Thread: OMG terrorism

1. #1 OMG terrorism 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    British Police frustrates plan for aerial attacks

By Michael Holden and Adrian Croft

LONDON (Reuters) - the British police ruined Thursday which described like a plot to make operate airplanes in the heat of flight between Great Britain and the United States, and said that it had stopped 21 people. "we are convinced of to have frustrated a plan elaborated by terrorists to cause to a number of incalculable deaths and destruction," said the assistant manager of the police of London, Paul Stephenson. "Said simply, it tried to be a massive murder on an unimaginable scale," added. As much Great Britain as the United States increased the security, causing important delays in airports after the revelation of the conspiracy, in which according to a source of the police it thought that they were going away to use devices with "liquid chemical agents." Confirmed information of some means did not say that the plan was to attack of six ten airplanes. The Department of Inner Security of the United States elevated the level of threat for all the commercial flights and the American authorities prohibited to take liquids, including drinks, in all the commercial flights of the country. The British services of security increased the level of threat from the country to "severe critic" from "," highest of their five categories, that mean that "an attack of imminent form is expected." "the police, acting next to the service of security MI5, flight is investigating a supposed plot to demolish several airplanes by means of explosions in the heat of, causing a considerable loss of lives," said John Reid, minister of British Interior. The alert by security takes place 13 months after four British Islamic extremists killed in suicidal attacks to 52 people and hurt to 700 in the network of transports of London. The British police described to the plot like an attempt to cause "a murder in mass in an unimaginable scale," and informed in addition that the arrests were made in the area of London and Birmingham, the second British city in importance. The last month, the terrorist network To the Qaeda called to the Muslims to fight to all who support the Israeli attacks against Lebanon and noticed on more attacks unless the American and British forces retire of Iraq and Afghanistan. To the Qaeda he kidnapped passenger airplanes in flight in September of 2001 to send them against the Twin Towers in New York, and the Briton Richard Reid was arrested in December of that year to try to explode an airplane that went to the United States. SUSPENDED FLIGHTS Airport operator British BAA said that he had requested that they were suspended to all the flights coming from Europe with destiny the international airport of Heathrow, the main one of London, where new safety measures caused great delays. The actions of the European airlines collapsed after knowing the news almost, with British Airways losing the 4 percent. The pound sterling also fell in front of the dollar and euro. The airlines said that they would not authorize the introduction of luggage of hand in any of his airplanes that left British airports, prohibiting all article electrical or fed with batteries, including portable and movable computers. Long rows formed in the Heathrow airport in London while the exhaustive passengers were put under inspection. "I was attending of flight. I am customary to the delays, but this is a delay of another class, "said Gita Saintangelo, of 54 years, a American who returned to Miami. "We listened on this in the television, so we came awhile before and we elevated a plegaria," it added. YOU CRITICIZE Great Britain has received critics of organizations of islamistas combatants by its military campaigns in Iraq and Afghanistan. Prime minister Tony Blair has been about to under fire in his country and abroad to follow the leadership of the United States and refused to request an immediate cease-fire in the conflict that faces Israel and the Hizbollah guerrilla. The office of Tony Blair said that British prime minister, that is of vacations in the Caribbean had spoken during the night with the president of the United States, George W. Bush, on the operation and had been in permanent contact. The independent expert in terrorism Paul Beaver said that the hand luggage was a weak point in the airport security. "a portable computer can transport sufficient explosives to fly an airplane," expressed, adding that is more difficult to examine than the luggage that dispatches by warehouse. Beaver suggested it nature of the supposed plot had certain connection with a the Qaeda. "In the last two months To the Qaeda it promised that it would take revenge to Iraq and Afghanistan having attacked active British and American aeronaÃƆ™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ ticos. I see I lasso direct with this, "declared. The Web site of the ministry of Interior showed that the alert level had been elevated to "critic" from "severe" to first hour of Thursday. Great Britain has a qualification of five levels for threats to the security, from low to critic, who is the maximum. (additional Report of Michael Holden)

Retired PSP Elite Hacker fubar42o's Avatar
    I'll be damned if one person reads this whole article...i know i didnt... you shoulda have just linked it or something...

