Thread: Madden 07 problems

1. #1 Madden 07 problems 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP coheed's Avatar
    Okay I'm not sure if this happens on the "regular" version of Madden, but I have the Hall Of Fame version, I can't seem to find anyone who knows what I'm talking about, so I hope you guys can help!!!! When I start a Superstar/Hall of Fame career, and I pick to create a WR why does it only make you play as the WR on the field? Is there a way to change this to the original game play from previous Madden titles? If not is there another option that I can use to play a normal game? i.e.: choosing my own plays, and being the player who has the ball? ItÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ ’¢â€šÃ⠀šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†¬Å¾Ã‚¢s a cool concept, I just donâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t like it.

PSP Bricked, But Looking For New One!!!

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Coleman4747's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coheed
    Okay I'm not sure if this happens on the "regular" version of Madden, but I have the Hall Of Fame version, I can't seem to find anyone who knows what I'm talking about, so I hope you guys can help!!!! When I start a Superstar/Hall of Fame career, and I pick to create a WR why does it only make you play as the WR on the field? Is there a way to change this to the original game play from previous Madden titles? If not is there another option that I can use to play a normal game? i.e.: choosing my own plays, and being the player who has the ball? ItÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ ’¢â€šÃ⠀šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†¬Å¾Ã‚¢s a cool concept, I just donâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t like it.
    no if you heard the commericals your only suppose to play as WR through the whole game ... making it more realistic

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    yup, i hate that, thast why i only play franchise, and i wasnt a wide reciever i was a line backer and i had to wait for someone to get injured to come in, which sucked.