Thread: Another thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Another thread. 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Everyone has been reading and talking in the forums about how we can save the board, and how the admins need to do something, and sure I've probably just made a civil war in this thread, or that I'll get yelled at because of this post, but everyone...stop fighting! Stop saying that we need to save the forum, everyone knows that, and everyone is probably doing what they can do to save this place. FatAlbert is right, we need a way to advertise this place to people online without spamming other forums or making annoying ads, and Gimpy is looking for new stuff to put on this board, Grayfox is looking out for everyone and helping Gimpy (No offense to Ray), Steph, Infamous, Poop, Cell_Fangirl, Johnny Blaze, F.Y.C.N. and everyone else is suggesting improvements, and most of them are pretty damn good.

I hope this thread can just make everyone stop any fighting that has happened or any fight that will, the real problem is that in between the suggestions is that there is the fighting and that might be driving anyone who wants to join away, I know most of the fighting is just kidding around, and I am not trying to make anyone be offended in this post, but really everyone just chill out, I know I am usually off the walls, and that I don't really have a position to ask everyone to chill out..but please, I am sure that we can make this place better and we can get more members, the Admins, the Mods the members will just figure this out.

(Prepares to be killed)

2. #2 Another thread. 
    Banned PSP Mad Hacker
    I think the main issue is the lack of staff. #1 we don't really have staff that can use vB well... I cna setup the RPG.. but someone has to build everything.. all the items, weapons etc... It will take time and someone who knows stuff.

3. #3 Another thread. 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    Well, the only time I remember fighting is a while back with you Zayne, and when I kid with Fatalbert and LUbu. I'll stop with that if it needs to be done. I'm inviting people...and I think the RPG might be a fun project.

4. #4 Another thread. 
    Banned PSP Mad Hacker
    I'm also thinking of mabye installing the arcades vB system too.. it has games like PACMAN and Bomberman and much more..

5. #5 Another thread. 
    Yes. We NEED an arcade. I've had tons of people request it.

6. #6 Another thread. 
    Well that is the hack I was thinking of suggesting.

7. #7 Another thread. 
    Banned PSP Mad Hacker
    I don't mind getting the arcade hack, however I've learned from the past it takes up LOTS of server bandwidth... so if we go over our limit.. it basically shuts the site down till the next month... unless we pay for more.. and based off the ads... we only have 5 clicks so far...

8. #8 Another thread. 
    wtf... how little bandwidth do we have? does it really take THAT much?

9. #9 Another thread. 
    Gimpy, can an autoclick bot be monitored by the ads? Because I'm coding one to click on the ads.

10. #10 Another thread. 
    Banned PSP Mad Hacker
    hmm.. I think it could be? I mean.. the best way I can guess is they use IP matches to detect who is clicking.. I'm not 100% sure.

As for Fox.. yeah it can use a lot of bandwidth... everything someone loads the game... and refreshs.. etc.. Anytime images load.. pages load.. basically anything loading on the web = eating up bandwidth

11. #11 Another thread. 
    Well I was thinking for the forum, just link to them and make it load in a new tab/window. You will only be linking to them, or I guess that could cost bandwith.

12. #12 Another thread. 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    Maybe. Oh, I've been clicking the ads once a week like you said.

13. #13 Another thread. 
    well... how much bandwidth do we have?

and... I'm suddenly not seeing any ads.

14. #14 Another thread. 
    I never see ads.

15. #15 Another thread. 
    I don't even see them in IE. O_o

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast