Thread: PSN may be down indefinitely says sony japan.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 PSN may be down indefinitely says sony japan. 
    Texas Hellboy PSP Elite Hacker xavis's Avatar
    main qoute
    the Japanese electronics giant said it is keeping its PlayStation Network videogame service offline indefinitely following a hacking attack it now says may have compromised user’s [sic] information"
    rest of the story, make your own opinion.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_853695.html

"I don't have an anger problem, I have a problem with idiots." - Hank Hill

CXMB Guide | IRSHELL UsbHost/RemoteJoy Guide! |

Senior Asshole PSP Elite Hacker cowboycalstar's Avatar
    this is a good read too, and why we try to keep things under wraps here

The PlayStation Network shutdown, custom firmware and credit cards | Technology | guardian.co.uk

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    i can't see that happening!! there would be anarchy in the streets!!!

god damn hacking sobs are just ruining shit for everyone right now!! i can't get over it at all, it's just damn ridiculous...but let's make donations to help their legal troubles of the hackers, right?? not aimed at you xavis at all, but look at this mayhem they've caused countless millions globally who use psn totally legit and even the ps+ users who pay.

just makes me sick, get a god damn job!!!
    [CENTER]

Junior Member PSP User
    I've got to say, I am one of the users using The Re-Bug CFW, And I was using PSN. The issue here is I WASN'T using the E-Wallet credit card exploit. I didn't feel it necessary, I wanted to play online with my games and have Homebrew at the same time, And when I saw rebug I can't lie, It look amazing. The issue is with the credit card "Fraud" that some Re-Bug users were committing, And naturally a multi-billion dollar company will want to patch and exploits regarding money. I do not feel however that it should take a week to fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Procoder View Post
    I've got to say, I am one of the users using The Re-Bug CFW, And I was using PSN. The issue here is I WASN'T using the E-Wallet credit card exploit. I didn't feel it necessary, I wanted to play online with my games and have Homebrew at the same time, And when I saw rebug I can't lie, It look amazing. The issue is with the credit card "Fraud" that some Re-Bug users were committing, And naturally a multi-billion dollar company will want to patch and exploits regarding money. I do not feel however that it should take a week to fix.
    i got nothing for your comment...to each their own but a week to take care of your systems fucking it up for us and making shit possibly to be able to be stolen from them, from us, you can all go ____ yourselves with it!!!
    [CENTER]

Junior Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by goku2778 View Post
    i got nothing for your comment...to each their own but a week to take care of your systems fucking it up for us and making shit possibly to be able to be stolen from them, from us, you can all go ____ yourselves with it!!!
    Had I have foreseen the damages ReBug would have had I would NOT have supported the project and I would not have installed it.

i'm sure you would have...you saw the exploit in it, we're paying for it...it will be back up and i hope they toast your ps3's for it being in there, sorry, but that's how i feel.

the ofw users, legit users, non pirating buying their games from the stores at retail and psn titles users always have to pay for this shit! hackers looking to steal anything they can cause you can't get a job! (not aiming at you, but be on the ofw side of legit/legal users and see how you feel)

edit...and i even told you in your thread how to update with no types of talk like that...the psn thing is really getting out of hand from these pos'
    [CENTER]

you trying to say its impossible to be legit on cfw? thats what you're making it sound like.

Quote Originally Posted by xavis View Post
    you trying to say its impossible to be legit on cfw? thats what you're making it sound like.
    nope nope...just saying, look at the ones who aren't legit, shit's wrecked, CC #'s are now being generated, worldwide blackout of a network that millions use everyday and now can't cause they need to steal shit bro...that's all, they need to steal shit, maybe a handful use it straight up but, seriously, it's a minimum, just common sense, why pay for something when you can rob the shit out of it and cause grief??
    [CENTER]

Canadian Taco PSP Mad Hacker Jose Burrito Gu's Avatar
    I lost my chocolate easter bunny, has anyone seen it?
    Sig made by me

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose Burrito Gu View Post
    I lost my chocolate easter bunny, has anyone seen it?
    yeah that bitch's is in my tummy^^^^^ lol
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

Banned PSP User
    This thead is dildoes. This may be one of the dumbest series of posts I've ever read. goku, serioulsy, what are you thinking? You have one of the most compresensive guides on the net to hacking a PSP, but on the other hand someone even mentions PS3 hacking, you shit all up in their thread. I know PSPMod doesn't really condone piracy of any kind, but hell, they show you the way to the door and put the damn key in your hand.

Procoder already exclaimed that he/she had no clue in that supporting ReBug would instigate the fiasco we are dealing with now, but you are treating him/her like some kind of criminal. Plus I find it hard to believe anyone in this day and age of the World Wide Web, that has an internet connection doesn't have anything illegal (read: pirated), especially coming from someone who is THE go to guy for hacking PSP systems. How would you feel if Sony saw your guide then decided to discontinue all models of the PSP, and halt production of the NGP?

Even still, even if you do play "legit" and buy the games after you pirate them or whatever, opening the door for others to pirate, then shitting on everyone's opinons that doesn't slightly line up with yours is not cool man. For each view your guide got, that's a big slap in the face to Sony whether they decide they want to pirate all of their games or none. Quit acting like you're above anyone here, because you're not. We're all human dude, get over yourself. I'm pretty sure everyone that has any kind of intelligence should ignore your posts regarding ANY moral issue and said posts should be promptly deleted before anyone has a chance to reply.

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    LMAO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

good story would read again and recommend it also hahahahahah derrrrrrrrrrr
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

Quote Originally Posted by guttatrash View Post
    YONK
    believe me dude, hes been told this before.

Banned PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by xavis View Post
    believe me dude, hes been told this before.
    Oh well...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast