Thread: WTF story.

1. #1 WTF story. 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    before i start let me say that I DID NOT WRITE THIS. i found a piece of paper with this written on it when i went dumpster diving for some beer bottles so i could recycle them and get a buck or 2. now on to the story.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, what is all of the emotion about. Mr. Head here got a new pet liger. Ahh man i remember last time he got a pet cat. Well it is dead now. Mr. Head here killed him with one of those sucking things for your toilet. What a bad man, yeah, Mr. Head is coming, in the toilet. Give me my hankerchief stupid. Mr. Head you just called your student stupid. yeah so. next time i will call you a stupid head. ahh, im telling on you Mr Head. Yeah your gonna get your head ripped off. what are you going to do, i will kill you all right here, right now. Mr. Head pulled out a gun, a pistol i think. then he aimed it at a student pulled the trigger and walked away. all i heard from the on was MISSED ME Mr Head knogger.

....:weird: whoever wrote this really needs therapy or somethin cuz its just plain fucked up. oh, the things you find in dumpsters.

2. #2 WTF story. 
    WTF?WTF?WTH?WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?

3. #3 WTF story. 
    you tell me.

4. #4 WTF story. 
    The dude had an exercist?

5. #5 WTF story. 
    how should i know i found this story in a dumpster.

6. #6 WTF story. 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    I wrote that letter, mmkay? False alarm, mmkay, Mr. Head was just under the influence of marijuana, mmkay. Remember, kids, drugs are bad, mmkay?

7. #7 WTF story. 
    XD.

8. #8 WTF story. 
    <div class='quotetop'>(Mr. Mackey @ mmkay?)</div><div class='quotemain'>I wrote that letter, mmkay? False alarm, mmkay, Mr. Head was just under the influence of marijuana, mmkay. Remember, kids, drugs are bad, mmkay?</div>

Shut the fuck up!!!!Stop annoying us with your stupid Mmkays!!!You are a kid...you must be around 10!!

9. #9 WTF story. 
    no hes been around for awhile. he was the poop poser back when we first made the new one i think... i might be wrong but i know who it is, his aim name is on my buddylist and it was before he was mr mackey

10. #10 WTF story. 
    Really?Crap...Sorry poop...

11. #11 WTF story. 
    That dudes awesome!

Anyway I thought I was the only one who went dumpster diving....Guess not.Well thats a fucked up story and yeah someone needs help and all that noise.