Thread: Treo: Truely inovative!

1. #1 Treo: Truely inovative! 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker DarthWalker's Avatar
    Okay, so I went phone shopping with a few friends one day because I currently have a brick, its massive and uguly as hell. I dont put it in my pocket, I have to carry it around because it looks like I have an erection 24/7 if I keep the damned thing in my pocket. Anyway, I stepped into a store and noticed the coolest thing EVER! Most palms claim to be the best and most in tune with what we need, but I checked the specs and this Palm beats them all by far, even the Blackberry has nothing on the "Treo" so im going to post a link to its look and specs and you guys tell me if I should dish out the money to get one. Seeing as I wont have a computer when I move out I was thinking of getting a palm to begin with, its a Phone (what I need) and a small computer, so I can stay in check with PSPMod. Well, heres the linky, you guys give me your 2 cents on what I should do. http://vzwshop.com/treo700w/

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    go for it man, but the internet(data) plan is like $44 bucks a month. my moms getting one like that for work.

JOIN CYBERNATIONS!!-www.cybernations.net

that phone is awesome, has everyhting you need in one.. definetly get it., couldnt find the price though??

Quote Originally Posted by chinese people
    couldnt find the price though??
    at least $300 plus plan.

JOIN CYBERNATIONS!!-www.cybernations.net

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Cloud Strife's Avatar
    try ebay mabe its cheaper

Click the image above to play this fun fun game! and remember to put the referal number 6506 and the promo code 6506!

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    thats some phone right there....
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker adg12012's Avatar
    thats a pretty cool phone, i almost got that one, but i got the Motorola Q instead
    ...its pretty kick ass, i have emulators on it and shit

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...edPhoneId=2303

firmware 1.50/2.71 Socom name: adg12012 *** Xbox 360 name: adg12012
    http://apple.freebiejeebies.co.uk/62225 -- help me get a computer for college
    just complete one offer + get free things for yourself

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker DarthWalker's Avatar
    Its 174$ with a 3 year plan, or its 859$ off the shelf. Pretty crazy eh. xD!

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker yaboyryan666's Avatar
    holy hell...
    that is some nice sh1t.
    but, i don't think i would need anything like that anytime soon.
    only cell i want right now is a sidekick 3...

EDIT:

my fault... its about you not me... go for it
    ░▒▓Dark_Alex▓▒░ is a PSP hacking GOD.
    Dark-Alex.org

i just got that phone a week ago and i love it. it does everything i need it to do. i am just trying to mod it and hack it. does anyone know where i can get some more info?

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    I've got the older Treo 650
    I bought it used for 80 bucks
    I sold my broken phone for 100, so I made 20 bucks, and through some changes in the plans, my unlimited data is cheaper than my last plan.
    I love playing super mario while in class, makes time go by so fast
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker miamiheat4life's Avatar
    that phone aint got shit on my blackberry pearl
    and sidekicks are for girls except this one
    http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/...1-19662f3498f0

Senior Member I Modded My PSP 808psp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthWalker
    Okay, so I went phone shopping with a few friends one day because I currently have a brick, its massive and uguly as hell. I dont put it in my pocket, I have to carry it around because it looks like I have an erection 24/7 if I keep the damned thing in my pocket. Anyway, I stepped into a store and noticed the coolest thing EVER! Most palms claim to be the best and most in tune with what we need, but I checked the specs and this Palm beats them all by far, even the Blackberry has nothing on the "Treo" so im going to post a link to its look and specs and you guys tell me if I should dish out the money to get one. Seeing as I wont have a computer when I move out I was thinking of getting a palm to begin with, its a Phone (what I need) and a small computer, so I can stay in check with PSPMod. Well, heres the linky, you guys give me your 2 cents on what I should do. http://vzwshop.com/treo700w/
    don't get the 700w, you will have to reset your phone 1-3 times/day. remove the battery cover push the button on the back. if you want the treo, get the 700p is a much better phone and you won't have the "freezing up" problems. I know this first hand...and switched to palm version, had zero problems.

I use my phone for business, talk close to 3000 min/month and send 100's of e-mail/sms/pics every month also. I really push this phone to the limits with no problems!!! Stay away from the 700w and get the 700p you won't be dissapointed.
    success comes one step at a time