View Poll Results: am i insane?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

1 16.67%
  • no

5 83.33%

Thread: am i insane vote after reading this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 am i insane vote after reading this. 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    I think i am but what ever.

I think god isnt good but evil and satan is the one that is good . god i just some sick basterd playing with our minds makin up these fake rules and spreading bad thigs about satan. mabay satan and god are in oppset places.

What if im god! why not i see everything in a good and bad way but im not peacefull nor angry. i try to be good but i becom mean as whell. i look at my self and i want to know why. why am i alive what kept my soul to keep going. is there something ahead of life that my soul wants or is there something right now that i need that i am not seeing. im scared to lose my freinds my famly and everyone around me. outside i pose as a calm cool and colucted person but inisde im a crying little boy im truly scared i want to go back to when i was about 3 when i didnt have worrys except if i get candy tomorow. now my worries is. what if today my freinds die? what if my dad dies? what will i do!.

im really really really really scared to be alive but im more scared to die. what if we die and thats it everything just stops no heaven no hell no nuthing. i like to cling on to the hope that our memory relaps everyevent that happens in our life and thats really what our soul is nuthing more then a tape recorder of our life.
    im scared:confused: :confused: :confused:

2. #2 am i insane vote after reading this. 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    I feel the same way.I dont wanna lose my family and homies but I kno they gotta go and so do I.As for death I guess I cant be scared of something I kno nothin about.I mean im gonna die sometime I dont really see how I could just not think or anything I mean how can you kno your not there.Its wierd yet there is only one way to find out and Im waiting for that day.

3. #3 am i insane vote after reading this. 
    yea that is tru but still it makes u wonder dosent it! >.> <.< i gota sleep more lol

4. #4 am i insane vote after reading this. 
    Dude your just saying whats on everyones mind.

5. #5 am i insane vote after reading this. 
    oh yeah true whell butt this is how i get things off my chest :D thanx for being there! Id hug ya but im not that kind of a guy. so hears a rep point.

6. #6 am i insane vote after reading this. 
    I dont think you kno how.....0_o

Dont sweat it.Thanks for the thought tho

7. #7 am i insane vote after reading this. 
    oh then did ure rep jump from 6 to 7 bye magic?

8. #8 am i insane vote after reading this. 
    Poop did that one........If I go to User CP it shows what post I got it from.

9. #9 am i insane vote after reading this. 
    <div class='quotetop'>(sethtodeath)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think i am but what ever.

I think god isnt good but evil and satan is the one that is good . god i just some sick basterd playing with our minds makin up these fake rules and spreading bad thigs about satan. mabay satan and god are in oppset places.

What if im god! why not i see everything in a good and bad way but im not peacefull nor angry. i try to be good but i becom mean as whell. i look at my self and i want to know why. why am i alive what kept my soul to keep going. is there something ahead of life that my soul wants or is there something right now that i need that i am not seeing. im scared to lose my freinds my famly and everyone around me. outside i pose as a calm cool and colucted person but inisde im a crying little boy im truly scared i want to go back to when i was about 3 when i didnt have worrys except if i get candy tomorow. now my worries is. what if today my freinds die? what if my dad dies? what will i do!.

im really really really really scared to be alive but im more scared to die. what if we die and thats it everything just stops no heaven no hell no nuthing. i like to cling on to the hope that our memory relaps everyevent that happens in our life and thats really what our soul is nuthing more then a tape recorder of our life.
    im scared:confused: :confused: :confused:</div>

WELCOME TO MY WORLD BROTHER.*makes you a 666 pendant*

10. #10 am i insane vote after reading this. 
    He doesnt worship Satan tho.0_o

11. #11 am i insane vote after reading this. 
    neither do i. but he basically said he doesnt worship god either so hes not christian. 666 means anti christian, not satanist. therefore it fits him.

12. #12 am i insane vote after reading this. 
    oic,my bad I guess.....

13. #13 am i insane vote after reading this. 
    dont worry its an easy mistake. everyone confuses anti christian with satanist.

14. #14 am i insane vote after reading this. 
    So you think God threw Satan out of heaven? And that Satan is the true god? :confused:

Anyway, I understand what you mean.
    Believe in an afterlife because it won't hurt. If you die and you stop existing, then you won't be around to regret it, so it won't matter. If you die and there is an afterlife, then that's great!
    Try reading about Pascal's Wager. It's really interesting.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_Wager

15. #15 am i insane vote after reading this. 
    I hope its just a cycle and im born again with a new mind.You cant lose that way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast