Thread: How much would i get for these games?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 How much would i get for these games? 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker PSPBETTERTHANDS's Avatar
    I'm gonna try to go to gamestop in the next couple days, but not if it isn't worth selling them my psp games. I was wondering the best place (building) to sell my games. I meant building too, i don't wanta sell it online...
    Hope you had a nice XMas! Help me modding my original Xbox. See my thread in Anything Goes Here forum

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker yaboyryan666's Avatar
    well maybe you can try selling them to your friends... selling things at places like gamestop is crazy...
    ░▒▓Dark_Alex▓▒░ is a PSP hacking GOD.
    Dark-Alex.org

would, but my friends dont got psp's.

ONCE AGAIN WHERE SHOULD I GO?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Hope you had a nice XMas! Help me modding my original Xbox. See my thread in Anything Goes Here forum

Senior Member I Modded My PSP sliver's Avatar
    what games do you have i would like some more.
    .:Hero Of The Day:.

lol sliver i can't say it enough, i am not selling online....

Senior Member I Modded My PSP sliver's Avatar
    My bad. yea, i proably wouldnt sell them online either i think i got burned by one of the members here.
    .:Hero Of The Day:.

HEY SO ANY IDEAS!?!?!?!?!?!?!? please, i don't wanta waste my money just to find out later i could've easily gotten another $20 by going somewhere else.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    unless you sell them to friends, you wont get a good price anywhere locally... maybe a pawn shop. your only option is online, and youre against that, so enjoy getting burned by gamestop
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Thanks for cheering me up julie I guess i'll just WAIT until one of my friends tells me they are gonna buy my psp. Any idea how much i should get for my Burnout and GTA: LCS? Fubar, im calling out to you

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    it's simple, just compare prices at Gamecrazy and Gamestop/EB....Gamestop and EB have the same prices......call the store and ask how much they'll give you......pawn shops won't give you shit.....

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

theres no dangers to selling online. if the person doesnt pay, then dont send the games. simple as that
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker spikyhunter3's Avatar
    all i can say is dont go to gamecrazy their game values suck, and you could also go to blockbuster.

Drizzle's awesome work!
    Raiden: Still ticking, huh?
    Vamp: Unfortunately, Hell had no vacancies

Alright i'll check that out... when i get the chance

Im actually gonna grab a PDA i beleive. Its the Palm TX. Its pretty sweet, and it does everything i do frequently on my psp, except better. Might not be able to do many 3D games, but who cares when you got video, music, photo, and web browsing. And of course its got the touch screen . Im not putting the PSP down or anything... but seriously its paining me to keep the PSP when im not gonna play its UMD games, even if they are free, because they are so bad, and it has problems playing my videos. I'm just tired of it i guess.... i'm sure the psp wasn't so uncomfortable, then i would probably keep my psp, but really its getting to me i can't even lie down in bed and use it without it killing my hands or falling out of its case which i HAVE to keep it in cause its so freaking fragile! I'm just tired of it. Don't get me wrong, the potential capabilities are much better than this PDA's, but Sony is just not doing it for me, so i am getting rid of my psp atleast thats what i plan on doing... i will of course stick around though no matter what. I like you guys here...
    Oh and julie, i don't understand your avatar, sig is cool, but i don't understand the new avatar...is it a fox?

the beauty of a pda is its running a skanky version of windows, so drag and drop is no problem as well as saving videos off the net. streaming flash games works too i believe, so you can still go to newgrounds.com and play the free games all day on it. i might be buying a dell pda now... im curious about them
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Well julie if it helps, look into Cnet. Since i am greatful for the help, i'll give a link:

http://reviews.cnet.com/Palm_TX/4505...-31546759.html
    Its terrific. Its also the most popular PDA on Cnet and the third best rated PDA according to the Cnet Editor. All i can do is recommend it to you...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast