Thread: Rumor: Sony to be hit by third cyber attack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Rumor: Sony to be hit by third cyber attack 
    Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    Rumor: Sony to be hit by third cyber-attack

If this is true and it is NOT Anonymous, then I like this a lot. What this would mean is that there are multiple independently operating groups out there that are opposing Sony's control freak behavior and they are going to let Sony know how they feel about that by hacking the gibson and dumping Sony's garbage files.

This further strengthens my theory that some day, hackers will save the world.
    Last edited by Slowman; 05-06-2011 at 10:55 PM.

Texas Hellboy PSP Elite Hacker xavis's Avatar
    of course they will, hackers can bend any piece of technology to do what they want(see: emulators). if shit goes bad, we'll make a single ps3 unit stop a nuke in mid flight.

"I don't have an anger problem, I have a problem with idiots." - Hank Hill

CXMB Guide | IRSHELL UsbHost/RemoteJoy Guide! |

L
    Aya Brea will save the world:

Last edited by El Guapo; 05-06-2011 at 10:55 PM.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP numba75's Avatar
    This is the first I'm hearing of additional cyber attacks.
    But Sony seems to look like they know what they're doing now with the new upgraded security.
    This probably wont happen again.

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slowman View Post
    rumor: Sony to be hit by third cyber-attack

if this is true and it is not anonymous, then i like this a lot. What this would mean is that there are multiple independently operating groups out there that are opposing sony's control freak behavior and they are going to let sony know how they feel about that by hacking the gibson and dumping sony's garbage files.

This further strengthens my theory that some day, hackers will save the world.
    lol hack the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zerocool ftw
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

Member PSP User
    Holly shit...the Gibson. I'm getting my blades and getting the fuck out of here!

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    this stuff's just getting so retarded!! i love reading the comments all the time too, still shows the count is higher for anti hackers lol

either way, the only thing these hackers are really doing is ruining the gaming for the users...they need to just ^#*( off!!

do like the xbox jtaggers, go make your own online network to game off of if you're so damn good
    [CENTER]

Member PSP User
    What's your deal goku? Why are you so pro-establishment?

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Hacker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goku2778 View Post
    this stuff's just getting so retarded!! i love reading the comments all the time too, still shows the count is higher for anti hackers lol

either way, the only thing these hackers are really doing is ruining the gaming for the users...they need to just ^#*( off!!

do like the xbox jtaggers, go make your own online network to game off of if you're so damn good
    goku all your posts on this situation makes you seem like a very passionate gamer.

keep it up broski.
    Great sig made by Major zero

Member PSP User
    And that is where it stops for him, the games he has now.

^^^whatever the hell that and your last post to me is supposed to mean...i don't get it, all i do is play straight up with the other countless millions on psn, which we do out number the hacking cheaters and i get shit popped at me like that???

these assholes ruin the gaming for us, causing psn blackouts, useless patches, games ruined cause they can't play straight up they need to hack and steal to get anything and think they're true gamers??? i don't know how else i can explain that, it's not hackers who make cfw for straight up purposes who cause no damages or thefts, it's the ones like the people who caused this entire mess and going after users' id's...use some logic dammit!!
    [CENTER]

Member PSP User
    All I am saying is that you seem to put sony on some sort of pedestal. Well they don't really deserve it at all, they are just some guys with a lot of money, who pay the real heroes to come up with stuff, then they take that stuff and sell it giving the developers less than 30% of the total profit.

I hate cheaters just as much as you do. I still hacked my ps3. Why? So I could maybe some day get the features that belonged in it in the first place. The ability to play music and games at the same time. Maybe take screenshots. Maybe put a different operating system on my PS3. Maybe even...maybe someday...maybe play ps2 games on it? Play those and music at the same ti- no. That is pushing my luck.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Quest View Post
    All I am saying is that you seem to put sony on some sort of pedestal. Well they don't really deserve it at all, they are just some guys with a lot of money, who pay the real heroes to come up with stuff, then they take that stuff and sell it giving the developers less than 30% of the total profit.

I hate cheaters just as much as you do. I still hacked my ps3. Why? So I could maybe some day get the features that belonged in it in the first place. The ability to play music and games at the same time. Maybe take screenshots. Maybe put a different operating system on my PS3. Maybe even...maybe someday...maybe play ps2 games on it? Play those and music at the same ti- no. That is pushing my luck.

i always say it, don't like their stuff, i do own a 360 too but let's not talk about when they got hacked and shut down Live for 2 weeks cause it was only sony or how xbox made shitty console after console trying to outdo ps3 and making users buy new consoles after they got screwed up. but you're right, sony sucks *sarcasm*

go make your own systems, make them do what you want...if sony sucks, don't purchase their stuff for what they use it for, the end...wanna play ps2 games, there's a system called the ps2 that costs like what, 30$$??? i still have my original phatty, works just fine!!
    [CENTER]

Texas Hellboy PSP Elite Hacker xavis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goku2778 View Post
    go make your own systems, make them do what you want
    right, cause you obviously don't make your psp do what you want it to cause CFW is nothing but a display to make it look good. >_>

"I don't have an anger problem, I have a problem with idiots." - Hank Hill

CXMB Guide | IRSHELL UsbHost/RemoteJoy Guide! |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast