THC, JWH-018 (synthetic cannaboid) can be addicting.

Addiction

At least one case of psychological dependence (as distinct from physical addiction) has been reported. The user consumed JWH-018 daily for eight months. Withdrawal symptoms were similar to those experienced as a result of psychological cannabis dependence.[12] JWH-018 has been shown to cause profound changes in CB1 receptor density following administration, causing desensitization to its effects more rapidly than related cannabinoids.[13]

JWH-018 may cause intense anxiety, agitation, and even seizures or convulsions by inhibiting GABA neurotransmission more efficiently than THC. Cannabinoid receptor full agonists may present serious dangers to the user when overdosed.[16]

A study published March 2010 in the "Journal Of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology" have shown that JWH-018 has similar negative health effects of those found with standard Cannabis consumption because inhalation of smoke from burned organic materials can cause various health problems. JWH-018 depending on method of consumption has very similar effects. One of the researchers involved in the new study is Dr. Anthony Scalzo, a toxicologist at Saint Louis University. He told The Associated Press that he has seen more than 30 cases of Missouri teenagers having hallucinations, agitation, elevated heart rates, vomiting and other health effects not normally associated with Cannabis consumption but he noted that these are all seen only in extremely high dosages.
    Source: JWH-018 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

near the bottom theres a State and Legality graph, in Florida legislation is proposed to make it illegal.
    Last edited by carp; 07-13-2010 at 12:52 AM.
    I'm a fag.

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    lol wut

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!

Retired PSP Elite Hacker fubar42o's Avatar
    Heard about that stuff. Carp is right. If it's just as expensive as the illegal stuff then why even buy it? Smoke the weed, buy the pee. I was lucky and have a friend that I've known since elementary school and he looks almost like me and he doesn't toke. I give him my D.L. and he goes and pees for me if I buy him lunch or a bottle of liquor, hehe...

"don't fucking ask me. i don't know..."

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fubar42o View Post
    Heard about that stuff. Carp is right. If it's just as expensive as the illegal stuff then why even buy it? Smoke the weed, buy the pee. I was lucky and have a friend that I've known since elementary school and he looks almost like me and he doesn't toke. I give him my D.L. and he goes and pees for me if I buy him lunch or a bottle of liquor, hehe...
    wtf that's awesome

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!

its not that I'm afraid of pee tests, I just tried it and it was pretty fun. I had the most uncontrollable laughter...

but if its that bad for you I'll stop and go back to the weed, my friend told me that spice stuff is expensive anyway

Administrator PSP Elite Hacker admin's Avatar
    LOL never heard of this
    PSPMOD Administrator : Useful Links Below

PSPMOD Guides : Downloads : ChatRoom : Free PSP Downloads

Super Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Pirate-M.Lifnen's Avatar
    It's expensive, yes. But it does indeed work.
    Although it's honestly not even as good as real bud, and buds cheaper than the legal alternative stuff.

$50 an eight for headdies v.s. $45 a g for legal.
    Rules, rules, rules. WinRAR
    The most important thread you'll ever read..

"The mods look like the gestapo; 'do as we say, not as we do.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate-M.Lifnen View Post
    It's expensive, yes. But it does indeed work.
    Although it's honestly not even as good as real bud, and buds cheaper than the legal alternative stuff.

$50 an eight for headdies v.s. $45 a g for legal.
    50$ an ounce of reggie.
    I'm a fag.

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    ^^^yeah if you wanna smoke headach weed two blunts of that reggie wont even get you high
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

2 blunts will have you stoned bro. i took 1 rip of some plain ass reggie out of my buddies SkyGlass Bong and I was stupid high. my body was retarded heavy and i wasnt even thinking, just staging. all in all, rather get 28 grams for 50$ and be stoned for several days instead of 4 grams for 50$ and smoke 2 blunts...but thats just me.
    I'm a fag.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Quote Originally Posted by dankgame View Post
    ^^^yeah if you wanna smoke headach weed two blunts of that reggie wont even get you high
    I think that you are thinking of hemp. Hemp won't do ship for ya. You might as well drink wine coolers because at least then you won't be wasting quite as much time... Or will ya..

I smoked half a blunt of reggie and I was fucking gone.. Passed out and woke up high..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast