View Poll Results: What Are You Doing About It?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm Voting Against It!

2 100.00%
  • Nothing. . .

0 0%

Thread: Be Against SOPA Bill

1. #1 Be Against SOPA Bill 
    Hi, I am going through all of my sites that I know of all (130 of them) and telling people that don't know or haven't heard yet to be against SOPA("Stop Online Piracy Act").
    We only have until January 24th to make an approach before the votes are totaled up and the decision has been made. Many sites are going against this and we are very thankful to those that are doing so. Here is a link to those sites that are fighting against SOPA. This isn't just small names either. Sites like, Google, Reddit, Facebook, and Twitter are going against it.
    Websites Confirmed for the Jan 18 Blackout Protesting SOPA | NLB Creations

What is SOPA & What's The Big Deal? If you don't know anything about what SOPA is, please follow this link below and watch the video and if you feel like we feel, then put your number and zip in the information below and press, "Call My Representative".
    If this bill gets passed, you could just say goodbye to your freedom. This isn't all that is happening either people! There are more bills coming so that the government can control everything we do and what we say! So please, put a stop to this bill and the next one by playing your part and calling and voting no that you do not want this bill passed.
    http://www.wpforbusinesswebsites.com/
    Thank you for your time.

To the Website I posted it on:
    Please support this and blackout your website as well for today(18th) is the day all websites are going offline. I got this message at 4am this morning and ever since I been going to site to site posting this same message. Thank you if you will support the aid that we need.

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    SOPA will be ineffective and unenforceable, just like the DMCA is right now. Honestly, I'd rather it pass so more people wake up and realize how fucked our government really is. I think it will take people having their toys (internet as we know it) taken away for them to realize it because it airport security, deficit spending, unnecessary wars, institutionalized drug smuggling, the drug war, and now, covert wars with Pakistan and Iran... all haven't been enough. But threaten Facebook and YouTube and IT'S ON MOTHERFUCKERS. I don't get it. You're completely right if you think the government doesn't want people to have the ability to freely communicate with anyone in the world at any time.
    n00bs, please read
    ◔◡◔
    I'd encourage you to read the rules for the forum. They're pretty straightforward and there aren't many of them. http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    Not really impressed with the bill. Sure it gives them unprecedented legal power, but its a lot like giving a fly a machine gun. Sure it might shoot you one day, but the chances are slim. SOPA is just the natural extension of a need to bring order to the human environment. The internet is one of the only places that true chaotic rule may be found and even then its limited. Anyway don't support it, but do take the time to become more educated about your tech just in case it does pass.

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!

Senior Asshole PSP Elite Hacker cowboycalstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geek View Post
    Not really impressed with the bill.

But I'm impressed with your avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cowboycalstar View Post
    But I'm impressed with your avatar
    As am I, I suppose this is compliments of you? Also did you see that ban I posted?

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    I love how you kept the avatar after acknowledging it.
    Last edited by Slowman; 01-24-2012 at 10:01 PM.
    n00bs, please read
    ◔◡◔
    I'd encourage you to read the rules for the forum. They're pretty straightforward and there aren't many of them. http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

Senior Asshole PSP Elite Hacker cowboycalstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geek View Post
    As am I, I suppose this is compliments of you? Also did you see that ban I posted?
    oh right away blame the colored guy. straight up ABCs. Always Blaming CBC.

it was me

Quote Originally Posted by cowboycalstar View Post
    oh right away blame the colored guy. straight up ABCs. Always Blaming CBC.

it was me
    Oh you.