Thread: Pda

1. #1 Pda 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Hey, I'm looking for a realitivly inexpensive, but good quality PDA. Post some suggestions of maybe ones I should get! I know that I would like Wi-Fi built in and maybe also have bulit in bluetooth. Thanks guys! I'd prefer ones running windows mobile.

JOIN CYBERNATIONS!!-www.cybernations.net

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker PSPBETTERTHANDS's Avatar
    I got ya buddy

Alright seeing as you say you want Windows mobile, go for the Axim 51 (i believe julie was saying this is her choice):
    http://reviews.cnet.com/Dell_Axim_X5...9.html?tag=pop
    But if you want my opinion on the best PDA out there, its the Palm TX: http://reviews.cnet.com/Palm_TX/4505...9.html?tag=pop

I was thinking about using a PDA to replace my PSP, but i just decided the PSP is way better than any other mobile device. BTW, TX runs Palm OS Garnet
    Hope you had a nice XMas! Help me modding my original Xbox. See my thread in Anything Goes Here forum

i got a ipaq with a 512 mb sd and a lot of accesories for about 60 bux... i guess it was stolen
    try ebaysomethings are cheapthere

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker spikyhunter3's Avatar
    try getmanyfriends.com for a blackberry or something only 9 refs its pretty cool

Drizzle's awesome work!
    Raiden: Still ticking, huh?
    Vamp: Unfortunately, Hell had no vacancies

yeah good idea spiky. Im gonna ask for a bunch of ccs for my birthday, atleast part of it...
    Hope you had a nice XMas! Help me modding my original Xbox. See my thread in Anything Goes Here forum

I would go with the x51v, since it has the vga screen. I used to have an x50v, and I freakin loved it, but I didn't use it enough, so I just sold it to my dad for his work. the vga screen is definately worth the extra money.

Quote Originally Posted by n8thegr8
    I would go with the x51v, since it has the vga screen. I used to have an x50v, and I freakin loved it, but I didn't use it enough, so I just sold it to my dad for his work. the vga screen is definately worth the extra money.
    Well, first off, I dont like any Dell systems in general. Secondly, I read reviews that claimed this system wasent too great.

Yeah, i hate Dell now. After being held away from your computer for an extra month because dell fucked up since they use flimsy parts and dumbass albinos. lol I would go with the TX. I was going to get it, i was even ready to leave the store, and then my idea just clicked in my head. So go with the TX. it has probably all the features you could ask for. According to Cnet reviews, the only thing that is negative about this system is that its battery is not user-replacable. But anyhow, a lot of PDA's are like that.
    do some googling on the differences between OS Garnet 5.4 and Windows Mobile 5.0. For all i know, the Axim is the only one that uses WM

Quote Originally Posted by PSPBETTERTHANDS
    For all i know, the Axim is the only one that uses WM
    the whole ipaq series uses it thats what im probably gonna get- the ipaq 1955

I dunno what's not great about it, wifi, bluetooth, it's got a 624mhz cpu, and the vga screen kicks ass, great for movies and games. only real drawback is battery life, but that's only if you set it to run @ 100%, it's got a setting that automatically changes the clock speed depending on how much power you need to save battery life. I got a 5gb compactflash microdrive out of an ipod mini and put in it to hold all my games/music/movies/apps. and the battery is user replaceable. I like the windows mobile platform a LOT better than palm.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Cloud Strife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zubieta
    i got a ipaq with a 512 mb sd and a lot of accesories for about 60 bux... i guess it was stolen
    try ebaysomethings are cheapthere
    i had one of thouse but i gave it to my cousin i dont have pdas no more

Click the image above to play this fun fun game! and remember to put the referal number 6506 and the promo code 6506!