Thread: Plz help me out with my firmwire! Im despaired

1. #1 Plz help me out with my firmwire! Im despaired 
    Hello guys im new to the forum! I have a psp 3004 and i updated it to version 6.31! i wanna hack it in order to play iso games but i know that is imnpssoble because the software needs to be version 5.03 to play such games! Can i downgrade my psp to this version ?and if i can plz lead me through your instructions! thanks a lot

Senior Asshole PSP Elite Hacker cowboycalstar's Avatar
    you can't. you're fucked. don't quadruple post. lrn2read

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyEcho View Post
    Hello guys im new to the forum! I have a psp 3004 and i updated it to version 6.31! i wanna hack it in order to play iso games but i know that is imnpssoble because the software needs to be version 5.03 to play such games! Can i downgrade my psp to this version ?and if i can plz lead me through your instructions! thanks a lot
    hELLO GUYS I HAVE A PSP 3004 WITH 6.31 VERSION IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITIES TO DOWNGRADE TO LOWER VERSION IN ORDER TO PLAY ISO GAMES? IF I CAN PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DO IT

tHANKS A LOT

Seriously, you can't google search??? PSP 3000s CANNOT BE HACKED BY ANY MEANS IF IT IS OVER FIRMWARE 5.03

You can't possibly understand how many nubs come through here wanting the same stupid questions for the same stupid. Its stale, old, but you go and break the rules many times over by asking for illegal shit in 4 threads.

Pleas leave and never come back. Its enough that you did it in one thread, but 4? Are you kidding me? Get out. Now.

Also, the game

Senior Asshole PSP Elite Hacker cowboycalstar's Avatar
    And now, a fat guy holding a snare drum!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    did you make enough threads you jackass??!!??

and you're a double jack ass for making this post and answering yourself and then asking the age old dumb ass question...moron
    [CENTER]