Thread: About Osama.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 About Osama. 
    Financially Raped PSP Elite Hacker thesexyone's Avatar
    Many of you people know my feelings about the US, and I foresee myself running around the obligate threads about the news in a troll-like manner. So I made my own so I keep my stuff isolated, I wont comment about this topic outside of this thread.

So, I wrote this thing in the morning, have a look-see if you like, my purpose is to discuss what's happened with all this Osama business, and I will do this in a gentlemanly manner, as in no trolling, no cussing about anyone's mother or anything like that, I'll ask you to do the same, please

------

Regarding the great news about Osama...

Many people don't celebrate it at all, most of them because they see fault in celebrating someone's death with fanfares and cheer. The notion of wanting to give a parade or a holiday for this happening is nothing short of sickening, and it shows how hypocritical some people can be.

Osama's death was a murder, and in all sense, can only be best justified as revenge for 9/11. Yes, His organization was responsible for killing off many hundreds of lives that day, but many more other hundreds of people took this as a "threat to freedom and hope", an "imposition of Islam" and full-blown "terrorism". No offense to anyone, but this way of thinking shows full-blown ignorance, and ANYONE who celebrates his death is guilty of it.

If I DO startle you by questioning your motive of celebration, then you most probably haven't asked and reflected on the question: "Why did they do this?". They didn't drop 2 buildings, just to scare you. They don't blow up wherever they like in public to impose any religion on you. They have to have a good reason to spend their time, money and lives to do this kind of things, they want to send a specific message and savagery is not it. Many Americans were blinded by the government's propaganda and led to believe that their army is fighting a "war on terror" when all they are doing is supporting the government's greed, and taking advantage of the meek, the poor, and willing soldiers.

The REAL question is, what's their beef with America? It's simple, the US army had themselves established in lands where Islam, the main religion in this region, for over a decade. As with many lands America has set their army foot on, the immediate relationship was parasitic, and I can attest to this myself, living on a protectorate island. The Islamic lands have seen injustices including murders, destruction of properties, all under the cloak of freedom.

Now let's apply my question further back. US sends its army to Islamic lands, so what is THEIR beef with these Islamic lands? The US has readily supported Israel in their war against Iraq and the Islamic followers. This war, I am not too informed on, but as far as I understand, is A DISPUTE BETWEEN 2 COUNTRIES WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE US. Then WHAT is the beef? Well, two potential reasons: political or economical power. Budging into a war that has nothing to do with them means they either want to conquer or expect some compensation. US's biggest interest would be the Middle Eastern's oil reserves. And voila, reason to invade Iraq, and they even have help from the Israelites.

So, seeing all this, it's safe to say that not just Osama, but many, many others were pissed off from this one-sided bullying. Result? A jihad on the Americans. On their fault, this is a death threat to ANY American, and I do realize this is wrong, not everyone is to blame. Heck, there are soldiers shouldn't get any blame for this. But still, in their eyes, the US has sent Americans to murder and plunder their lands, so Osama vows to murder Americans back. A true fit of rage not unlike a rabid blindfolded person with a knife.

What about Al-Qaeda? Well, this has been going on for a long time, and the reasons are the same. I feel for the blinded idiots who walk around thinking that America is a blessed country, representative of freedom and innocence, fighting off terror and making a world full of rainbows and better for everyone. George W. Bush has clouded you well.

Now, why did I write all this? Well, maybe I'm ticked off by all this celebration of death. Maybe I'm tired of seeing ignorance, and I'm half-assedly trying to inform some people and convert them to my way of thinking. Or maybe it's because they put the Guile theme in the /v/ of 4chan. Who knows, I'm a mystery.

Go ahead and dispute with my writings, if you would; I do believe in the freedom of the mind, so please don't hesitate.
    TRY PSP HACKING FOR DUMMIES!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/sony-ps...tml#post514825

...even a noob like you can click the link...

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    i have to come back and read this...the celebrating, ok yeah it's stupid but how about their damn country dancing and singing in the streets when the towers fell and over 1500 innocent working peoples lives were taken????? i have to read the rest, but F that pos!!! i saw that shit fall, i live right here
    [CENTER]

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Hacker's Avatar
    There both as bad as eachother.
    Great sig made by Major zero

yeah, i refer to these kind of people as "the great mass", this applies to every country.

the great masses are in nature, nationalistic and celebrate anything that they can call their country's victory. for example, Cuba's acquisition of independence, US's first man on the moon, France's building the Eiffel. This happens in every country, and i agree with you, it's a sad thing to see. These people are giving support to savagery, or maybe not, and are just ignorant. Both sides are completely guilty of this behavior. I have seen some news of their celebration when the towers fell too

Senior Asshole PSP Elite Hacker cowboycalstar's Avatar
    if i had a car, i'd say this was cause for celebration - Oil falls to near $112 after bin Laden killed - Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL Home

oh great. now people will THANK the murder because their bills are going slightly down

why did the oil price stay up because of him being alive though?

Texas Hellboy PSP Elite Hacker xavis's Avatar
    when it comes to oil prices, theres no real reason. it just is.

"I don't have an anger problem, I have a problem with idiots." - Hank Hill

CXMB Guide | IRSHELL UsbHost/RemoteJoy Guide! |

Senior Asshole PSP Elite Hacker cowboycalstar's Avatar
    who said something about oil? you cookin bitch? *looks around nervously*

*run away*

Quote Originally Posted by xavis View Post
    when it comes to oil prices, theres no real reason. it just is.
    i disagree, there ARE economical reasons, but i hesitate to consider any political play in it, since the price change is reflected on various countries.

i can only speculate since i'm not that informed on it, but my guess is that oil reserves somehow becomes easier to acquire with his death. I'm not sure if part of osama's organization did a blockade on oil export, or what.

i can tell you what it's not: not needing more fuel for the Army, since they sure as hell aren't gonna stop occupying lands, and i bet the Gadhafi situation is next

L
    TSO, I will not comment on what I think of the situation but I will say this, you are wise beyond your years and one day you can be President

did you even read anything at all? lmao

L
    Of course I read it. Thats why I commented

lol k bro, thanks

Texas Hellboy PSP Elite Hacker xavis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thesexyone View Post
    i disagree, there ARE economical reasons, but i hesitate to consider any political play in it, since the price change is reflected on various countries.

i can only speculate since i'm not that informed on it, but my guess is that oil reserves somehow becomes easier to acquire with his death. I'm not sure if part of osama's organization did a blockade on oil export, or what.

i can tell you what it's not: not needing more fuel for the Army, since they sure as hell aren't gonna stop occupying lands, and i bet the Gadhafi situation is next
    dude, did you hear that the oil production got cut in half because of over stock? ya that will raise the prices. make scene? no. they do have the stock. is that a valid reason? i think not.

the shit in egypt caused oil to go up in cost. reason? non.

lybia, (make some sense, but not much) made oil prices go up.

you think theres much reason for oil prices going up other then the shit economy? it just raises to be risen. next thing you know, you're gonna be paying $7 a gallon because korea decided to how some shit to china. you know how that guy has compensate.

"I don't have an anger problem, I have a problem with idiots." - Hank Hill

CXMB Guide | IRSHELL UsbHost/RemoteJoy Guide! |

bro, saying it doesn't raise for no reason is saying popcorn pops on its own. It's starting to sound like the reason is a prevention maneuver, judging from the link cal posted. Idk what exactly it prevents though, probably something to do oil industry's profits

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast