Thread: Need Testers

1. #1 Need Testers 
    Banned PSP Mad Hacker
    Well I'm starting a youtube/myspace type of site and I need some beta testers. Anyone care to help?

here is the link

http://www.x7n.net/viewprofile/admin/?ref=admin

I just need a few people to go through everything and test.. especially the audio and video section, because they weren't working for me... :(

2. #2 Need Testers 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    What? So we go to the front page or what?

3. #3 Need Testers 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    <div class='quotetop'>(Zayne.H;20983)</div><div class='quotemain'>What? So we go to the front page or what?</div>

He made it pretty clear in the first post that he wants you to try and test as much as you can, especially the audio and video section.

Gimpy, I'll register an account and try everything I can, then I'll report back with results.

update: I've tried uploading two different audio files, one wav and one mp3, both seemed to take long enough to finish uploading, but when they finish it says " Sorry, errors found " and the error is in the " Audio File " field of the upload page, where you select the file on your PC to upload.

4. #4 Need Testers 
    Banned PSP Mad Hacker
    <div class='quotetop'>(Wonderboy;20984)</div><div class='quotemain'>He made it pretty clear in the first post that he wants you to try and test as much as you can, especially the audio and video section.

Gimpy, I'll register an account and try everything I can, then I'll report back with results.

update: I've tried uploading two different audio files, one wav and one mp3, both seemed to take long enough to finish uploading, but when they finish it says " Sorry, errors found " and the error is in the " Audio File " field of the upload page, where you select the file on your PC to upload.</div>
    thanks for testing. Yeah, everything for me atleast seems to be working great, besides the audio and video uploads. I'm still looking into that one and I think it may be the audio/video encoders not being installed on the server.

5. #5 Need Testers 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Site looks nice!

Upload Video (Page1) is a little strangely aligned when you go to upload a video. There's a huge white area on the left.

When I try to upload a wmv, I get "Sorry!, Errors found" or "Sorry!, Errors found. Internal problem occured in your video." And I get an e-mail about it.

6. #6 Need Testers 
    Only one more problem to report, but it could just be something with my browser(I use Opera if that matters); I can't get my cursor to appear in text fields, and once when I went to refresh, I saw what looked like some kind of 503/404 error in place of the text field. Besides that, everything seems to work smooth, I tested friends and made a test group, so if you guys want to join and make sure that works, that'll be awesome.

And I got an original account name holy shit :D

edit: And by text fields, I mean to send messages or post commends. The small one-line text fields found in registration and the upload pages seem to work fine, but the bigger ones I can't get my cursor to appear.

7. #7 Need Testers 
    Nice, keep this site going :) Looks good. I am going to sign up and stuff, ill get back to you in a weeks time with a list of errors and things I think you could improve on (as a youtube and myspace user) thats if you want feedback?

Also, it wont let me have WingedFantasy as a username :( Its too long :'(

Oh and spelling mistakes editing profile.

<div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'>In my bedroom you will fine..
    Help
    Last tiem I got lucky was</div>

Edit: I am unavailable to post a bulletin, it wont let me enter text.

btw, I am using Opera Browser.