Thread: Your contacts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Your contacts 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Dende00's Avatar
    If you could get custom made contacts what would they look like?

My custom, black and white spiral (some other colors), to give that hypnosis effect. I didn't do any search on this so this might already exist.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Virus_Nyne's Avatar
    2 way mirrors or whatever. I don't wear vision aids, but I would if people would look in my eyes and see themselves. Trippy. Tired of every girl telling me my eyes are "pretty." Damnit, I'm nothing short of a lumberjack, I don't sleep very much to the point they're always red and veiny, and to top it off, my eyes spell murder only 100% of the time. These are manly eyes, not something for you to admire. I will maim you with my pickaxe.

If you can't tell, people complementing my eyes pisses me off. I'm not an object of beauty. I'm utilitarian and covered in all sorts of petroleum products. There is no beauty in man, unless he's a pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Virus_Nyne
    2 way mirrors or whatever. I don't wear vision aids, but I would if people would look in my eyes and see themselves. Trippy. Tired of every girl telling me my eyes are "pretty." Damnit, I'm nothing short of a lumberjack, I don't sleep very much to the point they're always red and veiny, and to top it off, my eyes spell murder only 100% of the time. These are manly eyes, not something for you to admire. I will maim you with my pickaxe.

If you can't tell, people complementing my eyes pisses me off. I'm not an object of beauty. I'm utilitarian and covered in all sorts of petroleum products. There is no beauty in man, unless he's a pussy.
    Ur funny dude, I see u brin that fear when u walk down the street also (hes crazy). Manly wha dat bout, u dont need to be lookin tough to be a man. The way I see it ur remindin urself that ur tough all the time so that mean ur a man ( not 3 dimensional). The mirror Show ur tough in a challenge other than that just relax. I get complements bout my body its so old sometimes I hardly care anymore. So do understand a lil bout wha ur sayin with the complements on ur eye's. The contacts ur talkin bout tho are the Ridic, it looks freaky in clubs. I dont have it I had a friend that did. Make sure u swing dat pickaxe fast, or u just might miss.Ur right there is no beauty in a man that believes that. I would be the pussy that makes it craved (im a dude).

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    i cant handle contacts. my eyes are too sensitive. besides, i got really light green eyes... i wouldnt wanna hide them
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Quote Originally Posted by julie
    i cant handle contacts. my eyes are too sensitive. besides, i got really light green eyes... i wouldnt wanna hide them
    Yea dats attractive enough. I wish I could say the same, dark brown eyes here. I wear glasses also I cant wear contacts. But if I could wear them, I would want come freaky contacts. Another attractive eye color I ever seen is gray. Or those people u see, that their eyes change color. I think its some sort of illness tho, but who cares I see it more like a gift.

my roommate has gray eyes actually. its cool cause its almost a blueish color, but if u look closely, they are a greenish-gray mix
    R.I.P Zoidberg

my roommate has gray eyes actually. its cool cause its almost a blueish color, but if u look closely, they are a greenish-gray mix
    Luck thats hott. U live with a roommate? Dats coo, im quite the bum I live at home right now. I hope next spring to be out. U could walk around naked if u wanted to.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    i have dark borwn eyes but i want bright light green, like cat green eyes. without the black

Quote Originally Posted by chinese people
    i have dark borwn eyes but i want bright light green, like cat green eyes. without the black
    That sounds like Julie natural eye color.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Virus_Nyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dende00
    Ur funny dude, I see u brin that fear when u walk down the street also (hes crazy). Manly wha dat bout, u dont need to be lookin tough to be a man. The way I see it ur remindin urself that ur tough all the time so that mean ur a man ( not 3 dimensional). The mirror Show ur tough in a challenge other than that just relax. I get complements bout my body its so old sometimes I hardly care anymore. So do understand a lil bout wha ur sayin with the complements on ur eye's. The contacts ur talkin bout tho are the Ridic, it looks freaky in clubs. I dont have it I had a friend that did. Make sure u swing dat pickaxe fast, or u just might miss.Ur right there is no beauty in a man that believes that. I would be the pussy that makes it craved (im a dude).
    I don't try and look tough, it's comes natural to the males in our family . The 2 way mirror thing was just a random thing, I thought it would be cool and worth some chuckles. The pickaxe, is not so far removed(I use it for getting thick weeds' roots out of the ground at work). I keep one in my Jeep, just for shits and giggles, most of the time. My friends and I just do random crap to mess with people, like if I grow my hair out and go unshaved for a while, we play "Let's Poke the Hobo!" while I'm lying on the ground somewhere. When I'm squared away with the hair, I carry the pickaxe, widen my eyes, and walk briskly while my friends videotape the reactions of everyone. Funny as hell.

