Thread: Tell your wives and GF's!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Tell your wives and GF's!!! 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker PSPBETTERTHANDS's Avatar
    I am very happy because i just found possibly the greatest study known to man today!!! I am not surprised if a few people here already know about this, but i figured i would post anyways just incase you can't get a girl to do it or do it often enough. Here it is:
    http://www.tatom.org/documents/CNN.c...studyshows.htm

Read it, i am not pulling your leg and it isn't fake! I recommend you bookmark it. I'll use it whenever a girl decides to back out for whatever reason...

Somebody has to tell the government to stop spending our taxes on Mars and the moon and all that crap and do more of these awesome studies.
    Hope you had a nice XMas! Help me modding my original Xbox. See my thread in Anything Goes Here forum

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    wasnt this posted already?
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Was it? Hmmm... i dont remember.
    Hope you had a nice XMas! Help me modding my original Xbox. See my thread in Anything Goes Here forum

i believe it is. i think i read this before off this site
    R.I.P Zoidberg

well, its good for everybody. So make sure everybody knows.

EDIT: wait, i gotta change my avatar back. It goes against what im saying

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Coleman4747's Avatar
    wow if i was absoultey desprate i'd tell a chick this ...

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker demondude777's Avatar
    What about prostate cancer? Does it reduce that?

(Hopes thjere is another way of reducing the risk of prostate cancer...than this!)

June 2005 - PSP homebrewed
    August 2006 - DS homebrewed

Embrace diversity.....play both handhelds the way they weren't meant to be played!

Quote Originally Posted by demondude777
    I am now your love cleric.

You don't like Or*l sex? wow, thats kinda weird....
    IDK wtf prostate cancer is, but i know that i might use this as a funny sex comment for a girl...

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    so, are you saynig we could run into a girl and tell she "you wanna s*ck that? it'll reduce the chances of cancer, c'mon, s*k it!"
    well, i found this interesting but, wont your gf think that you are a perv by saying that if she sucks it she wont have cancer?

jejejejejajajajehehehhahahahah

then 15yrs down the road, she gets breast cancer anyway. 40% is less then half after all. to think she wasted all the time on her knees
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    ohh yeah agree with julie 40% is nothing now on days...

even not almost the full percent!
    its has to be 100% or nothing

dont you see that people that dies of a disease that has only 1% of chance to kill?
    or people that carries a normal life and suddenly gets an illness which chances were the 5% among all the world population?

or even with contraconveptive methods, "90% accuraccy" even 99, but there are still undesired pregnants...

so, there could be a girl like the articles says, that sucks it about 1~2 times a week, so she gets rid of 40% of getting cancer, but still the remainding percent made she to have the cancer, so wasting all the time doing it for ... nothing?

well, this changes everything, if the method doesnt works, you at least get great pleasure .

yes, its still very nice... thats the point. Its not meant to work all by itself, but it is a funny little joke that is true. Its just kinda something she might laugh at while she is going down

Senior Member I Modded My PSP sliver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    then 15yrs down the road, she gets breast cancer anyway. 40% is less then half after all. to think she wasted all the time on her knees

She doesnt have to be on her knees. j/k
    .:Hero Of The Day:.

and they say i was offensive.... thats VERY RUDE to short girls like julie....

why dont u guys just let the girl do it on her own discression? stop trying to brainwash her into believe its gonna prevent anything
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast