0 0%
  • Genisis

0 0%
  • GB/GBC/GBA

0 0%

Thread: Best hacked/modded console

1. #1 Best hacked/modded console 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker PSPBETTERTHANDS's Avatar
    Which gameing console has been hacked and modded the most? I think its the PSP, then again that is probably because im brand new to getting into computers (started around Christmas time i beleive)

Sorry bout the pole, not enough room for the PSP, if you think the PSP just post it here i guess.
    Hope you had a nice XMas! Help me modding my original Xbox. See my thread in Anything Goes Here forum

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    im with psp!! i never even knew about this hacking/cracking stuff, untill i saw someone playing super mario on thier psp.

Quote Originally Posted by chinese people
    im with psp!! i never even knew about this hacking/cracking stuff, untill i saw someone playing super mario on thier psp.
    Yep me too, except the way i got into it was before i even bought the PSP, and i wanted to have the web browser that they hacked with wipeout pure... so i spent all this time reading up on how to do it. And then i notice that there is more hacks out there than just the browser, and i just got really wrapped up in it all. But i couldn't afford a larger memory stick than the 32, so i decided to update cause i couldn't fit much on the memory stick& and back then i didn't even know how to add it on lol. So i updated and ever since then i've not had the ability to do homebrew, except for the eLoader, which sucked c*ck. but anyways, i'm getting a 1.5 soon, so good news for me, and Sony still sucks.
    Hope you had a nice XMas! Help me modding my original Xbox. See my thread in Anything Goes Here forum

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker demondude777's Avatar
    First time I heard about it was on Dreamcast....PSP looks like it is the easiest...

Just wait until the Microsoft 180...if that ever comes to be. I am sure that will be hacked to crap.

June 2005 - PSP homebrewed
    August 2006 - DS homebrewed

Embrace diversity.....play both handhelds the way they weren't meant to be played!

Quote Originally Posted by demondude777
    I am now your love cleric.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker yaboyryan666's Avatar
    i think the psp was the best hacked/modded console... there is so many things you can do with a psp thats not even game related...
    ░▒▓Dark_Alex▓▒░ is a PSP hacking GOD.
    Dark-Alex.org

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Coleman4747's Avatar
    xbox.... you can do alot of stuff with it

Hey got an article on the Microsoft 180? That sounds cool. I think i heard of Microsoft going into handheld, but i might've read wrong....

yeh xbox by far..psp is close, but still aint there with the high price for memmory cards, if that comes down I can see it being better.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    yeah I'd probably say PSP or Xbox.....how could you leave out PSP??!?!....shame on you

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    xbox by far. u can do everything and more with it
    R.I.P Zoidberg

does the Xbox even do much homebrew without a modchip? i am not much of a microsoft person, well i wasn't until sony screwed up everything

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    modded xboxes are great since u can rip all your games to the hard drive, run a basic version of linux for online fuctions and cd burning, as well as a host of emulators. its excellent to replace several older consoles and games that are taking up space
    R.I.P Zoidberg

oh wow i knew about the linux, i just won't do it because i have like 15 computers in this house, would be a waste, plus they aren't selling them anymore officially.

the 360 is sorta being modded through media center, they almost got an nes emulator running (wish media center was free)

you don't have to go the full out linux route or get a modchip to run homebrew. There are softmods, but most are a pain in the ass if you ever decide to upgrade the hdd. The way I usually mod xbox's is by flashing the tsop. easy as hell, and can be done in bout 30 minutes for $0. and you can usually get a used xbox on ebay for like $60. I run xbox media center as a dashboard, i love it.pm me with any questions and I'll be glad to help you out.