Thread: My theory on FW keys after 2.7

1. #1 My theory on FW keys after 2.7 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker PSPBETTERTHANDS's Avatar
    I beleive that Sony has started to generate a different code for every one of the downloads from their site. Im sure they could do it. And it would probably screw everybody out of homebrew that updated because you would have already deleted the FW file most likely and then you wouldn't have the ability to access to the code at all because you need to have the code to access it. IDK, just a little theory of mine that i just got. Think im right or wrong?
    Hope you had a nice XMas! Help me modding my original Xbox. See my thread in Anything Goes Here forum

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    i dont get it??? i dont download from sony.com anyway, theirs nothing their.

no i meant that when you download it say from the XMB, or when your on your PC and you dl it from us.playstaion.com. I do those two methods usually. I was talking about downloading FW, thats it...
    Hope you had a nice XMas! Help me modding my original Xbox. See my thread in Anything Goes Here forum

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker yaboyryan666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PSPBETTERTHANDS
    I beleive that Sony has started to generate a different code for every one of the downloads from their site. Im sure they could do it. And it would probably screw everybody out of homebrew that updated because you would have already deleted the FW file most likely and then you wouldn't have the ability to access to the code at all because you need to have the code to access it. IDK, just a little theory of mine that i just got. Think im right or wrong?
    dog... there are other places to download fw save data...
    ░▒▓Dark_Alex▓▒░ is a PSP hacking GOD.
    Dark-Alex.org

yeah i know but most people just use their PSP's XMB or go to sony cause its all they know. Oh well, its just a theory of mine.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    well, this site has an "all firwares avaliable to download" thread. anyone who wants the 1.5 eboot , googles it, 2.0, 2.01, 2.5,2.6... google it...
    you have to be very stupid to thing "ohh i have 2.5... lets hold "network update" for get the next, 2.6" and getting the last one, 2.8

zubieta im just talking about people that WANT the new firmware and then will want a downgrade later. Like many stubborn asses. lol.