Thread: Talladega Nights or Anchorman?

1. #1 Talladega Nights or Anchorman? 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP coheed's Avatar
    To those of you who saw them and enjoyed both of the movies, I was wondering which one you liked best? It is a hard choice for me to make because Anchorman was funny as hell, but Talladega Nights has the same stupid humor!

PSP Bricked, But Looking For New One!!!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    I dunno, I would have to say anchorman. I just saw talladega nights. It had it's funny parts, but most of the time I was scratching my head at how that was supposed to be funny. and entirely to many gay jokes, penis jokes, and religon jokes. I mean yeah sure, one or two here and there might be funny, but shit man, it was all driven into the ground. I mean, the funniest line in the movie was "if you don't chew big red, then fuck you", and that's not sayin much. definately don't recommend seeing this one.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Cloud Strife's Avatar
    none lol didnt watch both i dont really like him like the elf movie was dumb and wedding crashers he was good there

Click the image above to play this fun fun game! and remember to put the referal number 6506 and the promo code 6506!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP evilempire's Avatar
    Anchorman!
    "I'm kind of a big deal, I have many leather-bound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany" = Priceless
    I own a TV, 'Cause tragedy thrills me.....

Senior Member I Modded My PSP coheed's Avatar
    What the hell are you talking about n8thegr8? The movie was hilarious! Who care how many times you make funny of Jesus, it's still funny as hell. What about the part where Ricky Bobby gives that guy the finger and says, "Yeah it's real nice, I got it at Target on sale!" Apparently you took the humor in this film to be more offending than anything else. That's the problem with humans, you have to laugh at something every once in a while, even if it is offensive. I'm sure there's plenty of homosexual out there who saw this and laughed their ass off! As for Jesus, do I have to remind you of buddy Christ from Dogma, or Jesus in the Family Guy movie whose powers were just a bit exasperated? Sure I’m all for equality, I don’t care for religion, but I’m not going to hate someone for believing in a god just because of my beliefs. The point that I’m getting at is, people need to get over this “stick in there ass” and this, “that offends me” attitude and just laugh! If there was more laughter in the world, our president wouldn’t be such a dumbass, English people wouldn’t be so stuck up, and everyone in the Middle East wouldn’t be trying to blow up their neighbor!

Sorry if I offended the english people on here......it was part of the joke. A little thing us Americans call sarcasim!

PSP Bricked, But Looking For New One!!!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    I wasn't offended by it. it was funny, but it was like the same reason I don't like family guy, they take something hilarious and drive it into the ground, kick it til it's internally bleeding, and tea bag it to the point that it's not funny anymore. I mean at least in anchorman the jokes were more random and not the same thing over and over and over again. If you're a die-hard will farrell fan, then yeah, it's worth a see, but I didn't feel it was worth the $7 to see it.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker adg12012's Avatar
    i want to see taladega nights soooo badly...im a big will farrell fan

firmware 1.50/2.71 Socom name: adg12012 *** Xbox 360 name: adg12012
    http://apple.freebiejeebies.co.uk/62225 -- help me get a computer for college
    just complete one offer + get free things for yourself

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Huntrlife's Avatar
    ANCHORMAN ALL THE WAYYY. I dedicated my life to memorizing the lines.

Sex Panther "60% of the time.. it works...everytime" "It has real bits of panther in it, so you know its good."

Talladega Nights didnt have that many jokes to quote like his last movie did but it was still funny. I enjoyed it but my life goes to Anchorman. All i really remember from TN is "If you dont chew Big Red, fuck you!" that was funny.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP mofo196's Avatar
    Anchorman all the way. Talladega nights was funny, but it got pretty boring in the middle.

Besides, the name "Tits McGee" goes a long way in my book.
    --
    Oh people, know that you have committed great sins. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP evilempire's Avatar
    This threads still alive? Well I'm voting for anchorman again! More Quotes....
    "I'm going to be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline"
    "I heard that they're periods attract bears, the bears can smell the menstruation"
    "I'm gonna punch you right in the ovary, Right in the baby-maker"
    I own a TV, 'Cause tragedy thrills me.....

Senior Member I Modded My PSP t_kimborugh_t05's Avatar
    Both were funny as hell. How's about Old School though?? "You tell anybody about this and I'll kill you!! I'm kidding, we'll have him home by dinner."
    These are chess moves, not checkers.

Anchorman for sure.....I couldn't stop laughing at the optical illusion, and when he told Veronica how he thought her dream was a joke and wrote it in his diary. Talledega is worth a rental at best , I think you would have to be a red neck to love that one.