Thread: "thecoo1est" Top 13 Games at E3 2011 IMO

1. #1 "thecoo1est" Top 13 Games at E3 2011 IMO 
    I want it all, brand new socks and draws! PSP Mad Hacker thecoo1est's Avatar
    Why Top 13 and not a nice rounded off Top 10? Well because you cant stuff 13 things in 10 So here are my most anticipated games of E3 2011, starting with number 13.

13. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (X360-PS3-PC)

There is no doubt this franchise has nearly been milked dry, but if you have managed to catch some of the teasers and screenshots of this game then I think everyone can agree it looks great, which isn't a surprise. I have all but given up on a truly authentic story line in a Call of Duty Campaign, but if your a fan of multi-player shooters, this will be one of the top in its class. I dont understand why they keep pumping out games, no one is interested in the campaign hardly anymore, COD4 would still be a #1 selling game if they just kept releasing new mp maps. Seems more reasonable and profitable to keep releasing map packs without using so many resources to start from scratch every year.

12. The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)

Honestly, I'm not the biggest Zelda fan, mostly because I never got around to playing many except the first NES version. I couldn't leave the wii owners out and on the year of the 25th Anniversary of Zelda Series, it seemed only right to include one of the most iconic games of the Nintendo Franchise.

11. Super Mario (3DS)

MARRRIIOOO! It seems like every Mario game I play is nostalgic even when its a new release. Its good old fashioned wholesome fun, and the 3DS version is looking great to say the least.

10. Batman: Arkham City (X360-PS3-PC)

Looking to capitalize on the success of the first, Batman Arkham City releases with its gritty stealth ninja mechanics. I love me some gritty stealth ninja stuff. nuff said!

9. Dead Island (X360-PS3-PC)

Are you bored killing and hacking the undead under gloomy skys and dark corridors? Well then take a fucking vacation, on "Dead Island". Killing zombies can be beautiful again, and the air is so, fresh! Ahhhhh, nothing like fresh air with a hint of rotting corpse.

8. Sonic Generations (X360-PS3-3DS)

Talk about nostalgia. Sonic is back again, but its looking really good. The last sonic I cared for was Sonic 3D on Sega Saturn. This game looks to be heading in the right direction. I cant wait to re-live my"Sonic Youth" lol, get it? Sonic Youth is also a band, ahh, nevermind.

7. Bioshock Infinite (X360-PS3-PC)

I will never forget the impact the first made on gamers, it was truly a beautiful game. The second was beautiful but was more the same and I believe gamers were let down with the lack of more, MORE, MORE! We are so jaded, good to see a return. I hope it delivers what the second one couldnt.

6. Battlefield 3 (X360-PS3-PC)

The Battlefield Franchise in my opinion is the most successful shooter of all time. It offers a more laid back approach to gunning people down. The largest multiplayer maps available for any first person shooter fan. The newest entry to Battlefield is nothing short of any before it, plus it looks to be upping the ante on visuals. I personally was exposed to call of duty before this, and if your like me and your tired of small maps and fast paced gaming that makes you strain without realizing it until you look in the mirror only to see youve popped blood vessels in your eyes, then this is a welcomed change, with a more squad based team effort that is a little slower paced but still delivers huge excitement and packs just as much action. Plus with large maps and tons of vehicles can make for some lol moments.

5. Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (X360-PS3-PC)

This is the most confusing series I ever played. I cant tell you why but I love it! Maybe its the stealthy ninja style gameplay, yea Im sure thats it. The story is pretty awesome also. I cant wait to find out what happens. It has Revelations in the title, but for some reason I doubt anything will be Revelated? Its Assassins Creed, if you played the other 3, Im sure you feel me on this one, but answers to question I have are welcomed, but I doubt I get them.

4. The Last Guardian (PS3)

I dont know much about this game other than it looks fantastic and its developed by Team ICO. They do wonderful things in their studio, this game hasnt been mentioned or confirmed at E3 2011, but its on my list in hopes of, and will stay on my list every year until its released.

3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (X360-PS3-PC)

Holy Shit! This one came out of nowhere for me, I cant believe I missed it. I should visit Bethesda's website more often. If your a gamer then you already know, WANT!

2. Mass Effect 3 (X360-PS3-PC)

Mass Effect Universe is nothing short of amazing, every installment gives you more and gets better, deeper, and offers superior game mechanics. Ive never been so submersed in a game, makes me want to do some submerging of my own, come here Tali! or Miranda, or Liara, hell I will submerge into any of you chicks, your all hot!

1. Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception (PS3)

Definitely my most anticipated game of the year. This series delivers every time! Amazing visuals, excellent game mechanics, awesome story lines. Naughty Dog is above and beyond all other developer in terms of delivering a Action packed story driven experience. Day 1, cant wait!
    Last edited by thecoo1est; 06-03-2011 at 10:08 PM.

skyrim will be the greatest of all games, and no one will ever talk to me again. say bye to me sometime in november.
    6.39 ME-9.2
    Smokin Herbs.
    FREE PSP ISO DOWNLOAD

Hardware Modder PSP Elite Hacker BrokenRoses22's Avatar
    I'm only buying about 4 of these games.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    Battlefield 3 is my most anticipated...i like mwf3 on the bottom of yours lol

you know it's going to have a pay by month fee right??? it's still gonna be free to play online (ps3) but the pay package includes the map packs, special weapons and some other stuff too...look it up if you haven't heard about this yet

here actually:

http://videogamewriters.com/modern-w...ty-elite-11731
    Last edited by goku2778; 06-03-2011 at 06:46 PM.
    [CENTER]

Ya I heard about it. Like $60 for one game isn't enough now they want more. Smh!

yea, sorry goku Battlefield just completely slipped my mind this morning while writing this up, I will squeeze it in, 13 is a good number for me.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    ^^^^how dare you!!! lol like the new avatar too bro
    [CENTER]

haha thanks for noticing, I dont use photoshop all the time, but I do know a little, took me forever to cut the "pspmod" out the header here and clean it up for use in my avatar, turned out pretty good though.

New a avatar done just let me know.

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    this is the one and only game im really waiting for watch the vid and enjoy now i might do like cartman and freez myself cause i cant wait lmao

Hitman: Absolution Debuts at E3 2011 – PlayStation Blog
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

^^^ looks awesome, theres a few games not on my list that should be, that list was made for the sake of a news post, lol. what pissed me off is not even a mention of last guardian at e3

Ya like Alice Madness Returns.