Thread: Fuck im Bored

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Fuck im Bored 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP NeoShadow7890's Avatar
    is there anything i can do other than lear assembly?
    Made by NeoShadow7890

PSP 3002 TA-093 4G Paino Black Gran Turismo Edition
    Firmware: 6.35 PRO A-3

L
    ???, what are you talking about?

assembly language!!! its so hard idon't understand it, i will soon though.
    Made by NeoShadow7890

L
    What are you doing up so early???, shouldnt you be sleeping?

Im in australia is only 8:50 pm
    Made by NeoShadow7890

L
    Down Under.......thats awesome!

yep...in the NT, darwin i got hit hit a cyclone yesterday
    Made by NeoShadow7890

Senior Asshole PSP Elite Hacker cowboycalstar's Avatar
    After cwcville.com was established, Chris started on episode 19. While working on pages he made some fanart of Layla and Punchy swapping underwear. I had suggested Chris draw Punchy in women’s underwear sometime (to symbolically display an acceptance of Chris’ interests). When I saw the finished product, I noticed he had shoehorned Layla in there as well. “They both have to do it,” he insisted, “together forever”. Before coloring the final piece he decided to sketch out a one-off of Layla blowing Punch while in wearing boxers.
    His plan for episode 19 involved their date at McDonalds. Chris kept talking about how they'd have sex in the bathroom. He also made a ham-fisted analogy between Punchy/Layla and him/myself. He said that our first date would be at McDonalds, too, and his desire to fuck me in the lavatory. Chris claimed that he normally didn’t approve of sex before marriage, but he was a modern man now who changed with the times. I asked him if Punchy would have the condom, but Chris was adamant that Punchy didn’t have pockets and was insulted when I referenced cartoon loopholes. He tried to suggest that Layla had the condom, but I wouldn't let him as Layla is not that kind of girl. Chris eventually decided that Layla could choose when and when not to birth.
    After that pressing matter got resolved, he declared that they were "going to have some fun". Chris also wanted to include queefing. There was an episode of South Park that aired right before this, so it's obvious that's where he got the queefing idea. Though, he never did bring the show up (at least, in reference to queefing). Instead, he acted like he was suddenly concerned about women's problems. I thought this was weird, but backed up his argument by referencing his incontinence problems. He said that because I accepted his perpetual mud butt, it should be OK for him to be supportive of queefers and include it within the upcoming comic.
    I thought that was a great idea! And since I knew about the episode of South Park, I suggested he get glitter and put it in the comic, too. He ended up getting stickers instead. And sadly, in the final cut, he ended up coloring over the queef entirely. I was very disappointed.
    While Layla and Punchy were on their date, Layla got a greek salad with ranch dressing, pickles on the side, and a diet coke. She was watching her figure, after all, implored Chris. Punchy offered her some free fries as they sat across from one another at the day-glo dinner table. Hailing back to her petting zoo roots, Layla ate them from his hand, careful not to nip any wayward digits.
    This instance, along with the fact that Punchy had tolerated her gassy vagina, really wowed Layla. She was so impressed that when they went for their "potty break", she ended up fucking the echidna-hitmon-chu.
    Chris went into detail about how this unfurled: He said that Punchy had gone to the men’s room and had left the door ajar while he used the facilities. After simultaneously “relieving himself and flirting with Layla” he decided to visit her in the women’s bathroom. They selected the handicapped stall in which to have sex because of the extra elbowroom. After their bathroom escapades, they head to Layla's house to eat again (possibly dessert? Chris intended no innuendos).
    Meanwhile, Reginald is a jealous little spunk. Originally, Chris had really dramatic ideas planned for Reginald. The blue Sneazelchu was going to slash Punchy's tires. He also was supposed to walk in on Punchy and Layla having sex in the McDonald’s bathroom.
    I'm fairly certain that all of this hilarious material was axed from the comic because Chris had been showing Rocky his crafts and basically censored himself in the process. To me, however, he simply said he wanted to keep things "TV-Y7". Also, Fuck you.

Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    I can see this thread being in one of those "funny pictures" uploaded on those sites that do said activity...
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only

Quote Originally Posted by Vanz__ View Post
    I can see this thread being in one of those "funny pictures" uploaded on those sites that do said activity...
    oh you mean pspmod.com?

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Product F(RED)'s Avatar

AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz | 4GB A-Data DDR2 RAM | Sparkle Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB
    Intel Core i5 M430 2.27GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM | Intel GMA HD

Financially Raped PSP Elite Hacker thesexyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboycalstar View Post
    After cwcville.com was established, Chris started on episode 19. While working on pages he made some fanart of Layla and Punchy swapping underwear. I had suggested Chris draw Punchy in women’s underwear sometime (to symbolically display an acceptance of Chris’ interests). When I saw the finished product, I noticed he had shoehorned Layla in there as well. “They both have to do it,” he insisted, “together forever”. Before coloring the final piece he decided to sketch out a one-off of Layla blowing Punch while in wearing boxers.
    His plan for episode 19 involved their date at McDonalds. Chris kept talking about how they'd have sex in the bathroom. He also made a ham-fisted analogy between Punchy/Layla and him/myself. He said that our first date would be at McDonalds, too, and his desire to fuck me in the lavatory. Chris claimed that he normally didn’t approve of sex before marriage, but he was a modern man now who changed with the times. I asked him if Punchy would have the condom, but Chris was adamant that Punchy didn’t have pockets and was insulted when I referenced cartoon loopholes. He tried to suggest that Layla had the condom, but I wouldn't let him as Layla is not that kind of girl. Chris eventually decided that Layla could choose when and when not to birth.
    After that pressing matter got resolved, he declared that they were "going to have some fun". Chris also wanted to include queefing. There was an episode of South Park that aired right before this, so it's obvious that's where he got the queefing idea. Though, he never did bring the show up (at least, in reference to queefing). Instead, he acted like he was suddenly concerned about women's problems. I thought this was weird, but backed up his argument by referencing his incontinence problems. He said that because I accepted his perpetual mud butt, it should be OK for him to be supportive of queefers and include it within the upcoming comic.
    I thought that was a great idea! And since I knew about the episode of South Park, I suggested he get glitter and put it in the comic, too. He ended up getting stickers instead. And sadly, in the final cut, he ended up coloring over the queef entirely. I was very disappointed.
    While Layla and Punchy were on their date, Layla got a greek salad with ranch dressing, pickles on the side, and a diet coke. She was watching her figure, after all, implored Chris. Punchy offered her some free fries as they sat across from one another at the day-glo dinner table. Hailing back to her petting zoo roots, Layla ate them from his hand, careful not to nip any wayward digits.
    This instance, along with the fact that Punchy had tolerated her gassy vagina, really wowed Layla. She was so impressed that when they went for their "potty break", she ended up fucking the echidna-hitmon-chu.
    Chris went into detail about how this unfurled: He said that Punchy had gone to the men’s room and had left the door ajar while he used the facilities. After simultaneously “relieving himself and flirting with Layla” he decided to visit her in the women’s bathroom. They selected the handicapped stall in which to have sex because of the extra elbowroom. After their bathroom escapades, they head to Layla's house to eat again (possibly dessert? Chris intended no innuendos).
    Meanwhile, Reginald is a jealous little spunk. Originally, Chris had really dramatic ideas planned for Reginald. The blue Sneazelchu was going to slash Punchy's tires. He also was supposed to walk in on Punchy and Layla having sex in the McDonald’s bathroom.
    I'm fairly certain that all of this hilarious material was axed from the comic because Chris had been showing Rocky his crafts and basically censored himself in the process. To me, however, he simply said he wanted to keep things "TV-Y7". Also, Fuck you.

EXACTLY. This guy understands.
    TRY PSP HACKING FOR DUMMIES!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/sony-ps...tml#post514825

...even a noob like you can click the link...

Knights of War PSP Elite Hacker KoW210's Avatar
    Hey Neo go play a video game.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Product F(RED)'s Avatar

AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz | 4GB A-Data DDR2 RAM | Sparkle Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB
    Intel Core i5 M430 2.27GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM | Intel GMA HD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast