View Poll Results: Should the ADMIN change around the MIT/MOD team?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, delet the inacctives and recruit new ones!

17 94.44%
  • No, im happy with our innactive forum authority!

1 5.56%

Thread: Read This Admin!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Read This Admin!!! 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker DarthWalker's Avatar
    Me and Drizzle were talking on MSN, and I asked him if I had any chances in hell of becoming a MIT in the future, he told me not in my lifetime because the ADMIN never changes the MIT/MOD team EVER and that there are a shit load of MITS and MODS that never come on anymore. Well I for one want the ADMIN to take responsibility for the forum he created and not just show his activeness by updating it, or changeing the look.

So my question to you guys is do you think the ADMIN should come and change the MIT/MOD team around to people who frigging deserve it, like BLACKOUT and matrixsucks and etc... Alot of deserving people are waiting patiently and not getting what they really deserve, to put it a bit more harsh, I think the ADMIN should wake up!

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

Senior Member I Modded My PSP sliver's Avatar
    Does matrixsucks and BLACKOUT always on the forums though? i dont think so. i hardly see BLACKOUT. and matrixsucks is on but not as much i guess but i could be wrong about both. and there should be some sort of vote on the next mod i think?
    .:Hero Of The Day:.

The point is there are alot of members that deserve that position now, and alot of non active members who are MIT's and MOD's are hogging them. Since they are now innactive I belive the ADMIN should switch it up. Dont you guys?

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    yeah, no sense in having non-existent mods. who's the admin anyways?

Dunno, his user name here is ADMIN thoe.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    Admin's user name is "admin" and there is a webmaster with the user name "webmaster". No idea who they are or anything about them other then they are in Florida, lol. They are not the most social people on the forum, haha.
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    I'm not active? Good job.

Perhaps I don't post as much as before, but I browse the forums. I don't like to post without meaning, like most people.

Also, I am only MIT in one section, this one. I'm not able to do anything outside of this section.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Thus the ADMIN has to wake up and take the 10 minutes from his day to switch around the MIT's and MOD's before this forum dies. Some say it will never die, but pretty soon all the MIT's and MOD's will go inactive and people like bennihan will take over. So wake up ADMIN OL' BOY!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthWalker
    Thus the ADMIN has to wake up and take the 10 minutes from his day to switch around the MIT's and MOD's before this forum dies. Some say it will never die, but pretty soon all the MIT's and MOD's will go inactive and people like bennihan will take over. So wake up ADMIN OL' BOY!
    Wow, the forum is going to die because we don't have many mods?

Pffft. IMHO, That's just stupid.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by matrixsucks
    Wow, the forum is going to die because we don't have many mods?

Pffft. IMHO, That's just stupid.
    You dont think that if more people able to ban will go inactive people like benihan will spam like mad and turn people off this form? I seen this happen before, people dont like mindless bullshit thrown at them like that, and tey will leave. And thats what MOD's are here for, to ban, clean and moderate, without them we may as well hold up picket signs inviting spam by the truckload.

P.S. IMHO?

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Coleman4747's Avatar
    darth people deserve upgrades but not you ... no offense bro but there alot of people who deserve it more.... like T-Zone, Psp_bro and maybe julie since shes on all the time..

Quote Originally Posted by Coleman4747
    darth people deserve upgrades but not you ... no offense bro but there alot of people who deserve it more.... like T-Zone, Psp_bro and maybe julie since shes on all the time..
    Did I say I wanted it, I was just asking if I had a chance with Drizzle over MSN, but im not doing this for me, I only made this post once I figured out the ADMIN isent changing up the inactive MIT's and MOD's for new ones. Maby somewhere in the distant future i'll have a chance but im doing this for the people who deserve it now.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Coleman4747's Avatar
    the only mit or whatever that doesnt go on now is the shalteds person

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker yaboyryan666's Avatar
    i agree with darthwalker and his whole argument... we need new MIT(s)/MOD(s)
    ░▒▓Dark_Alex▓▒░ is a PSP hacking GOD.
    Dark-Alex.org

Quote Originally Posted by Coleman4747
    the only mit or whatever that doesnt go on now is the shalteds person
    So you think no one else deserves to be upgraded to MOD from MIT or someone become MIT? Do you know how long it's been since they recruited? Last activity was Jrmdb becomeing a MOD not to long ago, but other then that, I can name a few that deserve it more.

BLACKOUT
    TZone
    Drizzle (switch places with Shalted as MOD)
    matrixsucks (upgraded to MOD)
    fubar42o

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast