Thread: Fellow Tri State Cablevision subscribers, check it:

1. #1 Fellow Tri State Cablevision subscribers, check it: 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    I received this email and decided to post it up on here too for any of those who don't get emails from Cablevision...since Fox5 is gone from yet another greedy company demanding much more $$ from us to watch their channels, which i don't so i can really care less about it all. here's a promotion from Cablevision in part with MLB.com to be able to watch the World Series online for the price of 0$ via credit back from Cablevision themselves to your monthly bill.

with that also being said, this is why i do continue with Cablevision and will always. they're customer support is always great and fast, i love their service and also my optimum rewards for having all 3 services...but here's the link for thread topic:

Optimum
    [CENTER]

Dan the man 10257 I Modded My PSP Danny10257's Avatar
    I don't like baseball. I read up to where it said "world series" and stopped......
    Ftbol Club Barcelona
    Ms Que Un Club
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFkApXjaJMA

lol i hate baseball too but still, just sharing for those that do and have lost the stations.
    [CENTER]

Hookah Hog PSP Elite Hacker Sennin's Avatar
    This is what happens when rich cable companies become frugal. The same thing happened out here. Despite the political agenda FOX Network takes, I wouldn't dare lose my coverage of Fox Sports West, PrimeTicket, or Fox Soccer Channel. Sorry to say this but cable companies are dumb. I've had satellite since '97 and don't plan on changing.

L
    Tri-state area???.................aint Mama's Family from the tri-state area???

Hookah Hog PSP Elite Hacker Sennin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    Tri-state area???.................aint Mama's Family from the tri-state area???
    Btw, are you subscribed to CSCA or CSCN? Everytime I watch a San Jose Seal's game, the broadcaster is CSCA, i think they broadcast the Giants too.

i stick by Cablevision though...they're awesome, bill hasn't gone up by a penny in over 5 years, this is just another greedy provider demanding more millions of dollars to air their crap. Cablevision lost the channels cause they don't want jacked up prices for their customers. so how can you say they're dumb when they're actually protecting our interests??

to each their own though with tv/net providers but i wouldn't get satellite if you gave it to me for free for 2 years, i've had much better services over my neighbors who do have direct tv in all elements of weather and when net wouldn't stay on, they were out here endlessly till they fixed it. turned out that 6 other houses were backfeeding and i was the 1 losing it all from that. i stick by customer service and support and reliability
    [CENTER]