I can't really comprehend alot of that paragraph, just to let you know.
    Hardass Extraordinaire - Mad And Nocturnal

Quote Originally Posted by Virus_Nyne
    I don't try and look tough, it's comes natural to the males in our family . The 2 way mirror thing was just a random thing, I thought it would be cool and worth some chuckles. The pickaxe, is not so far removed(I use it for getting thick weeds' roots out of the ground at work). I keep one in my Jeep, just for shits and giggles, most of the time. My friends and I just do random crap to mess with people, like if I grow my hair out and go unshaved for a while, we play "Let's Poke the Hobo!" while I'm lying on the ground somewhere. When I'm squared away with the hair, I carry the pickaxe, widen my eyes, and walk briskly while my friends videotape the reactions of everyone. Funny as hell.

I can't really comprehend alot of that paragraph, just to let you know.
    Thats coo, but ur mostly doin it to get a reaction. I look tough with my shirt off, but over all I look like somethin out of mind. 2 labels I got are fag and crazy, I have lil to no respect where I live, but thats ok. I also heared some lady say once " he needs help". I also give off a dominate vibe, thats just my nature.

then theres the unusually short girl with the black glasses and naturally light blonde hair down to her ribs. i get alot of unwanted attention from people... mostly cause i look about 14-16. and i hate being carded. i wotn even buy cds anymore cause i got so sick of being asked for ID jsut to buy a cd. i dont really do anything for a reaction. i prefer being more stealth and blending in
    R.I.P Zoidberg

then theres the unusually short girl with the black glasses and naturally light blonde hair down to her ribs. i get alot of unwanted attention from people... mostly cause i look about 14-16. and i hate being carded. i wotn even buy cds anymore cause i got so sick of being asked for ID jsut to buy a cd. i dont really do anything for a reaction. i prefer being more stealth and blending in
    U sound adorable. I do wha I want too because it feels right, I live in the ghetto, some call it. I look like im from somewhere else, but u know wha I dont want to blend in. Julie, I really believe that u should not let anythin stop u from doin wha u wanna do. If u gotta give the id everytime when u buy cd do it. U stand out because ur not a clone, u should be proud of that, not hide it. Believe in ur self, this world will beat u to the ground if u let it. Dont always be fragile. With the lil respect in all I manage to work, do wha I want, and hold my head up high. It feels good not to hide myself, people will see that. Some understand it and deny it, and others just dont get it, because they were never taught to think for them self. Stealth for me would only be my silence, but my outside appeal speaks without a word out my mouth.

well i dont like the attention i get from guys just looking for a piece of ass. i have a bf already and im quite happy, so i rather blend in more so they leave me alone. as hard as i try to blend in, i just dont. i refuse to dye or cut my hair, so that stands out the most. im not ashamed of how i look or anything, i just get annoyed with being hit on all the time. it gets old real fast
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    if you never cut youre hair youll be stepping on it in a few years, but thats better than short hair... people probally do think you already die youre hair since 85% of blondes are fake now a days... but its better to stay you and not change for other people,, i died my hair blodne once but had to change ti becaues peope called me Eminem, so im back to the natural orange, ok ill shgut up now since i wrote a paragraph baiscally abouot nothign oooo, and i justfound a damn mouse near my computer so i bought a whole shit load of mouse traps and keepin the feet eleveated as of now, damn their nasty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast