Thread: B/S/Ters BEWARE JEREMYLWF

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 B/S/Ters BEWARE JEREMYLWF 
    IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG PLACE PLEASE MOVE!

I wanted to help some people save $ and not get scammed by Jeremylwf. I'll be putting in some links to threads in which he DID scam people outside of this forum. I encourage any B/S/Ter to read these links thoroughly and do understand that this ISN'T a different jeremylwf. For proof google his username. I'd like to se someone from Singapore with the same account name (what a noob).

xbox-scene.com forum B/S/T scams:
    http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=539272. Pay notion to post #s 2,9, and 11.

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=539737. Pay notion to posts #s 1, and 4. I also like how he says he was drunk LMAO.

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=533544. This link has him saying he's in Compton, but lives in Singapore. Also pay notion to his sig where he shows his Ebay ID which isn't his ebay id.

What jeremylwf does is get you to ship first, because you don't "have enough refs", or he gets you to obviously buy off of him and never send the item. I recently on the boards gave him an offer he couldn't possibly refuse. $100 shipped for TWO 2g mem sticks TO SINGAPORE. Anything shipped to that shithole will be expensive, yet he turned down the offer because I stood stiff with my reason not to ship to him first. Here's transcript of the PM tag we had (long read but please read!):

Whatgoesaround(2:15AM): I have (2) 2gs availible. Throw me an offer!

Jeremylwf(2:20AM):U offer price
    Whatgoesaround(2:31AM): Ok, I can do two for $100USD shipped to your door. Let me know

Jeremylwf(2:38AM): I am looking for 1 2gb only. So wat is the offer price?

Whatgoesaround(2:41AM): Not sure if you got it earlier (I think the forums acting up), but I can do both for $100USD shipped, These are the Memory Stick Pro Duo, so ensured quality. If you already got this message sorry!

Jeremylwf(2:44AM): Hi, I will take both then. Are u willing to ship first?

Whatgoesaround(2:46AM): I can do $55USD shipped. Let me know.

Whatgoesaround(2:47): So you want both shipped? lol I'm confused! message me back.

Jeremylwf(2:47AM): Hi, I am taking both 2 2GB mmsticks so it will be $100shipped? will u ship first?

Jeremylwf(2:49): Hi, Yup I think I would like to get both of your memory sticks since it is cheaper than 1 4gb memory stick so I will get both.

Whatgoesaround (2:49): I wouldn't be able to ship first. I get alot of enquiries about this and sadly I can't bend the rules. I'd love to ship first because i'm more then sure you're an honest person, but due to safety reasons I cant. I'm sure you understand.

Jeremylwf(2:52AM): Hi, I can understand but you see you do not have any refs. If you have I am willing to pay first.

Whatgoesaround(2:57AM): Completely understandable. If you want you can check out my Ebay refs and my paypal. Ebay is Billrod1399, and paypal is Enigma1399@aol.com.

Jeremylwf(3:03AM): I see you have only 4 positive feedback. Do you mind posting the memory sticks on Ebay so both of us are protected for this transcation?

Whatgoesaround(3:12AM):That's why I only have 4. Since my last transactions, I have built up seller fees that I can't pay right now. I've been trying to recoup so ebays not even an option for me. I have the seller fees to payback, then with the mem sticks that'll go on it'll get higher. Also paypal takes away from me everytime there's a wire transfer through ebay. I hope u can understand. The mem sticks will pay for this (hopefully) If you can't do business with me that's also understandable. Let me know what your final decision is.

Jeremylwf(3:21AM): Since you cannot list it on Ebay and you are unwilling to ship first, I do not know if we have to cancel the deal. If you would ship 1 memory stick to me first and then I pay u the full amount then you ship me the 2nd memory stick? Is that alright with you?

Whatgoesaround(3:32AM): As I said before I won't be able to ship first based primarily on the amount of inquiries I get per day about these sticks, and of course because of security reasons. I only have two left before I get more in, and they're in and out. I ordered 20 last week and took 4 of those 20 (1 512 1 1g and 2 2gs) and held onto them for myself. The rest just flew out my door fast as can be. I hardly get 2gs (even 1gs for that matter) so I had to pick them up out the box (they're either special order, or assortment, but assortments rarely pack them). Got rid of 1 1g and the 512 from local neighbors, and came across this post today. If you can't do business because of possible fraud I can understand. If you're still interested in doing business let me know.

Jeremylwf(3:36AM): Do you have any referals so I can ask them if u are trustworthy?

Whatgoesaround(3:46AM): I do but none are on now. I'm East US so right now it's almost 4:00AM. Actually it's 3:45AM and soon I have to leave to get ready for the Hurricane that's going to be hitting Florida

Jeremylwf(4:03AM): Man, you better get moving!

Whatgoesaround(4:08AM): Bah, just packing up all the things I have laying around and pending. It's not gonna be all that bad, though they do make it out to be something huge. Like tomorrow all schools will be closed and most jobs will be closed, and the winds will only be 30mph sustained. I'm not to worried. Now when Charlie hit it was real bad. I didn't have power or water for a week.

Whatgoesaround(4:35): Getting ready to go to bed. Have a good night. Also let me know if you're willing to buy so I can try to get these sold locally. Thanks a bunch.

Jeremylwf(4:44AM): I am just curious since I am in Singapore I had never experience such weather before. Does this hurricane happens every year?

Whatgoesaround(): Well yea, depending on how the weather conditions are. Hurricane season starts in June I think, and goes through November. For that short period we can get hit with any number of hurricanes, tropical storms, tropical depressions, etc. In 2004 we were hit with 3 hurricanes, one after another in Florida. That's one bad thing with Florida is weather. I mean every year we gotta deal with thunderstorms in the summer (Ironically we're the sunshine state, but also the state taht gets the most lightning strikes). Search wikipedia.org for "hurricanes" and you'll learn some.

Jeremylwf5:40): Thanks for that information. I am sure I learn something new from you today! Anyway I am going to get my salary soon and I would have money for that memory stick. Do you have the 1gb memory stick?

Whatgoesaround(11:44AM): Not at the time, no. The 512 and 1g I got rid of already, only things left are these 2gs.

Now with ebay, He was going to do a charge back and try to hustle me. I know this because he tried the very same thing with someone on the Xbox-Scene forums (Since their search is garbage I was only able to rally up 3 scams he did, but he has plenty more such as a dvd drive). Right now he has an "xbox" on the forums for sale that's complete bullshit. I encourage anyone to go to xbox-scene if you want more info or if u can even find any with their crap search, and GOOGLE HIS NAME! This will support my claim that he is a scammer. ACtually it's not even a claim it's a fact. Buyers and sellers alike beware!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    oh, well, we should take care.
    but of course scam and theft policies here are strong, a scam here cant go unadvertised, the mod team identifies it inmediatly, and then takes an action.
    but thanx for your advice.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    common sense not to ship without payment. only a idiot does that
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Quote Originally Posted by julie
    common sense not to ship without payment. only a idiot does that
    Especially to Singapore lmao.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP jeremylwf's Avatar
    hey!
    i think your claims are false ok! do u have any proof of me scamming people on pspmod.com?

dont double post. use the edit button if u have more to say
    R.I.P Zoidberg

and don't bulshit us. We have eyes, two to be exact. And we can smell you lieing! Aswell see that you are too. Lets get a lil Ip check here then. same with xbox scene. then we will see who you are!

Hi,

Sorry for the double post but I did not mean it and I hope you do not consider this as a double post. Why would you believe a guy with only 2 post compared to me? I hope this is just is misunderstanding and I do not want to ruined my reputation for online trading. I do not understand why does it has to be me who is getting blamed? I had not scammed anybody on PSPMod.com before and I would like Mods to remove this post.

but you admit to scaming others on other sites?

Julie, should I start building an electric chair for our friend?

build? just stick a fork in a eletrical socket. just have to stop the persons heart, not deep fry him
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Hi,

Fine I admit I did scam on xbox-scene but since last month I sweared that I will not scam anymore. I just got scammed last month and felt how painfully was it to be scammed. From the day I got scammed by somebody I sweared that I will not scam and clear my name. I am sorry that I had scam you and I am trying ways to give you back the money I had taken from you. I created a user here in PSPmod.com not to scam but to try to start helping people in need instead. I hope you can forgive me for the wrong doing as no one is perfect and I really regretted my mistake.

Alright, first thing we want to see you do is take a picture of you donating time or money to an organization. Then I think we can maybe think of you being part human and maybe give you some slack.

Hi,

First of all I need to save up money to repay back those people I had scammed then I will do community service.

better..

I'm sorry but you don't have my respect untill I see you doing community service with a picture showing so.

Hi,

You have to give me time ok? Well I hope that you can give me some face and delate this post.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast