Thread: The Boondocks Delayed until March '07 on Adult Swim. Too bad it wasn't cancelled.

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1 The Boondocks Delayed until March '07 on Adult Swim. Too bad it wasn't cancelled. 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP mofo196's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    433
    Sorry Julie, but according to a NY Post article today your show is being delayed.

    http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/...hael_giltz.htm

    Thank god. That show is unoriginal and unfunny. The only thing remotely original about it, is that it's animated. I think people give it more leeway than it deserves because it's on Adult Swim. If I'm not mistaken, Adult Swim also recently picked up reruns of Saved by the Bell. Doesn't make it a good show.

    Discuss. Make sure to point out that because Samuel Jackson voiced a character it must be good.

    Shows that reinforce the very stereotypes they're trying to eliminate miss their mark.
    --
    Oh people, know that you have committed great sins. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    psp
    psp is offline
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker psp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,952
    Quote Originally Posted by mofo196
    Sorry Julie, but according to a NY Post article today your show is being delayed.

    http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/...hael_giltz.htm

    Thank god. That show is unoriginal and unfunny. The only thing remotely original about it, is that it's animated. I think people give it more leeway than it deserves because it's on Adult Swim. If I'm not mistaken, Adult Swim also recently picked up reruns of Saved by the Bell. Doesn't make it a good show.

    Discuss. Make sure to point out that because Samuel Jackson voiced a character it must be good.
    that show was funny i dont know what u where talking about
    PSP is back!!!

    PSP modder
    l Rockin the 3.90 M33-3 Fat psp l Paintball Player l Reppin and sponsored by Dynamic Games Paintball
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,309
    it says giving Chappeles show a run for his money, chappeles show is way funnier, and didnt he leave comedy central, so what money are they running for?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    12,155
    yeah really. its hilarious. i could care less about jackson voicing a character too
    R.I.P Zoidberg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker crimsn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    573
    They also picked up The PeeWee Herman show... lmao I thought it was CARTOON network.

    Quote Originally Posted by chinese people
    it says giving Chappeles show a run for his money, chappeles show is way funnier, and didnt he leave comedy central, so what money are they running for?
    thats absurd, Chapelle is in another league of its own...
    tnx drizz
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,447
    call me crazy mofo but morel orel was on adult swim, isn't that your avatar?
    I liked boondocks way more than morel orel
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker demondude777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,583
    Wow...I haven't even heard of this series....I thought Adult Swim was all Anime like Inuyasha and Big O and stuff...I must be way out of the loop.

    June 2005 - PSP homebrewed
    August 2006 - DS homebrewed

    Embrace diversity.....play both handhelds the way they weren't meant to be played!

    Quote Originally Posted by demondude777
    I am now your love cleric.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by demondude777
    Wow...I haven't even heard of this series....I thought Adult Swim was all Anime like Inuyasha and Big O and stuff...I must be way out of the loop.
    It is kinda like at 10, but later, some other shows come on such as the above and futurama and family guy.

    JOIN CYBERNATIONS!!-www.cybernations.net
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,039
    The Boondocks is one of my favorite animated series. It points out some interesting things.

    Oh, I don't give a shit about Sam. Jackson. It would also be a good show without him.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    12,155
    i got most of the episodes on my other pc. i watch em alot
    R.I.P Zoidberg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP BBCARROTBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    222
    the boondocks is the funniest show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    " NOOB HEAVEN "

    Click here to go to my site.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Cancelled by user?????
    By wbbugs in forum PSP Software, Firmware & Plugins
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 05:12 PM
  2. PSP Slim went for a swim underwater and......
    By kira106 in forum PSP Hardware & Repair
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 02:33 PM
  3. anyone here watch The Boondocks?
    By Marco937 in forum PSP Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 01:10 PM
  4. PSP Adult Magazine
    By magicmaker in forum PSP Software, Firmware & Plugins
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 08:14 PM
  5. Boondocks, Famly Guy, Anima...
    By Sweetczer84 in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 10:13 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •