• No

6 31.58%
  • What new look?

1 5.26%

Thread: New look

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 New look 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    who likes it, I do. Who hates it, I don't.

Retired PSP Elite Hacker fubar42o's Avatar
    I've been waiting for a long time for any type of change to this site... even if it's purely cosmetic, it's a welcome change...

"don't fucking ask me. i don't know..."

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    it was fine, I don't see why we keep changing things...the site looks bad now....It's all about Ads now, they're on the top, the left, and the bottom, I HATE IT
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth

yeh seriously, what the hell is up with all the ads, i just saw that now. Umm yeh, can I unvote..??

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Snookao's Avatar
    I like the colors and everything but most of the time im on my psp and out of the three views none of them are practical. I either cant read things or i have too scroll throuh a whole line of adds and i hate scrolling left and right on normal view.
    "Owned" (often typed in leet speak among gamers) is an internet slang word used commonly in gaming circles to acknowledge a form of superiority through the downfall of another entity, be it another gaming clan, or a single user.

If your not first, your last- Talladega Nights

are you holding square and using the stick? I dont find it that bad on the psp..

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker stinkypitz's Avatar
    WTF webmaster guy...... stop changing it. I reserve the right to take a chainsaw to your nutsack if this is not changed ASAP. PSPMOD does NOT need adds in the middle of the thread. I dont even have a fuckin psp and yet i stay..... i might not if the good ol look isnt here. And these smileys are homosexual.

^drizzle = jesus of photoshop

haha, what if we can change it to what we want. I had a forum a few months back and there I was able to choose who got what look or they could choose themselves if they wanted. That is needed here!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    I like the new look......but yeah the ads are annoying

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    i LOVE how when i check the new posts section, make a reply in one, then cant get back to the new posts section without clicking back a few times and having to refresh the page. massive pain in the ass. thanks for making it take even longer for this damn connection to load the site
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker yaboyryan666's Avatar
    i LOVE how when i check the new posts section, make a reply in one, then cant get back to the new posts section without clicking back a few times and having to refresh the page. massive pain in the ass. thanks for making it take even longer for this damn connection to load the site
    I agree... I was so used to just clicking the "new post" button anytime i wanted...
    Plus the text font is bigger...
    ░▒▓Dark_Alex▓▒░ is a PSP hacking GOD.
    Dark-Alex.org

12. #12 Answers to a few of the complaint. 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Answer to a few of the complaint.

1st - Adds are needed to be able to cover the hosting server cost (unless you guys want to start paying for the this forum).

2nd - I realize for the people the like to hang out in the forum adds are a pain so we have made the right nav collapsible ( just click on "MINIMIZE").

3rd - smileys will be change. We have upgraded the forum so the current smileys are the forum default.

yeah the site is cool, except the psp adn UMD, but that really is what this is about so..but i hate where the new post button is!!!<<cheap ass smilies..

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker jrmdb3's Avatar
    I dont see why you guys are complaining. Yes the ads are annoying, but they have them on a lot of forums. Im very happy for this change, sure there could be some improvements made, but who says that this improvement is set in stone? The forums just upgraded yeterday! Give it some time. Some members like me have been here for over a year and have come to the same look, same thing every single day. Its nice coming to something different now.

Webmaster, if we gave some ideas to you and the admin, would you take them into consideration? Im sure there are a lot of people with great ideas that would take in coll effects.

Your fellow PSPMod.com Super Moderator. -Jrmdb3
    "Live life to the fullest"
    GAMERTAG: Jrmdb3

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    ugh....I've been here over a year as well, and I cannot take this! Can we at least make the ads on the right side so we don't have to scroll the whole way over?
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast