• None of these shitty choices!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: PS3 vs. 360?

1. #1 PS3 vs. 360? 
    bigbossVII
    Go go go go go.

My pick, PS3.

I loved my 360 while I had it, but faulty hardware swayed me to the darkside. Also paying for things the PS3 gives away for free also swayed me as well.

Product F(RED)
    PS3.

Free multiplayer, more mature audience, IMO better exclusives, better for multimedia, less expensive in the long run.

MadManxD
    PS3
    Its simple,classic,never had 360 but sony yes it has very good multiplayer

Julie
    360. i like the controller more

Kaikz
    10 year olds have Xshit 36Fails.
    Ofc PS3.

admin
    xbox 360 for me, but thats only because i have not owned a PS3 (YET )

KmR
    Once you use Xbox Live for at least a month, you know the answer to this question is Xbox 360.

PSN is a joke compared to XBL, in my opinion.

BIG.MAN
    PS3 for me like F(red) say...free free i can play my backed up DVDs and not have a problem o plus its Sony..... i mean of course i cant say no to halo but free psn hail yea

bigbossVII
    Quote Originally Posted by KmR View Post
    Once you use Xbox Live for at least a month, you know the answer to this question is Xbox 360.

PSN is a joke compared to XBL, in my opinion.
    Heh heh. I know the correct answer for this. I gamed first on (drumroll please) the 360. I got it as a gift from my mother, and I loved it until it red ringed. 4 times my friend. Really, the setup is much better on the 360. I loved all the exclusives it had, and wondered why the PS3 was even still in the race. Halo, Gears, Boom Boom Rocket, were all my faves as well too. Microsoft has the better online program BY FAR but there is no way in hell that it can make up for its lack of hardware (ie: wifi adapter, wired controllers in general, that STUPID HD DVD adapter) and their RIDICULOUS prices. Can anyone tell me why the Microsoft wireless controller deserves to be 50 dollars? Its not any more technologically advanced (if thats even a word) than a wireless PS2 controller which is about 25 bucks at max for the best. Also, 99 bucks for a wireless add-on is a joke.

And really, it all comes down to the dollar for me. Microsoft charges for shitty hardware addons (plus live) that I can get either for free or a better option for my dollar.

KmR
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbossVII View Post
    Heh heh. I know the correct answer for this. I gamed first on (drumroll please) the 360. I got it as a gift from my mother, and I loved it until it red ringed. 4 times my friend. Really, the setup is much better on the 360. I loved all the exclusives it had, and wondered why the PS3 was even still in the race. Halo, Gears, Boom Boom Rocket, were all my faves as well too. Microsoft has the better online program BY FAR but there is no way in hell that it can make up for its lack of hardware (ie: wifi adapter, wired controllers in general, that STUPID HD DVD adapter) and their RIDICULOUS prices. Can anyone tell me why the Microsoft wireless controller deserves to be 50 dollars? Its not any more technologically advanced (if thats even a word) than a wireless PS2 controller which is about 25 bucks at max for the best. Also, 99 bucks for a wireless add-on is a joke.

And really, it all comes down to the dollar for me. Microsoft charges for shitty hardware addons (plus live) that I can get either for free or a better option for my dollar.
    Couldn't say any better myself. You're exactly right. However, it's a trade-off I'm willing to make.

admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    360. i like the controller more
    i remember how big the first controllers were

Cant believe PS3 and XBOX360 are tied

Canada2113
    I voted PC and PS3. A lot of the 360 "exclusives" come out on pc, and the Ps3 has the best variety in games.