Thread: well this may sound crazy but i just tunned the news channel and heard a crazy thing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 well this may sound crazy but i just tunned the news channel and heard a crazy thing. 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    well they were showing pics of bu$h and saying something about murder and death and a photo of bu$h but was in another idiom
    and they were saying something like bu$h death or murder something like that...

so, verify this to me,
    has something happened to bu$h?
    is he really dead (hopes so)?
    or just bull$hit?

EDIT: THE GUY WHO PUBLISHED THE PHOTOSHOPED IMAGES OF BUSH WITH SOME SHOOTS WAS FIRED AND ALSO COULD BE IN LEGAL PROBLEMS. IT SEEMS THAT HE WANTED AN HISTORY TO KEEP THE CHANNEL ALIVE. ITS A FUCKEN LOCAL NEWS CHANNEL THAT ALMOST NOBODY WATCHES. ATTENTION WHORES.

2. #2 reply 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP the_undertaker's Avatar
    aw I am sorry. But you are dreaming.

I hate how people are so opened minded about hating the Pres.

He is human and he makes mistakes. But he still did alot more then you will ever do to help us.
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jvjvugJ2rFM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jvjvugJ2rFM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft. -Theodore Roosevelt

oh well the channel just aired few seconds ago that it was a fake and that the guy who published it in the news made photoshops of bush with some shootings on his chest and some agents picking him up from the floor.
    poor guy. ruined his life.
    i'll edit the first post.
    i want bush dead
    but alive is better for everone

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    you dont even live in america, so why do u want him dead so badly?
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Nonono I Dont Want Him Dead Badly.JUST WITHOUT EXCESS OF POWER THINGS SHOULD BE ALRIGHT
    But the oil factor has made the world an almost slave of him

hehehe bush is gonna kick fidel castro's and hugo chaves' asses too soon... why do they mess with colombia and usa?

but bush is an important economical and political factor to my country because with his govt we've been receiving more $ help than anytime before, he has gave us some blackhaws, tanks and few planes, and is plannnig to import manufactured technology of second hand by the half of the price.

EDIT: i want he with less power because he has tempted the prez of my country to leave almost all the power to bush, bush is almost half-owner of this country, its economy, and its oil, so it wont surprize me seeing bush taking over this country :|

it's not bush that's half owner, it's the us, and sure bush sucks, but can you seriously say you would have rather had al gore or john kerry in there? The 2 biggest douchebags on the planet? MANBEARPIG! I'm super duper cereal...

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Aaron_Watson's Avatar
    When I think of bush I remember katrina, Yes im canadien im not american but anyways when hurricane katrina hit new orleans when people left there homes they went to the stadium for refuge while they waited for someone to come help them people were starving to death and dying because they didnt have there medication and what not and the hospitals were stuck without power flooded and nothing was done all they realy did was send in the armed forces becsaue people were getting shot and they were all waiting for the 500 buses to arrive to evacuate new orleans and bush and others said they were coming and kept stalling and while they were stalling people were dieing and they would not allow any cars in to new orleans and george bush stoped in to see the damage and the buses still wernt left...it was about a week or so before the buses finally did get there...imagine waiting inside a stadium for a week without anything in a flooded city with everything gone...

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Controve...hurricane_plan

More info hear just read it and it seems it was more the mayors fault but I still think bush could have done something...
    P.S. what I said earlier was information I obtained from the show KATRINA I saw one discovery the other night
    -Aaron

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker matrixsucks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by n8thegr8
    it's not bush that's half owner, it's the us, and sure bush sucks, but can you seriously say you would have rather had al gore or john kerry in there? The 2 biggest douchebags on the planet? MANBEARPIG! I'm super duper cereal...
    Meh, Bush isn't really the president of the country. I leave that to Dick Cheney.

Anyways, I'd much rather John Kerry in there.
    Today has been the most beautiful day I've ever seen.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker PSP_Bro's Avatar
    when it comes to katrina, one person would'nt have been able to change everything. It was us as American Citizens who should've donated, and traveled down to help, if that had happened....the situation now wouldn't have. Sure, FEMA was shitty, but what happened happened, and even if FEMA had done a better job, I still think we would've needed Citizens and Citizens only to make or break the relief efforts.

As for the first question, it's about a documentery....er, movie, where George Bush gets assassinated
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    who me? im a perfect lil angel
    Quoted For Truth......Quoted for Truth

ok, the whole katrina thing wasn't bush's fault, it was that jack off that was head of FEMA. I think bush is a douche, but I think he was the lesser of 2 evils.

jsh
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker jsh's Avatar
    bush is nothing but a puppet of major corporations interests.. goddamn get your heads out of the sand.
    he is a major idiot and always will be.
    what amazes me is that noone have attempted to assasinate him yet.. they killed of a bunch of presidents in the past but not this shitstain.. yuck.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP coheed's Avatar
    Bush is not a human being to me! He is the lowest of the low, for any of you actually willing to read this, hold on to your tops! With regards to Katrina, it was his fault. He is the leader of our country, and should've done something with FEMA to get someone down there and help. I mean the U.S. National Guard wasn't even down there for a while, what are we suppose to do sit back and watch Americans die just because their in poverty, or black? I'm the type of radical that believes all of the major events that have been going on are there for a reason, this has all been set up per say. We knew that there was going to be a huge hurricane coming along that coast line, but did any one give any word to evacuate? No! My thought is that the leaders of our country knew the devastation this was going to cause, and used it as a form of "population control!" If you get rid of most of the "poor black" people, republicans have more of a chance to win the next election. I believe that 9/11 was set up by the government to get Bush back into a war that his father started. Why are these beliefs so radical? Because the American public is too scared to believe. If we could all open our minds for just a little while, we would all see the truth. This country is going to shit, no one is doing anything to clean up New Orleans and I'm sure no one will. After a year there is still mountains of trash in the streets and portions of the city still without power, why is this? Because our "president" can't get off his ass and do anything, he's been on vacation! Only the American public would give a C average student, cocaine addicted, alcoholic a second chance, and you all seem very proud to defend the opinions of someone else hating him. I am a very positive, non-violent person, but I believe that if George W. Bush died, I would not care! I would congratulate the assassin! He has brought nothing but pain, terror, debt, and inflation to this country, why should I congratulate him, much less think of him as a human being?

PSP Bricked, But Looking For New One!!!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP sliver's Avatar
    Bush is not accountable for all the things you mentioned. Next Time read before you blame.
    .:Hero Of The Day:.

i think Coheed basically summed up all of Bushes wrongs, and they seem true. i agree with Coheed.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker spikyhunter3's Avatar
    i agree also Bush is an idiot!

Drizzle's awesome work!
    Raiden: Still ticking, huh?
    Vamp: Unfortunately, Hell had no vacancies

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast