Thread: Where can i get free ebooks?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Where can i get free ebooks? 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker PSPBETTERTHANDS's Avatar
    Hey, i gotta start my summer reading I have to finish the book by the end of next week, but i want to read it on a screen cause that is more comfortable for me. So does anybody have a good source of ebooks? BTW the name of the book is "Freak The Mighty". Help is appreciated, and no i don't wanta read it
    Hope you had a nice XMas! Help me modding my original Xbox. See my thread in Anything Goes Here forum

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker yaboyryan666's Avatar
    well if you dont wanna read it then you can get notes on it at:
    www.pinkmonkey.com or www.sparknotes.com
    can i get a thank you
    ░▒▓Dark_Alex▓▒░ is a PSP hacking GOD.
    Dark-Alex.org

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    so why read it?? i dont get it, is it some trophy or something, teacher project? i would just read spark notes, works, idid it for Romeo and Juliet, Tale of 2 cities, adn the odyssey..books are too long

yeah thanks you guys... i used to have to do projects on the books, but now all i gotta do is have a test on it when i get back to school at the end of this month... i'll check out sparknotes... and pimpmonkey i guess

EDIT: lol sry, PINKmonkey lol

EDIT 2: nope, didn't find any results... is it just me?
    Hope you had a nice XMas! Help me modding my original Xbox. See my thread in Anything Goes Here forum

then, you could do what i do write the good stuff and save in youre phone then look in it..helps in other subjects, like French, take pics of vocab, or algebra take pics of Formulas...another way to get through school easier, at least for me

Quote Originally Posted by chinese people
    then, you could do what i do write the good stuff and save in youre phone then look in it..helps in other subjects, like French, take pics of vocab, or algebra take pics of Formulas...another way to get through school easier, at least for me
    in my school cell phones and things like that are banned...
    your lucky
    Dark-Alex.org

my school 2, but that dosent got to stop ya, psp's, mp3 players, cd players are banned but, still bring them...just stay cool with youre teachers and you could slide with stuff, or just dont get caught.

lol, my teachers are assholes and i didn't find any results on my book "freak the mighty" by Rodman Philprick. Oh sorry, thats Rodman Philbrick.

my school 2, but that dosent got to stop ya, psp's, mp3 players, cd players are banned but, still bring them...just stay cool with youre teachers and you could slide with stuff, or just dont get caught.
    no i mean my school has metal detecters...
    my school started using those when kids got caught with guns at my school.
    somehow people still get in their phones (one kid told me he took out the phone battery and put it in his book bag, and put the phone in his pocket... i don't see how that worked tho.).
    Dark-Alex.org

lol, i think i saw something like that on Oprah. NO i DON'T watch Oprah willingly, my mom watches it during dinner

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    I fear for the future...
    I hope you enjoy minimum wage, with that attitude thats what I see in your future.
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker spikyhunter3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yaboyryan666
    no i mean my school has metal detecters...
    my school started using those when kids got caught with guns at my school.
    somehow people still get in their phones (one kid told me he took out the phone battery and put it in his book bag, and put the phone in his pocket... i don't see how that worked tho.).
    wow thats really tight security and my school only allows cell phones and game systems before school,(they make us stand outside for 20 min before they let us in for some reason) and when we get in we have to put that stuff in our lockers because if a teacher finds it they take it away those mofos..lol

Drizzle's awesome work!
    Raiden: Still ticking, huh?
    Vamp: Unfortunately, Hell had no vacancies

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker demondude777's Avatar
    Wow have schools changed since my days. Before anyone could walk on without being checked or anything. This generation is out of control. Kids don't care about right from wrong...and the parents aren't doing anything to help. Look at the kid who wanted his "motherf***in' chocolate milk" or the german kid enduring the loading times on Unreal Tournament.

Kids are getting out of control, parents aren't helping, and society is saying "its ok".

End of Preaching

June 2005 - PSP homebrewed
    August 2006 - DS homebrewed

Embrace diversity.....play both handhelds the way they weren't meant to be played!

Quote Originally Posted by demondude777
    I am now your love cleric.

lol, no security in my school. You just can't have phones tho, it doesnt work to well, snotty girls bring their cellphones still. Then the perverted teachers let it slide cause they like the girls

lol, yeah, I busted my ass in school to get good grades, and graduated in the top 10 of my class (2%). now I'm busting my ass in college to try and keep scholarships, without work ethic, you'll go nowhere in life. anyways, try gnutella, they usually got a bunch of ebooks/audiobooks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast