Thread: Ignorance

1. #1 Ignorance 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Dende00's Avatar
    I have no idea how wha im sayin is ignorance if im sayin dont hate. Some people in here like I said is full of shit, those know who they are. Wha eva u label me gay, staraight , bi cant change shit. Wha I say stand so Matris, or who eva, all ur journal entrys are just a waste of time. No need to cover up bullshit. Like I said before im childish but I like to get my point across. Wha u are sayin wit all that hatin is wha I would call idotic. So save ur self the time to bs ur self. I dont need to hate for no reason, I hate on who eva I want to. I notice u follow me around, u wanna fuck my ass. Ask ur self the question are u that bored? U prob are I will put u in ur place fast. I dont need to be from a money havin background to have sense. Im just real, it is wha it is. Im not born into this world the way I wannna be, and thats ok but I can tell the real from the bs even if im reckless. So matrix or who eva u can save all that bs for someone else. Im lil twisted u can come back on that if u like, ur a saint. Ur weak as dog shit, u need to be easy. U can tell that to that chic too. I can see right into all that bs. Cant have ur way, so it gotta be non sense. I dont need to select points made to get my point across. I dont know how bein an idiot clears ur ignaorance. Take a real good look cause ur full of shit. U can try and play tough but in the end ur just a puppet. I will contunie to be ur nothin, if it hurts so much get rid of me. Ur a lame ass kid, I hope one day u will open ur eyes as well as Julie and any other. Lock this bitch, thats all the power u got beside ban me.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Coleman4747's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dende00
    I have no idea how wha im sayin is ignorance if im sayin dont hate. Some people in here like I said is full of shit, those know who they are. Wha eva u label me gay, staraight , bi cant change shit. Wha I say stand so Matris, or who eva, all ur journal entrys are just a waste of time. No need to cover up bullshit. Like I said before im childish but I like to get my point across. Wha u are sayin wit all that hatin is wha I would call idotic. So save ur self the time to bs ur self. I dont need to hate for no reason, I hate on who eva I want to. I notice u follow me around, u wanna fuck my ass. Ask ur self the question are u that bored? U prob are I will put u in ur place fast. I dont need to be from a money havin background to have sense. Im just real, it is wha it is. Im not born into this world the way I wannna be, and thats ok but I can tell the real from the bs even if im reckless. So matrix or who eva u can save all that bs for someone else. Im lil twisted u can come back on that if u like, ur a saint. Ur weak as dog shit, u need to be easy. U can tell that to that chic too. I can see right into all that bs. Cant have ur way, so it gotta be non sense. I dont need to select points made to get my point across. I dont know how bein an idiot clears ur ignaorance. Take a real good look cause ur full of shit. U can try and play tough but in the end ur just a puppet. I will contunie to be ur nothin, if it hurts so much get rid of me. Ur a lame ass kid, I hope one day u will open ur eyes as well as Julie and any other. Lock this bitch, thats all the power u got beside ban me.
    great another point less post... but keep doin ur thing its funny

Senior Member I Modded My PSP coheed's Avatar
    Just let this one go! No more post in this thread, I don't want you guys to waste your time trying to argue with this guy, if you know it's pointless, don't post, because it's just going to turn into an 8 page pile of crap that I can print out and wipe my ass with! This is for your own good, your better off arguing with a retarded, def, mute, midget then this kid!

PSP Bricked, But Looking For New One!!!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    enough of this bs...dende if you make another thread like this you're getting a permanent ban.....end of story.......

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    IONZ, feel free to delete this post if you wanted this thread not to be responded to at all.

Let me point out some things.
    First
    I have no idea how wha im sayin is ignorance if im sayin dont hate.
    and then,
    I dont need to hate for no reason, I hate on who eva I
    want to.
    Hrm, does anyone notice something?
    -----
    Like I said before im childish but I like to get my point across.
    With that being said,
    I notice u follow me around, u wanna fuck my ass. Ask ur self the question are u that bored? U prob are I will put u in ur place fast.
    I think these connect somehow...but I can't put two and two together sometimes.
    ----
    Wha u are sayin wit all that hatin is wha I would call idotic. So save ur self the time to bs ur self.
    Lets make sure you bs yourself first....
    Im just real, it is wha it is.
    Oh wait, you already did! Whoops
    -----
    ur a saint.
    and thats ok
    Thank you.
    ---
    Im not born into this world the way I wannna be
    o really? I didn't know that.
    U can tell that to that chic too.
    oh, ok. I will.
    ---
    No need to cover up bullshit.
    Um, bullshit smells bad.
    but
    I dont need to be from a money havin background to have sense
    So, you like the smell of bullshit?

--
    Some people in here like I said is full of shit, those know who they are.
    I dont need to select points made to get my point across.
    I dont know how bein an idiot clears ur ignaorance.
    Take a real good look cause ur full of shit.
    U can try and play tough but in the end ur just a puppet.
    Ur weak as dog shit, u need to be easy
    I can see right into all that bs.
    Cant have ur way, so it gotta be non sense
    I can tell the real from the bs even if im reckless.
    So matrix or who eva u can save all that bs for someone else.
    that hurts my feelings
    Im lil twisted u can come back on that if u like,
    Oh, so you didn't really mean what you typed. Ok then
    --
    Wha eva u label me gay, staraight , bi cant change shit. Wha I say stand so Matris, or who eva, all ur journal entrys are just a waste of time
    Nah, they're fun!
    Lock this bitch, thats all the power u got beside ban me.
    Humiliation works wonders.
    I will contunie to be ur nothin, if it hurts so much get rid of me.
    Ur a lame ass kid, I hope one day u will open ur eyes as well as Julie and any other.
    --
    Ok, everything in Quotes is actually quoted from his post. There might be a messup here or there...but I believe no words have been left out. This was just for humor
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    it's all good.....I love still replying to locked threads.....one of the advantages of being a mod

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    most definently.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.