Thread: I need quick advice ASAP

1. #1 I need quick advice ASAP 
    Hardware Modder PSP Elite Hacker BrokenRoses22's Avatar
    I need a new housing cause my black ones Fu*ked up with two striped screws on the left side.
    Please tell me which housings from the links bellow are good for me to replace mine with. I plan on buying shortly so please let me know asap.
    I plan on switching the button colors so help with what colors I will take into consideration.

Bronze#1
    PSP 1000 Bronze Full Housing Shell Faceplate Grade AA - PSP 1000 - Playstation Series The Best Price for Video Games, China Electronics, iPhone, Cameras, Cell Phones, Mac, Computers & Accessories With Free Shipping - Retail - Wholesale - Dropshipping

Bronze#2
    PSP 1000 Gold Full Housing Faceplate Repair Part - PSP 1000 - Playstation Series The Best Price for Video Games, China Electronics, iPhone, Cameras, Cell Phones, Mac, Computers & Accessories With Free Shipping - Retail - Wholesale - Dropshipping

Red#1
    PSP 1000 Red Full Housing Shell Faceplate Grade AA - PSP 1000 - Playstation Series The Best Price for Video Games, China Electronics, iPhone, Cameras, Cell Phones, Mac, Computers & Accessories With Free Shipping - Retail - Wholesale - Dropshipping

Red#2
    PSP 1000 Red Full Housing Faceplate Repair Part - PSP 1000 - Playstation Series The Best Price for Video Games, China Electronics, iPhone, Cameras, Cell Phones, Mac, Computers & Accessories With Free Shipping - Retail - Wholesale - Dropshipping

Silver#1
    PSP 1000 Silver Full Housing Faceplate Repair Part - PSP 1000 - Playstation Series The Best Price for Video Games, China Electronics, iPhone, Cameras, Cell Phones, Mac, Computers & Accessories With Free Shipping - Retail - Wholesale - Dropshipping

L
    I like the ones that say, "grade AA". I personally have had issues with most aftermarket faceplates/housing for the 1000. Alot of them are not made with exact tolerances and the fact that the analog is integrated into the faceplate itself with the 1000 has led to nothing but, "Ghosting" issues with the analog for me. So my recommendation would be to buy the "Grade AA" ones.

Knights of War PSP Elite Hacker KoW210's Avatar

Hardware Modder PSP Elite Hacker BrokenRoses22's Avatar
    I cant buy from DX they visa can only be used in the United States...