Thread: Help me find hacks n' mods?

1. #1 Help me find hacks n' mods? 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker PSPBETTERTHANDS's Avatar
    As you may know im really thinking about getting myself a PDA. Well, since im a little bummed out that im leaving the great world of PSP homebrew (although i never really got to use it) i would love it if i could get some help finding hacks for my Palm TX PDA that im looking to get. BTW its got Palm OS Garnet 5.4 as its OS.
    Hope you had a nice XMas! Help me modding my original Xbox. See my thread in Anything Goes Here forum

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    id start with google once u know what model pda u have. im sure thats how u found pspmod.
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker PSPBETTERTHANDS's Avatar
    actually, i found pspmod cause i had a computer where i went on a forum similar to this (not even a tenth of how great this is) and the computer had to be repaired and i lost all the cookies and cache and history, so i tried to find the site again by memory, and i came up with this site... Oh and nice sig julie. Although whoever the hell Ashley Tisdale is, she could look better....
    Edit: okay, now im wondering if i can SWITCH my operating system on the TX PDA, because the Windows mobile is soo much better than the Palm OS Garnet 5.4 Operating System. So if i could do that, i guess im sold on the TX PDA. Its a very good PDA, according to Cnet its actually the greatest one...
    I would enjoy getting that PDA, but if i can't switch Operating systems, well i won't like it very much. Also, i still would enjoy finding a device that does music, video, and web browsing and has a keyboard and/or a touchpad. Thanks.

BTW, in case you were wondering, i think that girl is actually pretty hot... actually nvm, just did a google search on her, Suite life of Zach and Cody? I think my little 8 year old brother watches that show. Grow up im just messing with ya julie. Aside from that shes not really that cute but i'd date her of course.... ill date anyone that isn't fat, and is sexually active or interested in being lol. I just remembered when my science teacher said something about being active and reproduction all in one sentence but he was trying to talk about the planets or something like that hehehehe. That was a good laugh!
    Hope you had a nice XMas! Help me modding my original Xbox. See my thread in Anything Goes Here forum