Thread: Bin Laden is DEAD!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Bin Laden is DEAD!! 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    i seriously hope that this turns out to be 100% true when they finally do all the dna testings and shit:

Obama: Al-Qaida head bin Laden dead - Yahoo! News
    [CENTER]

Financially Raped PSP Elite Hacker thesexyone's Avatar
    TRY PSP HACKING FOR DUMMIES!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/sony-ps...tml#post514825

...even a noob like you can click the link...

Senior Asshole PSP Elite Hacker cowboycalstar's Avatar
    i was asking myself this over dinner. HTF are they gonna check DNA if we never had him in custody before? unless we gave him some of our money during the Iran-Contra affair, i can't see how.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    i don't know....but they buried his ass at sea too, the dna tests are supposed to come out in the next few days...they have to have some type of dna evidence, i mean the bastard was schooled here!!!
    [CENTER]

L
    His sister was died in Boston recently and they had her body exhumed so that they could remove her brain for DNA matching just in case that they ever captured him. They had been tracking his movements since last August and I guess yesterday presented itself as the best chance to take him out

Texas Hellboy PSP Elite Hacker xavis's Avatar
    its funny, i hear obama said that he was dead, with no proof yet. amazing how many people jump the gun. bin laden was trained by our CIA, he knows all of this shit. theres many possibilities, one being that he had a decoy lookalike(they all kinda do look alike at his age) and set up house else where before the operation began, just in case.

plus what good is it that bin laden is dead, hes an old man, probably didn't hold power anymore. its probably all ran by someone else in their 20s/30s.

"I don't have an anger problem, I have a problem with idiots." - Hank Hill

CXMB Guide | IRSHELL UsbHost/RemoteJoy Guide! |

L
    Quote Originally Posted by xavis View Post
    its funny, i hear obama said that he was dead, with no proof yet. amazing how many people jump the gun. bin laden was trained by our CIA, he knows all of this shit. theres many possibilities, one being that he had a decoy lookalike(they all kinda do look alike at his age) and set up house else where before the operation began, just in case.

plus what good is it that bin laden is dead, hes an old man, probably didn't hold power anymore. its probably all ran by someone else in their 20s/30s.
    By saying that they all look alike is an ignorant statement. I dont think that it mattered if he as still in power or not, getting this dude has been on the US agenda since the Clinton administration.

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    By saying that they all look alike is an ignorant statement. I dont think that it mattered if he as still in power or not, getting this dude has been on the US agenda since the Clinton administration.
    take a guy from there, at his, add a beard, will you notice a difference?

ya during the clinton era, he was a threat, now hes just a hermit(was). since before the operation started he was nothing more then a hermit, ain't no point in taking him out.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Hacker's Avatar
    Someone will take over and it is known that he has many look alikes.
    Great sig made by Major zero

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker

Dan the man 10257 I Modded My PSP Danny10257's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowman View Post
    so uh, what's with the prince and princess in that image?
    Ftbol Club Barcelona
    Ms Que Un Club
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFkApXjaJMA

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker TheMeek's Avatar
    Im glad the piece of shits dead, Thanks to our military.....They made sure to get the DNA results because of course, the conspiracy theorists will start denying hes dead, just like hitler, elvis and tupac, and like predicted, people are already questioning his dead

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeek View Post
    Im glad the piece of shits dead, Thanks to our military.....They made sure to get the DNA results because of course, the conspiracy theorists will start denying hes dead, just like hitler, elvis and tupac, and like predicted, people are already questioning his dead
    i question it. its easy to say the DNA matched when you dont show the result papers publicly. plus from what i've gathered, they were quick to bury the body in the sea. not muslim tradition, muslims are buried on land. this was all too quick and too fast to cover shit up for something so publicized. theres shit going on. and its just started. this is not going to end in favor of the US.

I want it all, brand new socks and draws! PSP Mad Hacker thecoo1est's Avatar
    Did they ever have dna of him to begin with? Thats the real fucking question.

If the media wants him dead to us he will be, even if hes still alive, we cant prove otherwise, so they will say hes dead even if he isnt. If hes alive he might get pissed and make a video maybe but even then the media will write it off as bogus, atleast thats what they will tell us. Then they will say the real bin laden is dead, and they have dna proof. End of story, you cant argue because you wont win. Eventually bin laden will be completely forgot and people will move on, new generations will come and they will never know of him.
    Last edited by thecoo1est; 05-03-2011 at 01:34 AM.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP volvodude101's Avatar
    Hard to believe he is dead, if that is the truth. I agree with what Xavis said though........

Invest in durable goods. Volvo, a car you can believe in

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast