Thread: Modify, Restore?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Modify, Restore? 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP sliver's Avatar
    i made this post cause i think the PSP community has made some pretty big achivements in the past few weeks, and i was bored so, so what. so i was pondering...if you had a chance to modify or restore a car what would you choose? if i had the chance i would restore, 1960's Ford Mustang. If i really had money and the time i would restore a
    1967 Shelby GT 500.
    .:Hero Of The Day:.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    i would have to go with a 63 vette.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    nissan skyline r34 GTR NUR edition for the track, nissan silvia s15 spec R for the daily driver, and a lower and stretch hayabusa for the weekend fun

R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Dende00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    nissan skyline r34 GTR NUR edition for the track, nissan silvia s15 spec R for the daily driver, and a lower and stretch hayabusa for the weekend fun
    Julie coo choice, Skyline mainly. I would mod a Eagle Talon Tsi AWD. Make it into a street sleeper, stock body (black), and with wicked engine work that would make skirts(women skirts) go up, and force the ground to tremble as I drive.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker crimsn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dende00
    Julie coo choice, Skyline mainly. I would mod a Eagle Talon Tsi AWD. Make it into a street sleeper, stock body (black), and with wicked engine work that would make skirts(women skirts) go up, and force the ground to tremble as I drive.
    Youd probably need anti gravity boosters to raise the skirts

Id sleep a civic. theyd never suspect it.
    tnx drizz

id want my track car to be awd with plenty of controllable power on tap. skyline r34's have some of the best awd systems on the market too, so its a ovious choice for a track car. they just look aggressive too. low and wide

found this bike on ebay... i want

R.I.P Zoidberg

jsh
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker jsh's Avatar
    Chevrolet Camaro SS Cab '69 without a doubt. YUMMY

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker spikyhunter3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dende00

LOL just like in 2 fast 2 furious in the first race the skyline made the skirts go up haha

Drizzle's awesome work!
    Raiden: Still ticking, huh?
    Vamp: Unfortunately, Hell had no vacancies

Senior Member I Modded My PSP 1PSPuser's Avatar
    it would have to be 67 Chevy Camero. Man it would be all black and that shit would look tight. The first 4 would be how i get it and the last one would be how it would look when im done with it, beautiful I would rather buy a new nissan skyline that bring one back, the new ones look so cool
    Attached Images

they ruined the skyline in that movie. had the tacky body kit and wing and those foul graphics on it. its a damn skyline. people know what it is, u dont need to make it any more flashy then it is. if anything, u should downplay it by removing the wing and badging
    R.I.P Zoidberg

yeah because he was just coming up and getting the car to look betta cause he was new but the skyline looks good no matter what u do and as julie said the skyline looks great without any work done do it its jus beautiful. Julie what color would u buy won in i would by mine in a midnight blue, the only thing i would do to it would be add noen in the trunk, hood and underneath, oh my god that would be amazing

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    i would want mine silver, but since their in Japan if you order one to the US do you have to get the seat transferred over??ive never seen an actual skyline, been to carshows and none, streetraces none0 just little lawnmower hondas

2f2f was a joke. your never gonna find a r34 at some remote car dealership sitting under a tent cover in bird shit. if its in the usa, then the people who have it know what it is. plain and simple

my skyline would be the rare midnight purple color. neons on a skyline though? anyone which the cash to own one is way past the honda lifestyle and has moved on to a high preformance supercar.
    R.I.P Zoidberg

yeah it comes with it ready to drive in the us with the seats changed an everything. oh so i see u go with the midnight as i do, i think midnight brings out the true beauty of the car, and also it sparkles and eho doesnt like sparkles. Come on julie just imagine it pulling up to a club at night in your midnight purple skyline, with neon, and when u get out of the car u have a matchin outfit, wiht matching cell phone, and matching ipod it would be great wouldnt it

if i owned a skyline, it would be strickly a track car. easier to get into the country. id bring the s15 silvia though. that id leave stock on the outside though... i dont like to mess with the lines of that car either. im not fond of flashy in cars. the car should be able to speak for itself without any help from the owner. some people may wanna enhance their cars with shit like body kits, neons, large wings, and other crap like that, but not me. tasteful wheels and small spoilers are enough for me

i dont go to clubs either :-p
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast