Thread: Triple X-XXX

1. #1 Triple X-XXX 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Triple X is a very good movie for 20 bucks its worthed the GTO looks fucken bad ass in lcd it looks very nice GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sony PSP=$300.00
    Accesorys=$45.00
    Games=$120.00
    Laughing at the Nintedo DS owners=Priceless

Senior Member I Modded My PSP bennihan5's Avatar
    Yea I heard that movie was pretty awesome. I want to buy that movie.
    PS3 and PSP Forum!

PSP Japanese 2.0 Update

Japanese Playstation Site

^^2.00 If you want to, it's right there...^^

Quote Originally Posted by davidjr1989
    Triple X is a very good movie for 20 bucks its worthed the GTO looks fucken bad ass in lcd it looks very nice GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ur site sck

jsh
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker jsh's Avatar
    you go bambam!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    I didn't like XXX much......I thought it was a decent movie...5/10 or something

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

Member PSP User
    I give it a 6 out of 10. Wasnt that great.
    PSP American 2.0 Update News!

PSPMod Live Support Team

Have any Q's come and contact me here:

AIM- PSPHelpLive

Download Family Guys episodes from season 4 and 2 www.psppalace.com

7. #7 Splinter Cell Essentials 
    kingb51
    Review:

SPLINTER CELL ESSENTIALS

Genre: Stealth shooter
    Publisher: Ubisoft
    Players: 1-4 (AD Hoc)
    Online play: No
    Firmware: 2.60

Video:
    Windows Media Player: Splinter Cell: Essentials - Trailer
    QuickTime Player: Splinter Cell: Essentials - Trailer

Splinter Cell Essentials is quite self explanatory from its title, containing a collection of Sam Fisher’s most essential adventures from Splinter Cell console titles including the most recent: Double Agent. The plot is brought together by a series of effective flashback cut scenes and begins in the graveyard of Sam Fisher’s daughter, a year after her death.

The weak points of this game are immediately noticeable from the first mission in the cemetery. Being a stealth game, we expect the punctuality of every execution, movement and reflex to be a fundamentally accurate feature of the game, as all the past Splinter Cell games have managed superbly. However, running, hiding and getting past the most troublesome of guards has never been so uncomfortable and tricky for a Splinter Cell title. Although aiming your gun is managed quite well with the analogue stick, you’re unable to move Fisher while in the aiming position and will therefore leave yourself standing out of cover and vulnerable to a hostile attack. Other controls have been laid out in awkward positions too, and you’ll often find yourself putting away your gun, when you’re actually trying to reload.

Visually, the landscape of each mission is very dark as we’ve become accustomed to over the years. However, due to the typical motion-blur that the PSP often experiences, the view ahead can seem quite unclear at times. This is a shame, because each environment is well detailed and so are the actions of the characters. The movie-style music works well with the action filled atmosphere (even if it’s a little confusing).

The presentation of the main menu and cut scenes don’t really inspire us either, and the game often seems to pause and load during gameplay which can be very frustrating if you’re in a tight spot at the time! Thankfully, the possibility to save at any stage of your mission becomes very useful and can save a lot of your time.

Despite of all the missing elements in this game, and after some getting used to of the rather clumsy controls, Splinter Cell Essentials does work to a satisfactory degree. And if you’ve begun to wonder about multiplayer, then don’t get excited, because it’s nothing exciting. Unfortunately, the reason why this game feels so bad is because all of the console versions have been so amazing, and so we really should remind ourselves we’re playing on a single analogue stick handheld device. Sam Fisher is challenged over 9 stealthy missions in this game, and faced with a very sophisticated AI, which will keep you playing for a good while. Just don’t hold any high expectations.

The verdict:

Uppers:
    - Nice selection of new and old missions
    - Realistic AI
    - Not much else

Downers:
    - Awful camera angles
    - Confusing controls
    - Slow-down during gameplay

Overall score: 55%

Henry

02/02/2007

sleekskins
    No offense to the game testers that had to sit playing this game for hours on end, but you'd think they might've realised that the controls were just a little too awkward to work properly.

That said, i found switching to the other set of controls made it a little less cumbersome to play.