Thread: Cisco E1000 wireless router problem(no accsess)!!

1. #1 Cisco E1000 wireless router problem(no accsess)!! 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    i really searched all over the web found this i got stuck on that //ipconfig/release/renew dint work for me i everything it said and i still dont get internet accses on my labtop and desktop if anyone can help me it would be nice thanks....Goku sorry for busting ur balls on txt all da time lol

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    lol I was asleep bro, I wake up at 4am still just to go work out and start my day...saw it this morning and text you back

I'm on my phone now so I didn't click what you followed but on your pc, go to your network controls, make sure you have no firewall blocking the router and also make sure it's permitting what ever other devices you want to access it is allowed.

that's how most routers work, that I've had anyway lol I don't have windows 7 I got vista but I never had an issue, usually it's either something in your pc's network and/or firewall or in the routers setup itself...check all that, the router you may need to go to its website to change features around

edit...i saw the link, lol, i wouldn't follow that at all...mainly cause it's for a linksys router and not even your brand or model at all
    Last edited by goku2778; 03-16-2011 at 10:29 AM.
    [CENTER]

Modder Of The Dark Arts PSP Elite Hacker R()H@X's Avatar
    ya never use a guide for something thats not even the brand router as they all are different.usually default works and more than likely the problem if you are using default on wireless is prolly whatever isp modem you are using.did you try to reconfigure the modem that the isp gave you?be careful in this cause messing with a modem itself can lock you out and make the modem unoperable.itll help if we know what isp your using.some isps like clear has certain issues until you use a simple dns fix usually

i posted a dns fix for the ps3 somewhere but itll also work in your wireless settings or modem if you isp has issues connecting usually.try searching for it and check it out if still having issues man.good luck!

Time Warner Cable....but in the router it says Linksys E1000 that’s y i used that guide lol but dam already tried almost everything I believe. i know its something simple I’m missing but I’m gone try and check the firewall setting to see what happens get back at u guys thanks

im using the modem RR gave me and a net gear network splitter i have my PC,PS3, and the E1000 router hooked up to the splitter but just the router itself is giving me problems ima see what’s going on also i already updated the router and wifi software I’ll see when i get home thanks.

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    Reinstall your linksys firmware, reset to basic settings and try connecting with no security.

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!

so I restarted my router to default settings disconnected it and did what geek said an nothing yet well out of curiosity I search the router on my laptop and it wouldn’t go thru so I ran the troubleshooter for the connection and it told me that the IP address was not showing up not valid so I disconnected the rr modem’s power for 8min>>>and this actually worked it was the modem itself that was fucking up man thanks for the help everyone it was that simple dude and I was going crazy lol