Thread: Games addictive? Or social problem?

1. #1 Games addictive? Or social problem? 
    Banned
    I read Washington Times reported that to most computer addictives, games are just games, a kind of entertainment that can while out time and some times they regard it as a high technical way to compete with your friends in reality. However, as to the group that is developing bigger and bigger, some too committee addictives just can’t tell the difference between reality and virtual world. So crazy. Keith Bakker, an European expert about the games addiction, held that the so-called games addiction is nothing psychological rely illness or mental disease, but totally social problem.

I just agree with this point of view. Nowadays, all kinds of games floods into people’s life. We can see the shadow of XBOX, PS3, PSP AND WII’s everywhere . These guys always need maintain and update so soon to devour your time , energy and money. One of my friend Steven told me that he spent a great amount of money on games. His PSP needs case. His PS3 needs new games. To make his wii much more perfect, not only has he got wii classic converter, but also wii wireless classic converter, when Nintendo brings out new games or new wii accessories, he goes on TOPONS to purchase these Nintendo games accessories. To save money and take care of his budget, his life couldn’t get away from the online marketplace.

As to me , I not ask people to stay away from the games,but I think it should be in control,or else this will be a big waste of time and money,and really be a big social problem.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    [CENTER]

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Kaikz's Avatar

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker

Hookah Hog PSP Elite Hacker Sennin's Avatar

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker TheMeek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joyceliu2010 View Post
    I read Washington Times reported that to most computer addictives, games are just games, a kind of entertainment that can while out time and some times they regard it as a high technical way to compete with your friends in reality. However, as to the group that is developing bigger and bigger, some too committee addictives just can’t tell the difference between reality and virtual world. So crazy. Keith Bakker, an European expert about the games addiction, held that the so-called games addiction is nothing psychological rely illness or mental disease, but totally social problem.

I just agree with this point of view. Nowadays, all kinds of games floods into people’s life. We can see the shadow of XBOX, PS3, PSP AND WII’s everywhere . These guys always need maintain and update so soon to devour your time , energy and money. One of my friend Steven told me that he spent a great amount of money on games. His PSP needs case. His PS3 needs new games. To make his wii much more perfect, not only has he got wii classic converter, but also wii wireless classic converter, when Nintendo brings out new games or new wii accessories, he goes on TOPONS to purchase these Nintendo games accessories. To save money and take care of his budget, his life couldn’t get away from the online marketplace.

As to me , I not ask people to stay away from the games,but I think it should be in control,or else this will be a big waste of time and money,and really be a big social problem.
    you are right, friends dont let friends play video games.Just say NO!!!. First its 15 mins of Super Mario bros. then its an hour of Legend of Zelda, til soon, your mainlining Halo in a dark alley.The problem gets sooooo big, your going down on dirty old men just to get the new version of Grand Theft Auto.Then theres the lies and secrets, telling everyone your off to work, when your really off to the arcade.Just Say NO!!!! and go out and get fucked up instead, hell, you might even get laid.

Hookah Hog PSP Elite Hacker Sennin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeek View Post
    you are right, friends dont let friends play video games.Just say NO!!!. First its 15 mins of Super Mario bros. then its an hour of Legend of Zelda, til soon, your mainlining Halo in a dark alley.The problem gets sooooo big, your going down on dirty old men just to get the new version of Grand Theft Auto.Then theres the lies and secrets, telling everyone your off to work, when your really off to the arcade.Just Say NO!!!! and go out and get fucked up instead, hell, you might even get laid.
    Yeah man, I got this street fighter fix. I can't go cold turkey or i might get blisters on my fingers if i play it again after not playing it for a long time. I used to tell people that I was busy cleaning but they didn't know I was cleaning up street fighter noobs. Then it got worse....THE GAME WAS PLAYABLE ONLINE! I COULDN'T PUT DOWN THE CONTROLLER! I WAS PWNING MOTHERF**KERS LEFT AND RIGHT, HEAVY KICK AFTER HEAVY PUNCH, MAYBE A RAGING DEMON OR TWO! And at that moment, I hit my lowest point.........my tv started making funny noises and and seth faces was stuck on the screen and then a checkered image was layered all over the screen............................................ .................................................. .......My fun was all over. It turns out that my 3rd country assembled xbox 360 had loosened the heatsink within. My graphics started getting fuzzy and then 3 little rounded cunts appeared and flashed red. But, "This isn't the red light district", I told myself, "This is my room". I came to the shocking reality that my xbox got 3 red rings of death. From that day on, I was a changed mammal. I wasn't walking on sunshine anymore. My xbox still doesn't work to this day and it has been over a year. My online street fighting days are over.

BUT TO MY AVAIL! I FOUND SOME QUARTERS! I BOUGHT A CHICKEN SANDWICH AND SOME ROUNDS ON MARVEL vs. CAPCOM 2! LOW AND BEHOLD, I STARTED F**KING S**T UP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!

ANTI-SOCIAL?: A tad bit.
    STILL PWNING JAPANESE KIDZ AT STREET FIGHTER?: YES
    Last edited by Sennin; 09-08-2010 at 03:49 PM.

Senior Asshole PSP Elite Hacker cowboycalstar's Avatar
    i like how i called this one out long ago, but who listens to the rantings of a non-mod?

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar

10. #10 disagree 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joyceliu2010 View Post

i don't agree.
    palying games' purpose is for fun and entertainment.playing games will make you relax.in addition,buying wii accesary online is a way to save money.

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    Another topons bot! Fuck off!

Edit: 2000th post get.
    Last edited by Slowman; 09-09-2010 at 02:47 AM.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Quote Originally Posted by winni142 View Post
    i don't agree.
    palying games' purpose is for fun and entertainment.playing games will make you relax.in addition,buying wii accesary online is a way to save money.
    Do I talk to you if I want to save money on my car insurance?

No, talk to me and then I'll go talk to your insurance agent.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    If thats the case, you need to visit a couple of my teachers and the dean at my college. Thanks.

I'll make sure to bring my along with as well then.