"don't fucking ask me. i don't know..."

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker demondude777's Avatar
    I did...it is a serious issue....pretty soon we won't be able to take luggage with us on our trips...

June 2005 - PSP homebrewed
    August 2006 - DS homebrewed

Embrace diversity.....play both handhelds the way they weren't meant to be played!

Quote Originally Posted by demondude777
    I am now your love cleric.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Cloud Strife's Avatar
    i didn't i just read the title lol and also the luggage part and yea terrorism messed up are lifesssss

Click the image above to play this fun fun game! and remember to put the referal number 6506 and the promo code 6506!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker demondude777's Avatar
    I am glad everyone is alright...but I feel really sorry for the Airline companies....all these delays, and cancelled flights...and the threat of flying....they are losing a lot of business. I'd hate to see people lose their jobs over things like this that they have no control over.

June 2005 - PSP homebrewed
    August 2006 - DS homebrewed

Embrace diversity.....play both handhelds the way they weren't meant to be played!

Quote Originally Posted by demondude777
    I am now your love cleric.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker PSPBETTERTHANDS's Avatar
    WOW read the whole thing. Fucking crazy. I have an idea. How about we kill everybody that tries to come over and sound like Achmad okay? I think its a good plan.
    Hope you had a nice XMas! Help me modding my original Xbox. See my thread in Anything Goes Here forum

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    1. You should've just linked so it would stay formmatted with paragraphs and shit.

2. Overseas Terrorism that targets the US almost always gets foiled, the only one I can remember was the USS Cole bombing, and I'm not even sure if that was domestic or international terrorism... Hundreds of Terror cells get busted every year, it's just the severity and how close this cell was to pulling off their plan.

3. Racial profiling may seem like a good idea, it does to me at least, but you have to remember, there are white muslims, black muslims, arabs named jeff, and john smith, who are white. I say we do pay closer attention to people from middle eastern countries, but it's not fool proof.

4. No liquids alowed and luggage is a great idea IMO, so what if your plane ride sucks because of no ipod, this gives added security, and another place for innovative airline companies to make money (such as mini computers with LCDs in the headrest of the seat above you, able to stream music and movies)
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Coleman4747's Avatar
    can some one please sum this up i cant read all of this

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker PSPBETTERTHANDS's Avatar
    pry your fucking eyes open and read the damn thing! lol
    Hope you had a nice XMas! Help me modding my original Xbox. See my thread in Anything Goes Here forum

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PSPBETTERTHANDS
    How about we kill everybody that tries to come over and sound like Achmad okay? I think its a good plan.
    Not cool, man. Not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by PSP_Bro
    4. No liquids alowed and luggage is a great idea IMO, so what if your plane ride sucks because of no ipod, this gives added security, and another place for innovative airline companies to make money (such as mini computers with LCDs in the headrest of the seat above you, able to stream music and movies)
    No liquids and luggage? Are you kidding me? I'm sorry, but I doubt the luggage bit is ever going to happen. I could see liquid, but taking luggage away from people is just idiocy. I'd prefer not to suffer because of the security people's inadequacies.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matrixsucks

No liquids and luggage? Are you kidding me? I'm sorry, but I doubt the luggage bit is ever going to happen. I could see liquid, but taking luggage away from people is just idiocy. I'd prefer not to suffer because of the security people's inadequacies.

I agree, but if it comes to that, will you not fly anymore? You really wouldn't have a choice, (unless you like long distance Train/car rides )
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PSP_Bro
    I agree, but if it comes to that, will you not fly anymore? You really wouldn't have a choice, (unless you like long distance Train/car rides )
    What I'm saying is that the airlines better not take advantage out of the situation and charge more for inflight laptops/music players. I just think the airlines would be stupid to implement such a drastic thing.

Up the security, not passenger's suffering.

For international flights I might fly, other than that...I'd be taking a train.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.