Thread: Who drinks soda everyday??

1. #1 Who drinks soda everyday?? 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    i rarely drink it, i drink water all day and everyday, never had a cup of coffee in my life and have no idea what caffeine rush feels like...i know there's tons of people, i have them at work too that drink soda's all day long starting earlier than 9am...kinda sick, even funnier to me is that they'll tell me that "water is disgusting", like wtf??? lol here's an article i came across about the long term effects of those people:

Sugar rushes and caffeine highs followed by a depressing energy crash are what happens to your body if you drink a soda right now, but plenty of Blisstree readers actually seem to be okay with that. Some of you think it’s alarmist to compare a caffeine and sugar rush to doing drugs, and some just don’t really care about the slump they’ll find themselves in after drinking 39 grams of sugar, but what makes us really worried about a soda-slurping habit is what happens over the long term.
    Here’s a quick snapshot of you, in a few years, after drinking soda on a regular basis:

You’ll Be Fatter: According to research in the Nurse’s Health Study, which monitored the health of 90,000 women for eight years, drinking a single soda every day of the week added 10 pounds over a four-year period.

You’ll Probably Have Diabetes: In the Nurses’ Health Study, women who said they drank one or more servings a day of a sugar-sweetened soft drink or fruit punch were twice as likely to have developed type 2 diabetes during the study than those who rarely consumed these beverages.

You’re Much More Likely to Develop Heart Disease: According to a study published in 2007 in Circulation, the journal of the American Heart Association, subjects who drank a soda every day over a four-year period had a 25% chance of developing high blood sugar levels and a 32% greater chance of developing lower “good” cholesterol levels. The Nurses’ Health Study found that women who drank more than two sugary beverages per day had a 40% higher risk of heart attacks or death from heart disease than women who rarely drank sugary beverages.

You’re Probably Also Less Healthy In Other Ways: Several studies, including the 2007 study published in Circulation, suggest that diet sodas have some of the same effects on health as regular sodas, despite having none or very little of the sugar. Why? Drinking soda is typically part of an overall lifestyle that’s not very healthy: We know you don’t like us to compare drinking caffeine and sugar to substance abuse, but when it comes to your lifestyle, some think that soda is just like a gateway drug.

SOURCE
    [CENTER]

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker DarkFoxSniper's Avatar
    I drink "Soda" as you say everyday but it's not the only thing I drink.Like natural juice as well.

Quote Originally Posted by iedwardsIII
    In the words of DFS, go die.

PSP Motherboard F.A.Q. Coldboot Tutorial

wow really??? ^^^ still a lot of sugar bro, i like juice yeah but i watch my sugar intakes...breaks down to carbs and adds fat lol
    [CENTER]

L
    I rarely if ever drink soda. I drink a shit load of coffee though

Retired PSP Elite Hacker fubar42o's Avatar
    I used to drink soda like mad till a few months ago. My wife has me drinking mostly water, with diet soda when I *need* to have one... Not doing too bad, though.

"don't fucking ask me. i don't know..."

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    I drink beer and water and evey now and again haterade or Vwater only time I really drink soda is in a rootbeer float mmmmmmmmmm
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

well you dank, yeah, you're in the heat all day long bro for like 15 hrs...i say you're doing good lol
    [CENTER]

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goku2778 View Post
    well you dank, yeah, you're in the heat all day long bro for like 15 hrs...i say you're doing good lol
    Lmao it's cut to like 10 hours a day now so yeah water FTW
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

Only "soda" I drink is Fresca and that has no sugar or caffeine, its main ingredient is carbonated water And it tastes lovely.

Vader PSP2000 6.60ME 1.8
    Just got back on the scene testing thing out for now.

Threads to look at.

1.) How to: Install Opera Mini on your PSP
    2.) Best OFW/CFW Internet radio

^^^^^never had it but yeah, very good substitute right there. me, water and water and water lol

maybe if i get a couple slices for lunch i get a soda but i drink sprite/7up, no caffeine or sugars.
    [CENTER]

Retired PSP Elite Hacker fubar42o's Avatar
    Sprite and 7-up still has about 25g of sugars unless you get the diet version. My wife gets onto me for drinking them.

"don't fucking ask me. i don't know..."

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    Diet Sunkist/Diet Mountain
    I have shitloads, but the thing is you can limit, the study also mentioned the soda was indicative of people's lifestyle (i.e. bigger drinkers are more unhealthy to begin with), but its the same with everything moderation.

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!

Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    Vitamin Water > Protein Shakes > Sprite. I only drink Sprite when I'm at a restaurant. Protein Shakes taste like shit, so I only drink them before/after a workout. Vitamin Water is delicious and refreshing; I drink about 4-5 a day.
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only

Sick I Modded My PSP SiickMouse's Avatar
    I drink soda like once a week and cofee like once every three months xD