Thread: how much is the human brain size (megabytes, gigabytes, terabytes, teraflops...)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 how much is the human brain size (megabytes, gigabytes, terabytes, teraflops...) 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    what do you think?

now this is a stupid thread, but ill go with it, id say about 30gigs, but some people have alot of corrupt data from smoking weed, and just being stupid.(never heard of a teraflop, or terabyte)

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker DarthWalker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zubieta
    what do you think?
    There is no name to comprehend the capacity of the brain, it remembers everything, and althoe you may forget alot, if an event were to happen that happend back when, it will trigger the memory. So lets just say the potential capacity of the human brain is a lifetime.

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

I dont know, but for example, IBM has been developing a computer to "recreate" all the processes of the mind, brain, the complex fact of the processes, actually is like each processor is like a neuron, and they have a computer full of micorscopic processors each one being like a neuron, and the size of the entire pc is a half tennis courtyard, and it has an spped of 72.96 billions of processes per second, and it onlys recreates less than the 10% of an normal (not pot-head) human...
    so, whats the deal about it? human will never reach the 100% of its mind because it'll be like being god, einsten, only had his neurons with a density 5% higher than a really intelligent dude, he was the equal of 56 males, or 64 ladies, in brain processes, counting all them like being a single one person, so i think the mins has no limits... oh yeak weed kills neurons... stupid people... potheads..

ok, you sorta lost me there, but i wouldnt mind having that computer, run every game.

that sounds nuts. Half the size of a tennis court, now thats large!

so, whats the deal about it? human will never reach the 100% of its mind because it'll be like being God, einsten, only had his neurons with a density 5% higher than a really intelligent dude, he was the equal of 56 males, or 64 ladies, in brain processes, counting all them like being a single one person, so i think the mins has no limits...
    How dare you not capitalize the G in God.
    oh yeak weed kills neurons... stupid people... potheads
    Am I the only person sick and tired of being penalised for smoking Pot? It does not kill brain cells to the extent you think it does, your a stereotype asshole who never tryed it before but visualizes all pot heads with half open eyes, and cant compose a proper sentence. Well let me tell you, I smoke pot and im self taught Java script, HTML, CSS, and C++, also im working on my own PSP programs, im holding down a Job, social life, and Girlfriend, I'm going to College, and I also have a scholorship for $1000. I have a Hyundai Tiburon ALL MINE! I also play Guitar and am a High School graduate with a 70% average(Not the best but it would have been around 80% if a certain teacher dident fail me just because I smoked) Aswell as me smokeing Pot...Now tell me Mr. Anti pot head, what have you accomplished?

Thats what I thought! Judge not lest ye yourself be Judged! Now shut the fuck up about "Pot-head's" unless you want my foot down your throat!

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

not only the size.
    its the faster computer on earth and its processors measure is about few hundreds of squared nanometers...

edit:sorry vader, happens that i had a very trusted friend, by the influence of a bad pothead guy, he started to smoke a lot, he was in the top of the class with me and anotherr guy, but he became almost the worst, used to fall asleep in class, and had a very strong need to the drug... then he died by overdose...
    one of my lasts memories of him was me going to his house and I watched him on the garage smoking, then i went back home, next day i went he was still there, like being lost... it was ... a very sad situation... he lost his future... damn 'am still sad... i'll cry

second edit: so, you manage it very well, am happy for you, you have accomplished a lot of things in your life, i hope you keep that way. sorry if what i typed before was a lot of "stereotype". I had a very disturbed image of what "potheads" life is...
    so, do you excuse me if something i said offended you?

oh damn third edit (i'll have to read entire posts after edit):
    i didnt capitalized cuz i was typing very fast, am very busy right now,
    I am working in a written document about which I think of the universe, strings theory,the alpha variable, the absolut singularity, the dark matter and dark energy, and also a written article about how I explain the effects of the moon with respect to the Earth and vice versa, (like why the moon goes far from earth each year, why the earth steal rotating force to the moon and viceversa, why moon keeps earth where it is,etc... )

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker stinkypitz's Avatar
    Depends who your talkin about...

For MJK, it would be infinite teraflops

for Bush, ..... idk how much memory does a calculator have?

^drizzle = jesus of photoshop

ehh. a normal calculator few bytes, only storages the m+, and m- numbers... almost the same that bush....

who is MJK???
    if he is who i think... whoa 100 billions teraflops!

that would be maynard

anotherr guy, but he became almost the worst, used to fall asleep in class, and had a very strong need to the drug... then he died by overdose...
    Couldent of Overdoused on Pot dude, you cant Overdouse on it unless you eat it. You can smoke an entire feild, and if you dont pass out, walk away unharmed, just really stoned.

really, i didnt know that!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob1231
    really, i didnt know that!
    I smoked an ounce joint before, it was as long as the distance between your wrist and elbow, and was so thick you had to hold it with 2 hands. It took me 3 hours to smoke the enire thing non-stop. I was high for 2 days straight, but not dead.

Edit: That and anyone who went to Health class in elementary would know you cant OD on Marijiuana.

Darthwalker, you are awesome lol

Im sure there must be some effect on the body, other than being totally trippy.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast