Thread: oh God this is a very confusing question

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 oh God this is a very confusing question 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Did God created people (i support this but i want to see what others say)

Or

Did People created God (you know, that theory that says that human beings needed a way to explain the reason for anything and that the only thing that almost supported it was creating a divine entity that exist by itself excluded from time and space)

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker stinkypitz's Avatar
    Remember when that was my sig? lol

People created God.

^drizzle = jesus of photoshop

whats up with all thsese threads with just a question??

really it was?
    oh sorry i didnt knew
    this came because i've seen that a lot of people doesnt believe in god,
    and in the study group we got this question to ask to different people...

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    it's very possible that people created god and vice versa........but once again I don't know for sure........and no one will ever know for sure......

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

Senior Member I Modded My PSP uprising's Avatar
    man is corrupt, i once read that the idea of god was created to control people, to scare them with the punishment of hell, or to calm them with the promise of heaven, i once read, that there is only life, a never ending circle of life and death, and the only way to free yourself from it, was to liberate you mind, from society, linear thinking, and from your ego, and to see the univers for what it really is, a void.... but i can be wrong, im sorry jesus if i ever doubted you, respect!

PSP 1.5 // 3.40 OE-A // Steam = inteloutside4

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker DarthWalker's Avatar
    The way I see it is "God" pressed start, and all that is and ever will be was created, and "God" just watched it all work, and happen. Then we started to ak questions and we gave name to "God" being the peak and demonstration of all perfections. What we did wrong is creat him in our image, not saying God is not in our image, but for some he literaly exhisted and for other he only hypothetically exhisted. This may be confusing but for the belivers, he created us and in our own mind, we created him. We gave him name and shape, he may not go by what name or shape we gave him, if he even exhists in this reality. Then he would hypothetically exhist in this reality, but litteraly exhist in the crossing over reality of death. Maby we dont know him, or see him, or find signs from his exhistance because he cannot exhist in our reality, thats why we must belive in him so we can hold onto his image to cross over. Every encounter with "God" has only been attained by a comatose state inches from death, thus giving reason to belive we are who we are, but possibly not what we are. Maby we cross over to heaven after death, leaving our bodies lieing in the fragile line of reality and the point of death when we cross over. I did reserach on this and compiled my own thesis that "He" shows up in our dreams before death to cross us over from reality into whatever awaits afterward. So unless we can hold onto his Name and right to exhist, if even not in our own reality, we may not be able to cross over.

That being said, i'll return to my main point. i belive God did creat us and in a way we created him. He "was" before us, but he is as we belive him to be now, in our image. As we made him.

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

Retired PSP Elite Hacker fubar42o's Avatar
    i think i am sick of the religious posts...

follow your own beliefs and stfu...

"don't fucking ask me. i don't know..."

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker demondude777's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uprising
    man is corrupt, i once read that the idea of god was created to control people, to scare them with the punishment of hell, or to calm them with the promise of heaven, i once read, that there is only life, a never ending circle of life and death, and the only way to free yourself from it, was to liberate you mind, from society, linear thinking, and from your ego, and to see the univers for what it really is, a void.... but i can be wrong, im sorry jesus if i ever doubted you, respect!
    I personally believe in God.....but even if there isnt a god then religion established morals...a way to live that is not selfish. I guess either way, beniefits came out good.

Now I know there have been many religious wars and burnings and so forth.....but that was acceptable then....not now...maybe we have learend along the way. (And yes..tehre are still many wars and so forth)

June 2005 - PSP homebrewed
    August 2006 - DS homebrewed

Embrace diversity.....play both handhelds the way they weren't meant to be played!

Quote Originally Posted by demondude777
    I am now your love cleric.

my thoughts are in the other "do you believe in god" thread.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthWalker
    he created us and, in our own mind, we created him. We gave him name and shape(he may not go by what name or shape we gave him), if he even exists in this reality.
    These are my thoughts....if god exists.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthWalker
    Then he would hypothetically exhist in this reality, but literally exist in the crossing over reality of death. Maby we dont know him, or see him, or find signs from his exhistance because he cannot exist in our reality, thats why we must belive in him so we can hold onto his image to cross over. Every encounter with "God" has only been attained by a comatose state inches from death, thus giving reason to belive we are who we are, but possibly not what we are. Mabey we cross over to heaven after death, leaving our bodies lieing in the fragile line of reality and the point of death when we cross over. I did reserach on this and compiled my own thesis that "He" shows up in our dreams before death to cross us over from reality into whatever awaits afterward. So unless we can hold onto his Name and right to exhist, if even not in our own reality, we may not be able to cross over.
    This is a very interesting comment. Thanks for the heavily deep thinking I'll do in the future in this subject.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker DarthWalker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matrixsucks
    These are my thoughts....if god exists.

This is a very interesting comment. Thanks for the heavily deep thinking I'll do in the future in this subject.
    Was that a compliment towards my deep thought? If it was I really feel privalaged to recive one from you, especially on a religious topic.

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Dende00's Avatar
    I think God exist, not by lookin for an explaination to explain mankind. I think u can see it and feel it. U can feel the wind, u can see the sky, u can hear the ocean. Man sure as hell didn't create that, and it wasn't spawned from nothin (evolution). Their is a higher bein that rules us.

Quote Originally Posted by Dende00
    I think God exist, not by lookin for an explaination to explain mankind. I think u can see it and feel it. U can feel the wind, u can see the sky, u can hear the ocean. Man sure as hell didn't create that, and it wasn't spawned from nothin (evolution). Their is a higher bein that rules us.
    evolution isnt nothing, it is the path that everything takes. All those things could have happened naturaly, from when this planet was formed from the big bang that created all matter. When this particular solar system was created, this planet happened to have enough recourses and the right conditions to contain life.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Dende00's Avatar
    Point wha im makin scientist excuse for a god is evolution. Its sometimes hard to face facts, even when u dont wanna believe. Scientist live by taught theories, and changin facts for their evolution. Life just exist from god, no other explanation.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast