Thread: Berry Booster does this work yo!!!

1. #1 Berry Booster does this work yo!!! 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    guys i just bought a black berry 8330 with boost mobile and were i live at no signal...is there any signal boosters i can purchase or some like that i found this and i think its a scam yo!!

Senior Asshole PSP Elite Hacker cowboycalstar's Avatar
    i don't want to tell you no...

why didn't you check to see if you got a signal at home before you signed on with boost?

Administrator PSP Elite Hacker admin's Avatar
    i purchased a signal booster for my nokia mobile 5 years ago and I noticed no difference, Do boosters really work ??
    PSPMOD Administrator : Useful Links Below

PSPMOD Guides : Downloads : ChatRoom : Free PSP Downloads

Quote Originally Posted by cowboycalstar View Post
    i don't want to tell you no...

why didn't you check to see if you got a signal at home before you signed on with boost?
    yea man i know bro i kind of tought it would work yo i mean it works everywere but just not in my home...i get some signal then loose it on and on and on.....boostmoible wont do shit about so im looking around to see if i can boost my Bberry at least inside da house yo...i also found dis one look

http://www.buy.com/prod/wilson-elect...209882152.html

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    If you're familiar with the mathematical concept of fractals, this is how antennas work.

Without getting too much into the intricacies of this, fractals are a constantly repeating pattern providing (mathematically, but not in reality actual) infinite surface area. Cell phone antennas are modeled on this principle of a very small pattern containing an enormous surface area because of the pattern self-repeating in decreasing size. Anything else is a scam. Anything not physically connected to the internal cell phone antenna is a scam.

Mathematical example...

Real example of a simple cell phone antenna... notice the INCREDIBLE surface area compared to what a wire or metal strip would provide.

my god you're such a nerd...

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Product F(RED)'s Avatar
    Boost Mobile is Sprint, minus the included Verizon-roaming that Sprint users get. Boost Mobile won't do shit for you because they're prepaid and in the business of offering low-cost, contract-free service to primarily ghetto people (seriously). Switch to Sprint, they'll give you a device called the Airave for free if you have no signal (which you won't). It plugs into your router and is basically a mini-cellphone tower in your house. That's what they did for me when I called and complained.
    Last edited by Product F(RED); 10-07-2010 at 02:05 PM.

AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz | 4GB A-Data DDR2 RAM | Sparkle Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB
    Intel Core i5 M430 2.27GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM | Intel GMA HD

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboycalstar View Post
    my god you're such a nerd...
    Thanks!

well ghetto not really Ive seen doctors using dis shit bro...plus sprint sometimes fucks u over but it is a way better service..

da problem is dat i was a dumb-ass and bought $500 dollar worth of boost yo!!!! and they wont refund bro so diz is a totally waste off shit man!!!!..i bought 2 of these phones shit yo...
    Last edited by BIG.MAN; 10-07-2010 at 06:46 PM.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Product F(RED)'s Avatar
    Buying an outdated Blackberry for $250 is ridiculous. They sold it to you at an unsubsidized price. If you did your research, you could have seen that you can activate a Sprint phone (including the 8330) on Boost (but not the other way around).

AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz | 4GB A-Data DDR2 RAM | Sparkle Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB
    Intel Core i5 M430 2.27GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM | Intel GMA HD

man, fuck your shit. don't lump that boost crap with sprint/virgin mobile. i been using VM for about 5 years now and it's still cool shit with one exception of last month when the SMS went down due to AIDS

Quote Originally Posted by Product F(RED) View Post
    Buying an outdated Blackberry for $250 is ridiculous. They sold it to you at an unsubsidized price. If you did your research, you could have seen that you can activate a Sprint phone (including the 8330) on Boost (but not the other way around).
    well i actually bought two for $150 plus $130 of the fukn first month.......i fukd up really good yo but im flashing it to Cryket even worst but better signal bars dude.