Thread: Regarding advertising other websites here at PSPmod

1. #1 Regarding advertising other websites here at PSPmod 
    Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    Since I left the admin position, I've noticed people using this as an opportunity to advertise a particular PS Vita-related website. You know, the one that I'm not and have never advertised here because it's against the rules to do so? Yeah, you know the one and if you don't because you're new then just take a moment and hit Alt + F4 for me. That's right, you can do it now. Thanks. The rest of you have seen people banned for advertising before and it is my opinion that there is no special group that is exempt from this. Just because I left staff doesn't mean you can just go shitting on this place. And I haven't left if that hasn't been made apparant to any of you yet.

I want it all, brand new socks and draws! PSP Mad Hacker thecoo1est's Avatar
    Yea I agree people dont need to treat this site like shit its still a great site and could be a good site again with a little attention. I think the few people that truly have hate for this site or the vita site need to realize that the 2 are not in a competition, one is focused on psp more so, and the other vita. Granted there is places for the vice versus in each site.

I had always allowed advertising provided it's a mutually beneficial relationship. If benefit comes to one site at the detriment of the other, this is not right. There should be no reasons that these two sites can't cross-pollinate. It creates a larger user base and people will naturally gravitate towards the site that they prefer and that ultimately benefits both sites.

I want it all, brand new socks and draws! PSP Mad Hacker thecoo1est's Avatar
    Amen brother, The fact is vita site wouldnt really exist without this one. From the start of the vita its always been a goal to work with other sites, we have reached out to many trying to exchange links in a productive way, I mean thats the way it should be done. I mean if you get a few power house forums that share stuff, like one that specializes in psp, one in ps3, one in vita, one in 360, etc, etc, there is nothing but benefit there! It becomes a circle of awesome-ness!

Senior Asshole PSP Elite Hacker cowboycalstar's Avatar
    Like Slow said, it's fine when they can cross-talk and mutually benefit one another. It's quite another thing when someone comes in and blatantly cries out "This site sucks, come to (insert site here) cause blah blah blah and tell them (fagballs) sent you."

That's when I have to use my never-used powers.

Other than to knock people off the Xbox leaderboard so my rank goes up.

Super Moderator PSP Elite Hacker faustnero's Avatar
    yeaaaa!!!

Junior Member PSP User
    How to advertise any product and what are its procedures can any one tell me the rules for advertising

This website is not for advertising products/stores and doing so without permission will likely earn you a permanent ban.