Thread: Nitro RC Cars

1. #1 Nitro RC Cars 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker yaboyryan666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    the only problem with my ripping method is wasting the cds, unless u use cdrws. then u can keep reusing the same cd to rip

haha... that subaru is my eletric rally.. i have a shitload of rc cars. 2 more eletric touring cars, a 1/18th eletric touring car,a large scale gas one, a nitro monster truck, 2 eletric monster trucks (ones not built yet) 2 1/18th micro monster trucks, and a pair of nitro stadium trucks. im addicted... and i need help
    yeah it's a great hobby... the nitro rc cars seem pretty cool... i wanted to start buying them but i never got to it... almost all my friends race em... so where do you buy them... store/online??? i don't really any stores so i think i'll buy my first one online...
    ░▒▓Dark_Alex▓▒░ is a PSP hacking GOD.
    Dark-Alex.org

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    depends on what u want. if u wanna race then u have to pick a class. if you just wanna rip around the streets and play with it in gravel pits and stuff then your open to choices. nitro can be a real pain in the ass unless you have people around to help u, which you do. i reccomend the hpi nitro mt2 stadium truck. its slower speed makes it great for a beginner nitro user, plus its a simple layout w/ 4wd and a sealed eletronics case. i own 2 of them, so i approve
    R.I.P Zoidberg

coodou... iv'e been reading about bout these cars and i think i'm ready for one...
    iv'e been lookin at:
    http://www.nitrorc.com/
    http://www.hobby-estore.com/on-road-rc-cars.html
    http://www.raidentech.com/rcnitrogascar.html
    http://www.rc-hobby-universe.com/nit...d-rc-cars.html

Do you know any of those sites???
    Dark-Alex.org

if u wanna buy a vehicle online, go through Tower Hobbies. THE best site to buy rc's since they ship fast and usually have the best prices
    R.I.P Zoidberg

if u wanna buy a vehicle online, go through Tower Hobbies. THE best site to buy rc's since they ship fast and usually have the best prices
    thanks... i'm checking out the site right now...
    Dark-Alex.org

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    oh, nitro rc racing cars...
    well, i've got two...
    one got smashed, very painful, was an alley race, and a big garbage tin felt over it... it was very expensive, was almost 200 bucks a year ago...
    was the 8 wonder of rc technology...
    but I got another one free for the warranty... (it was an accident, and i was very pissed with the guys at the shop, so I said a couple of things, made a call, and voila, new rc car!) but now the trouble is that a week ago it got broken, and now it wont turn right or legt (i think it was something with the steering axis...)

maybe the steering servo is stripped out. ive had issues where i heard the servo moving, but the wheels werent. turned out that the bellcrank was stripped out from the servo and was just turning inside it. only way to figure out why it doesnt steer is to take apart the steering assembly and see whats wrong
    R.I.P Zoidberg

maybe the steering servo is stripped out. ive had issues where i heard the servo moving, but the wheels werent. turned out that the bellcrank was stripped out from the servo and was just turning inside it. only way to figure out why it doesnt steer is to take apart the steering assembly and see whats wrong
    damn julie you know your stuff
    Dark-Alex.org

well, i've dissembled it, and its

messed up
    it think it was an overload or a malfunction, it has some circuits melt down(the rubber is...melt) the servo is...(how do you say when something had an electric/something else shock that leaves something unusable)
    i think this is serious, may be an electric/gas failure? like a leak? or shortcircuit?
    well the other parts are fine (the back wheels axis, some electrical parts, the antenna, but, the steering and most circuis are fucken)

my RC cars are not nitro its battery powered, i had a h2 and it was cool!!! i mostly get them to chase the dog around the house/yard and try some jumps wiht them

Quote Originally Posted by zubieta
    well, i've dissembled it, and its

messed up
    it think it was an overload or a malfunction, it has some circuits melt down(the rubber is...melt) the servo is...(how do you say when something had an electric/something else shock that leaves something unusable)
    i think this is serious, may be an electric/gas failure? like a leak? or shortcircuit?
    well the other parts are fine (the back wheels axis, some electrical parts, the antenna, but, the steering and most circuis are fucken)
    you got any pics?
    Dark-Alex.org